Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty or Innocent? By Stevenrose and Loveme

In all truth, it actually had. Leaning up from his chest, she leaned closer to his face. Closing her eyes, she kissed him deeply. "Actually.. It did...." She pulled away from the kiss and blushed.

"Show me what it did plz," he asked returning her kiss before laying back on the bed, propped up on his arms to watch her.

Looking up at him, she was confused. "what do you mean?" Feeling stupid, she turned away. 'You idiot....you should know what he means....' She thought to her self.

"You said I gave you a reaction,"he said slowly,"so I want to see you act upon it, show me what your reaction was, I am curious."

He watched her with a fire in eyes and his breathing became deeper as his erection showed in his pants.

"so you want me to show you what my reaction wanted me to do?" she watched his erection. his breathing becoming deeper as was her own

"That was my wish yes," he said," I want you to do whatever it is that you wanted to do, what you hungered for." He smiled at her with a devilish grin.

"I hunger for this....." She pushed him down on the bed, climing over him. starting to kiss him, moving down to his neck. Starting to nibble at his neck. Feeling his member against her made her become wetter then she already was..

Jacob leaned up to meet her his and purposely ground his hips into her, wanting her to want him more, to beg for more. Laying back down he ran his hands over her and played and explored her body.

She moaned out as she felt him grind his hips into hers. Wanting more, more of him. She reached out and rubbed his chest, breathing deeply, she whispered in his ear. "I want you.....Please take me..."

"As you wish," taking her hand and leading her hand taking her to the bathroom and the shower, stripping as he goes,"care to join me?"

"Of course." Following him into the bathroom, she stripped her clothes. Stepping into the shower and turning it on.

Back
Top Bottom