Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Privet lesson after School (Zabrian X Loveice)

Zabrian

Star
He sat grading papers and as his green orbs danced across the pages he came across Alyssa's she wasn't doing well in his class and well she didn't really pay attention either. taking a deep sigh he stood up and started through the school heading for the study hall. all the teachers had left it was just him now and he smiled and knew he could teach her a thing or two and he was defiantly large enough to make sure she felt every bit of it.

Walking into the study hall the door closed and he locked it behind him and walked towards the young girl who was barely passing his class."I think its time i gave you a privet lesson here Alyssa. Since you cant seem to pay attention in my class."

Alyssa rolled her eyes at him and shrugged. "Ok whatever..just make it quick." She muttered as she sat down, playing with her fingers and painting her nails.

He smirked and looked at her and looked at her nails and took the nail polish and tossed it in the trash and walked back to her and looked to her. “Then open my pants and pull my cock out and stroke it. That’s the first part of this lesson.” It was spoken as an order not a request.

Takes the slap but when her foot came to go after his balls he caught it and lifted her laying her back in the desk. quickly his tie was off and he tied her leg down to the desk. he then tested and found he had enough left to tie her other leg down to the desk.

"Now now this isn't going to get you an A in my class considering you never pay attention." he then gripped her hands as they would come to get to her bindings. holding her wrists in one hand and took off his belt and looped it around her wrists pulling it tight and using her weight and the desk to keep them held behind her and her hands strapped together.

Alyssa whimpered softly as she was tied. "What are you doing! I hate you!" She cried, trying to struggle but it was no use. She was firmly tied down and there was no possible way that she can escape without him letting her do so.

He walked around her and pulled out his large dick it was at least 10 inches long and at least 8 and a half in girth and he jerked her head so her mouth was open and her throat straight he then slowly started to feed his cock into her mouth and then forced her to swallow it all before he pulled it out and slapped her with his cock.

Alyssa gagged as he forced his cock down her throat. It was way too big for her. She tried to suck and lick his giant cock as her throat tightened, squeezing his cock. She whimpered softly as he pulled out and slapped her with his cock. She licked it softly and tears filled her eyes as she looked up at him.

he ran his hand down between her legs and under her skirt and fingered her pussy and smiled then grabbed her ass and smiled he then took and rammed his cock fully into her ass grinding into her"your going to learn to take a cock as i know you never have." he continued to finger her pussy but he never broke her sweet virginity he was saving that for his cock

Back
Top Bottom