Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty or Innocent? By Stevenrose and Loveme

"Thank you," he said," and glad you are happy." Smiles back at her, watching her reaction and see her up close, he never paid attention before but now that he had nothing to do till the judge got in contact with him he was free to do what he wanted, which reminded him,"I was able to do all my work today so for the rest of the time here unless something comes up I"m completely free so i can take you anywhere you want to go that you would need clearance for"

"Really?" Looking over at him, she started to think of somewhere she wanted to go. "Can you surprise me? There is no where I can think of that I want to go..... So surprise me?"

"Sure thing, first thing in the morning"he said looking out the window,"Its getting too late in the day now, but is there anything i can do for you now?" Standing up he paced around the room,"sorry legs cramping up, my entire body is killing me, all locked up"

"Not that I can think of." Ferrah watched him, seeing his body hurting him. She was excellent at massages. "Do you want a massage....?" She spoke softly

"You can just lie on the bed. Stomach down." She smiled and watched as he lied down on the bed. She was great at giving out massages

"I never knew you were any good at this," he said laying down,"should i take off my shirt or anything?"

She smiled, wondering if she should let him take his shirt off. "Yea, go ahead and take it off. Be much easier. Do you mind if I straddle your back....?" She asked this quitely, blushing

"Ok hold on,"sliding his shirt off and laying down on his stomach, "and do whatever you need to or what works best for you, so sure thing" laying his head to one side he folds his arms under his head.

Smiling as he took his shirt off, she moved over to the bed."Thank you." Straddiling his back, she started to massage his neck. Doing it soft at first, doing it harder the more she done it to relieve the stress.

Jacob grunted as she worked through the knots on his back. He was glad she started out softly cuz he had alot of knots and stress built up over the years. After he had very few knots on his back and she continue to massage him, he felt himself grow hard from the contact and situlation, his body responding from all the touching, it had really been too long since he had been with anyone and he stiffened slightly as he realized what had happened before relaxing to not draw attention that anything was wrong, he hoped she would not notice otherwise this could end badly on his part, he was never known for his self control when it came to going without. Hopefully she would not be angry and understand but if not, it would not be the first time someone yelled at him. He would just take it all in stride again and hope for the best.

She worked down his back, doing the same she had done with his neck. It was nice having someone to talk too. She felt his back start to loosen up, and moved off of him. Leaning against the head of the bed. "How do you feel now?"

Jacob, stayed laying on the bed, not wanted her to see his reaction,"I feel good,"he said with a smile,"thank you". "Where did you learn to to that?"

Watching him lye on the bed, she smiled. "I don't know really. I just kind of learned it all by myself. I'm not that good of a massager." Closing her eyes, she rubbed her arms. She had goosebumps from being cold. Seeing a blanket on the chair, she rose and walked over to it. Placing it around her, she laid bCk on the bed by him.

Trusting himself to not get hard, Jacob sits up slowly and faces her," I think you did a very good job," he said twisting from side to side,"I feel alot better." It was then the AC decided to kick in and with that one bit of cold air, he was hard again, in full view of her and now way to stop it.

Smiling up at him, she felt the ac come on. Noticing his member be hard, she blushed. But it did not bother her at all. "I think someone got alittle bit excited from my massage." Ahe giggled. "Somt worry though, it's fine."

"I do apologize for creating a scene but yes you did seem to cause me to have quite a reaction, I guess it will be sometime before I am able to walk around, can't let the guys see me like this," he said.

She giggled. "Yes that would be bad. You can stay here." Smiling, she laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. She was sleepy but didn't want to go to bed

"I feel that if I did that I would be tempted to do something with you," he said in a low tone,"sorry to be blunt but I do not with to do anything against your wishes."

"You would not do anything against my wishes." As she spoke, she leaned up. Her face a few inches away from his. "I promise you that, but I'm sure you would not do anything with a prisoner anyway.,,,"

"I do not see you as a prisoner, I see you as another person." he said his breath playing lightly across her face his nose brushing hers.

She smiled, wanting to Kiss him so bad. Biting her lower lip, she readjusted her self on the bed. Causing her to loose her balance and fall on him. Her face lying against his chest.

"Careful,"he said laughing holding her close before kissing her head lightly,"silly girl," tilting her head up with a hand to look in her eyes,"They are pretty you know, your eyes I mean" before brushing lips quickly with her before sitting up and stroking her hair.

She blushed as he helped her up. "Sorry..." Beijing his lips against hers, she smiled. It only had made her want more. But she kept it to her self. Her eyes, he called them pretty. "Thank you..." She giggled as she laid her head against his forehead.

"I would have thought my teasing would have brought more of a reaction out of you,"he said continueing to play with her hair,"I was wanting you to take what you want."

Back
Top Bottom