Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A taste of the South

Before she knew it, he was standing, her in his arms and her small body pressed to his. He was strong, and it made her feel weak. She felt tiny, like she couldn't stop him from having her the way he wanted, and it was fueling her passion even more. As he kissed her, she moaned softly against his lips, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she tilted her head slightly. Contessa's delicate hand nestled into the slightly curly locks of his hair, the other on his neck as they kissed. As he pulled her tighter against him, she whimpered at the sensations that were coursing through her veins, her heart rate going faster and faster as the blood moved quickly through her. She could feel her heart beating in her head, and it was that pure lust and adrenaline that was driving her crazy.

He leaned down to kiss her neck, and her back arched against him, sweet moans escaping her lips with every nip at her skin.
"What... Oh Janus.... have I gotten... myself into then?"
She asked breathlessly, finally pulling him off of her skin to look into his eyes. It was clear that whatever he wanted, she did too, and after looking at for a few moments, she leaned in and kissed his lips passionately and slowly, wanting to savor every bit of this moment. As he spoke of tearing her dress to ribbons, she giggled and reached back with one hand, unzipping the back of it before speaking softly.
"Or...."
She maneuvered slightly and slowly, managing to get the bottom of the dress to her stomach before pulling it off. She wrapped her arms back around him, holding the dress in one hand as the other caressed his skin slowly.
"Or I can just take it off and let you have at me..."
She moaned again as he kissed her neck and collar bone, the girl's eyes shutting as she let her neck be all his.
"We... aren't going to be interrupted.... right?

He could feel her pulse with every kiss that he planted on her neck and along her collarbone as the blood coursed just beneath her skin giving her a lovely flush. His lips hardly left her skin as he ground his hips against hers his shirt now long discarded and his naked upper body pressing to hers. It wasn't by any means cold, but its temperature was somewhat lower than average giving it a cool to the touch feel that slowly warmed over time. However now his temperature was rising quickly as he savored the feel of her flesh and the feel of her body writhing against him. In truth he could have ravaged her till her body gave out but he wanted her, to savor her, to feel her body under and atop him while she was in the throes of ecstasy. He pressed her back as she removed the dress and too her in before he undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

Like a long kept prisoner his member leapt forth jutting before him like a large club, somewhat oversized even on his large frame as he looked to her with lust in his eyes before slipping down and kicking off his pants. "You've gotten yourself in probably over your head." He said to her. "If this is really your first time, maybe you should change your mind about your previous statements." He said to her slowly in a teasing voice as he leaned in kissing down along her throat his fingers caressing her now exposed stomach and inner thighs before he leaned down. "No, we won't be interrupted." He simply said to her. "Unless your mother somehow wakes out of her drunken stupor, makes it from the west wing all the way here without somehow knocking something over, nothing at all will bother us." He continued.

Leaning in close to her he smiled and licked his lips slowly. "Or..have you..changed your mind?" He asked as he stroked his fingers along her stomach walking them up till he cupped her chin. Janus looked over her, and then down to his member and realized exactly how much of it would likely be unable to enter her tiny frame due to her inexperience but smiled at her seeming intention to please him no matter the cost, but had things now changed?

SHe looked down at his member, moaning just at the sight of it before shaking her head. She kissed his lips tenderly, letting him kiss down her throat as she arched her back slightly.
"Only thing I want is for you to take... my virtue... or at least touch me until I...
She didn't finish her sentence, only managed to get out of his arms and stand on the floor. She only made it up to his chest without the heels on, and without another word, Contessa swallowed hard and reached back. It was clear just by how nervous she seemed that this really was her first time doing any of this, but she none the less unhooked her bra and dropped it onto the floor. She had to be at least a C cup, if not a bit bigger, and she looked up into his eyes as she pushed the small, matching pair of black panties off her body. She the put her hands on his chest, running them up his chest as he touched her stomach and inner thighs. The girl licked her lips, giggling softly as he talked about her mother.

"I haven't changed my mind at all. I just... want to make you feel good..."
She whispered softly and sweetly as he cupped her chin. As he looked down at himself, she glanced down, feeling herself getting wetter as she blushed slightly. She really did have an incredible body. Flat stomach, full hips, long legs. She was short, but proportionate, and it seemed her height only accentuated her curves.
"You just gotta promise me somethin'. If we... do this... I want to see you again afterwards. I don't wanna be like all the other girls who... become intimate and then never see their partners again. So if you want that too, then.... I really want to go to bed with you..."
She leaned up, kissing his chest gently before smiling slightly, Contessa looking up in his eyes with passion as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Until you what?" He asked teasingly as she looked down to his member and shook his head slowly while he trailed his fingers along under her chin lifting her head to look at her before she lipped back from him and disrobed.

He watched as she undressed his eyes taking in her form with a broad smile and his member actually beginning to throb with his excitement. He'd held off from this sort of activity for some time but now it was rather obvious he could not resist. He smiled to her and lifted her to his lips before he gently nipped at her lower lip gently giving a tug. "Mmm darlin I assure you, you will see me again, and again, and its not just about me feeling good." He said to her slowly before he gently pinched her backside then gently kissed down along to her breasts nipping at them softly. "You live rather close, you can come over any time you want dear." He said to her slowly."Mmm we can go slowly if you'd prefer." He said to her lifting her higher trailing kisses down her body before he began to kiss slowly along her lower stomach.

"I promise you that this night will only be the first of many." He said to her before he gently nipped at her lower stomach then kissed along her inner thigh completely skipping the vee of her sex as his lips and tongue ran along to her knee the entire time he simply lifted her like she weighed nothing before he kissed his way back and to her sex slowly lapping his tongue over it. "What makes you think we are going to a bedroom?" He asked her teasingly. "Won't it be fun every time you sit in this room to remember this?" He asked before he lay her back on the large love seat before he pulled her thighs over his shoulders showing her stomach and legs with slow sensual kisses.

"You know what..."
She smiled up at him, giggling as he lifted her up and nibbled at her lower lip. She moaned softly as he pinched her rear, the girl automatically pressing her body to his as she grinned up at him. As he spoke of going slowly, she nodded, her eyes shutting happily as he picked her up higher and started to kiss her tummy. She giggled, the girl slightly ticklish as she shuddered slightly.
"Janus....
As he lifted her up higher, and his lips touched her inner thigh, she let out a soft breath, arching her back as she nestled her fingers into his hair. She started moaning softly as he licked her sex, Contessa reaching back to try and grab the wall, pleasure already overwhelming her.

"Yeah... it will actually.... but then I'm going to be... frisky every time I sit here with you..."
She whispered, watching him move her legs over his shoulders before she whimpered softly at the way he kissed her. She moaned his name softly, arching her back again as she ran her hands down his back gently and slowly. She dragged her nails back up it gently. It wouldn't hurt him at all, only make him realize how badly she wanted and needed him.
"Janus... I love this so much.... It already feels.... so good... Oh god...."
She nestled her hands into his hair, playing with it gently before biting her lip tenderly.

He was no longer listening to her. His fingers were stroking along the back's of her legs caressing down to her backside lifting her with a hand into his lapping kissing mouth. His tongue dragged from her perineum and up to her clit which he soon gave a soft suckle and lap his tongue gently flicking over the tiny nub. Indeed it did feel good for her and as she grew more and more aroused he could hear her blood, feel it just below the skin. He could feel her heat even as his own grew before he slipped down and nipped at her inner thigh. He had to wait however, wait to take his first bite. "Mmmm" He said as he kissed up along her thigh to her calf. Looking down to her he laughed.

"You're awfully naked for a girl who wants to go slow." He said to her with a slight shake of his head. "And wet." He aded running a fingertip along her dripping sex before holding it up before her. "A single stroke and my finger is absolutely drenched." He found it all quite amusing but rather arousing as he began to kiss along her ankle. He thought of accidentally slipping and making a small cut but then thought better of ruining her first experience.

Kissing his way back down he held her to the love seat his tongue flicking back and forth over the pink nub of her clit before he gave it a slight suckle. His fingers in the meanwhile stroked along her labia occasionally dipping between to stroke into her then up and out as his mouth eventually slipped downward and he plunged his tongue deep into her.

Her eyes widened as he started licking her sex, the girl shutting her eyes tightly as she tried to keep herself quiet. It was quite difficult though. She sat up slightly, watching him lick and suck at her sex, her hands gripping the couch tightly as she smiled brilliantly at him. It was clear how much she liked it, and after a few moments, she shifted slightly so look into his eyes as he looked at her.
"I can't help what... Oh... you make me feel."
As he kissed her ankle, she licked her lips slowly, slipping her hand into his before bringing it to her mouth. She kissed his finger tips, nipping the tip of his index finger before lipping the first inch or so of it into her mouth. She looked down at him, wanting to make him feel the same pleasure she was at the moment. However, that desire flitted from her head as he started licking at her sex again. She let him play with her sex for another few moments, but as his tongue slipped into her, she knew she had to show him how good this felt.

She sat up, pulling away from him before slowly making him lay down on the couch while she stood up. After he did, she stayed standing for a moment, leaning down and kissing his lips before looking into his eyes.
"It's my turn to make you feel good...."
Contessa smiled at him, kissing down hisy body slowly before moving so she was kneeling in between his legs. She blushed terribly at the thought of what she was about to do, giggling nervously before leaning down and kissing his lower stomach. Her hand wrapped around the base of his member, the girl planting sweet, tender kisses on his lower stomach as her hand slowly stroked his massive length. She let out a soft breath against his skin, letting her tongue slip out to lick his tummy before she sat up and ran her thumb over the head of his member slowly.
"Am I... doing okay?"
She asked shyly, biting her lip gently as she looked into his eyes.

He leaned his head back groaning as she kissed and stroked. His member gave off a slight clear droplet of precum as she stroked the thumb over the tip while his hips thrust upwards instinctively. "You sure you've never done this before?" He groaned out his testes throbbing beneath his member as he tried to focus his attentions elsewhere rather than being caught up with her activity. He looked down to her and grinned softly as he toyed with her hair and stroked along her cheek before sitting up and kissing her forehead his hands slipping down to play with her breasts stroking them softly. Fingertips caressed the undersides them her nipples giving them playful tugs. Leaning down he nibbled at her ear while she played with him before he whispered into her ear. "Hhmm and now I'm not being fair to you." He said before he gripped her about the waist and lifted her. Turning her in air he lowered her sex towards himself.

He now held her upside down and slowly lapped along her sex, his tongue delving deep into her before his lips brushed along her labia. Due to the position his member was now against her cheek as his tongue probed deep into her sex swirling about inside of her and then outward to eventual sweep along the folds of her sex over her clit and up to her pubis as though lapping up her nectar. He held her about the waist with one arm eventually the other still stroking and playing along the curves of her breasts.

"Mhmm, I'm sure.... But I kind of like doing it..."
She said softly, her free hand moving above her other hand as she stroked him a little bit faster to try and make it feel even better. She wanted him to feel incredible, to never want her to stop. She smiled as he played with her hair and breasts, looking up into his eyes for a moment before she was flipped around. As she felt his tongue again, she moaned softly, looking directly at his length before deciding to be a little more bold. She slipped the first two inches into her mouth, sucking on it slowly and firmly as her hands stroked it at the same pace. Her eyes shut, her tongue lapping over the tip of it before she pulled off his member. She leaned down, licking all the way from the base of it up to the tip, her hand rubbing his thigh gently as the other propped herself up so she could suck on him.

After several moments, she felt like she was going to explode, and so she pulled away from his member before speaking something.
"Can we...."
She started to ask, feeling her body tense up as she stopped speaking. She held back from whatever was about to happen, the girl wanting to wait and have it happen when he wanted it to. She sucked on the tip of him again, slowly moving and turning around so she was straddling his waist before looking into his eyes, her face glowing from the amount of pleasure flowing through her.
"Janus... I think I wanna... go all the way...."
She said softly, leaning down and kissing his neck gently before she pulled back and looked into his eyes, the blue orbs pleading him to make her feel even better.

He groaned as she sucked on his member's tip and tried to avoid the instinct to thrust upward. His tonuge explored her further as he closed his eyes probing far into her as it could while gently curving along her walls and folds. On occasion he'd pull back to lap gently at her clitoris before he'd suckle at the tiny nub his tongue circling it slowly as his member throbbed and swelled within her mouth. Once she pulled away he smirked before looking her over as she spoke to him then began to suck again. She straddled him and he looked down noting the tip of his member was just below her breasts and snickering he leaned in. "Darlin, I don't think you have room for it." He said before pating ehr stomach. "But we could try." He said softly and reassuringly.

Sitting on the love seat fully he shifted her forward and lifted her easily before lining her dripping sex with the tip of her member then slowly running it back and forth. It parted her folds and pressed softly to her entrance before slipping further back, and then forward once more. He used his thighs to push her legs up so her feet were on either side of him so she could control the depth. "So we could do this gently where you lower yourself down centimeter by centimeter....orrrr we could try the other way..it'll hurt but the progress is much faster."

"I still wanna try. I don't wanna be celibate forever...."
She said while looking into his eyes and playing with his hair. When he gave her the two choices, she frowned in thought, Contessa looking up at the ceiling for a moment as she tried to figure out which way. Going fast and having it hurt could really ruin her first time, but then again, going to slow would also ruin it in a different way. Either way, she knew it was going to hurt, but it could either be a controlled hurt that would make her eventually wimp out of the whole thing before anything happened, or one that by the time she felt it, the worst would have already passed. She nodded in agreement with herself, putting her hands on his cheeks gently before running her thumb over his lips again.

"I think... we should do it the... the fast way. I mean... it'll hurt either way, but this way, I won't back down and get too scared."
Contessa leaned in, kissing him softly, moaning at the way he was rubbing his length back and forth over her slit. Her hands then trailed down to his abdomen, running her fingers over the musculature before she pulled back from the kiss and leaned her head into the crook of his neck. The reason for it was simple, at least in her mind. If she wanted to cry or anything else, she'd just bury her head in his shoulder and tough it out so he wouldn't see the pained expression on her face.
"Just kiss my neck when it happens... I like it when you touch me there...."

He looked her over and smirked before he kissed along her lips then nipped at her lower lip while he poked softly at her entrance. He held her there for a moment and looked to her. "Well darling I think that its not such a bad idea, some people go whole lifetimes without experiencing the plasures of the flesh." He added before he kissed along her throat his fingers adjusged slipping down to her waist/upper hip area as he stroked his member's tip back and forth before placing it firmly against her tiny entrance. He kissed slowly along her throat and around to the side of her neck before he began to nibble there. "Shhh relax, don't worry about it, the more you think about it the more it will scare you." He said as his canines elongated. When he bit, it usually hurt a tiny bit before causing the head rush of blood loss, hopefully it would have allowed for her to not be as hurt. "Mmmmmm you're so..."

In the middle of the sentence with his full strength he bore down on her hips slamming his own, however his girth and her tightness only allowed for a fourth of his length to push into her suddenly breaking her hymen and leaving him lodged within her. His fangs sunk into her neck as he did so his lips instantly sealing over the wound to suckle her blood as he pulled her downward and thrust roughly up till he had forced a third of his length into her now spasming body. He gave a rather feral growl before he stopped and lapped softly at the wound he had left his tongue lapping over it as he whispered something and the puncture mark healed. The tightness gripping him was exquisite but the blood flowing through his body now was something else. The two combined sensations made him groan out loudly almost finding his release before he brought himself back down.

She kissed the side of his neck gently, letting him move her so that she was lined up with him. Contessa smiled as he told her to relax, the girl nuzzling him gently as she shut her eyes and took a few deep breaths. The kisses on her neck made her shiver, and as he spoke, she listened intently, but was stopped when the pain hit. She groaned softly, and for a second, she could have swore there had been pain in her neck where his mouth was. But after a few moments, she didn't feel an pain, only slightly dizzy for some reason. As he sucked on her neck, she moaned softly, things starting to feel a little bit good as she spoke softly against his skin.
"Janus.... I don't know what you did just now... but it feels nice...."

She wouldn't last too long if it continued to feel like this, and she knew that. She had already been pretty close after all the touching they had done a few minutes before. After he let go of her neck, she pulled back and looked into his eyes while moaning sweetly. After a moment, she kissed his lips, nibbling on his lower one before she trailed her tongue over his lips slowly. Her hands moved to nestle into his hair, slowly pushing him back against the couch as she pressed her body against his gently. It was clear by the smile on her face that it felt good now, the girl whimpering softly as she tried to keep quiet.

He licked gently and reassuringly at her neck his lips running back and forth along the soft flesh but also to wipe away even the smallest traces of blood. His lips soon traveled down to her collarbone planting soft kisses along the surface before he began to arch back slowly pulling his member from her before driving forward once more then repeating till half his length was snug inside of her tight channel. He kissed up to her lips and returned her gaze before he looked down with slight amusement that her tightness wouldn't allow her to descend though almost her full weight bore down upon his member.

"Mmmm you're the one doing it my dear." He slowly whispered into her ear before nipping it. "Its ok, go ahead and raise hell if you'd like...no one can hear you." He added before gripping her backside and slowly rocking her back and forth as he kissed her lips then throat then down to nip at her colllarbone .

Her back arched, Contessa whimpering sweetly as she put her hand on the back of his head so he'd keep kissing her neck. As he moved up to her lips, she kissed him deeply, her curvaceous body trembling in absolute pleasure. She inhaled quickly as the kiss ended, biting her lip tenderly as she watched him look down. Her hips stopped moving for a moment as he helped her rock her hips, the girl immediately moaning loudly as she gripped his hair tightly.

"Janus... You're so.... sexy....."
She whispered sweetly into his ear as he spoke to her, the girl biting at his jawbone as her body started to tighten up. Her climax was too close for her to even think straight, her arms wrapping tightly around his muscular torso as she shut her eyes and held her breath for a few moments. Her hands trailed down over his shoulder blades, Contessa letting out a pant as she finally started to breathe again. A huge smile came to her face as she rocked forwards slowly, groaning softly as she tightened up around his length completely. Her orgasm hit her hard, the girl grasping at him gently as she buried her face into his neck, leaving hers completely exposed for him to do whatever he wanted to it. Her breath was ragged against his skin, her body tensing as she tried to catch her breath.

He kissed and nipped and suckled at the hollows and expanses of her neck exploring them with his lips and tongue. His saliva ended up closing her wound and he hoped she'd not notice any difference, he just wasn't ready to let her in on his secret. He kissed her in return before he slowly ran his fingers down along to her backside. He wanted to be fully inside of her for his release though he knew it wasn't possible with him being her first. He smiled to her and slowly ran his fingertips down the back of her neck as he plotted and planned before placing them once more on her backside.

"Mmm that face you make when you groan is sexy.." He cooed into her ear before he kissed along down to her collar bone. "This is sexy too." He added as he felt her wrap tightly around him. When he felt the first spasm he drove in deep using for a split second his full vampiric strength to drive himself into her body, he felt the resistance and eventual surrender of her cervix as he sank inward as her muscles fluttered about him the bliss of feeling her last barrier give way caused him to have a slight lapse. He sank in deep till only an inch or so remained outside of her his soaked testicles smacking her backside as he drove into her.He was already as deep as he could go without forcing her body to stretch unnaturally within and in his frustration he sunk his fangs once more into her neck.

Her orgasm continued to grow, somehow getting better every second. It was the most amazing thing she had ever felt in her life. Slowly, she felt it starting to calm down, her hips finally stopping their jerking motion as he said that it was sexy. Suddenly, she pain, but it was only for a split second, then she felt the intense, incredible pleasure again, even better than before. She couldn't believe it got better. Contessa felt his muscle tense and flex under her touch, the girl smirking slightly at the way it felt as she licked her lips slowly. All the sensations were the most sensational things she had ever felt, and she knew that she'd be back here every day if he'd let her bed.

Suddenly though, another prick of pain came, but not from her sex. From her neck. That was.... strange, to say the least. But as her head once again got light from blood loss, she chalked it up to one fact. He must have been a biter or something, and the light headedness must have just been from the multiple orgasms and her holding her breath. The small, southern girl obviously didn't have a clue about his little secret, and as she finally started to breath normally, albeit heavily, she continued to rock her hips trying to prolong the feeling. Her warm lips pressed to his neck, the girls hot breath trailing on his slightly cool skin as her hands ran down his back. She kissed from his neck down across his shoulder, finally nipping at the skin gently as she muttered.
"I don't.... think I can have another one of those.... without going... absolutely.... crazy...."

He kissed and suckled at her neck before he smirked as he felt her body cease its jerking likely due to bloodloss heightening her orgasm to the point it burned out faster. Slowly he began to lap at the holes he made and cleaned away the blood sealing the second set of holes he'd left in her neck before pinching her backside. He wondered on a number of things briefly and her mounting pleasure had almost driven him to orgasm. He'd had a spasm of pleasure but quickly brought himself under control. Smirking he licked his teeth clean before he lapped at the few stray droplets of blood, her sweetness was intoxicating to him as he ran his lips down to her shoulder. He knew he couldn't bite her again without causing serious damage.

He smirked as he felt her swoon and continued slow languid thrusts into her letting her body calm down somewhat before he began to pull back. In a single fluid motion without withdrawing from her he twisted their bodies till he had her face against the armchair and he was behind her. Trailing hisses down her spine he smiled. "Ok, well you've stretched somewhat...so now.." He said before he gave a quicker thrust than any of the previous driving himself almost fully into her but stopping short when he felt the cushion of the back of her womb. "Mmmm" He cooed into her ear before trailing a kiss from her shoulder blade down to her lower back as he pulled out luxuriantly. Gripping her hips firmly he laughed. "I take it since you are a virgin I shouldn't cum inside of you." He said lightly as his thrusts resumed now quickly and deeply plunging into her.

The way he kissed down her back was incredible, the girl trying to catch her breath as she relaxed against the chair calmly. Her eyes shut for a moment, the girl groaning once again as he thrust into her roughly. His voice in her ear sent shivers down her spine, Contessa practically purring as she turned her head slightly. As he cooed, she managed to kiss his lower lip, the girl looking into his eyes for a moment before burying her face into the arm of the chair again. The sweetest noises started escaping her lips, and when he asked if he shouldn't finish inside her since she was a virgin, she turned her head slightly as she whimpered.

"First off.... Oh God.... I'm not a virgin anymore.... Secondly.... Oh.... Do... Whatever you want to me...."
She gripped the couch in her delicate hands tightly, her other hand moving her hair over her left shoulder gently. She couldn't understand how something this simple felt this good. It was mind blowing. Her breathing was heavy and ragged, and she didn't know how she was going to be able to hold back from her third orgasm. She already felt weak, which she figured was just a side effect of the orgasms, and felt like if she had another one, she would just curl up and fall asleep on the couch itself.
"Janus...."
She whispered, biting her lower lip gently before reaching back with her free hand. She found his hand, pulling it off of her hip gently before slipping hers into his, her fingers slipping in between his as she moaned softly.

He slowly pulled back and smirked at the pink tinge on his member before he laughed softly. "Darling you'll wake your mother with that sort of clamor." He said laughing softly before he thrust forward once more driving his member deep into her. He had made sure her blood loss would counteract the pain but knew in the morning he'd likely have to get her an ice pack or some such for between her legs. Pressing her head forward slightly he pushed her head down slightly and turned the entire chair sideways. Turning her head he pointed her toward the foyer's mirror to show their two bodies illuminated under the moonlight. Slowly he pulled back to show her exactly how much of him was inside of her before slamming it back into her body.

"No you're not, but you're a long way from being at a point where I can just use your body in all the ways I want to." He said slowly to her before he kissed the side of her neck and down along. "I'm actually going pretty slowly to avoid doing serious damage, would hate to tear something." He said with a soft snicker before he smacked her backside roughly and gave it a squeeze. " He began to speed up slightly before he leaned down. "I haven't cum in days really...if I cum inside of you it will flood deep into your womb and we can't have that can we." He said to her slowly. "Tomorrow, we are going shopping, for birthcontrol and a few...other things." He cooed into her ear each word was punctuated by a deep thrust before he gripped her hand in his own before slamming his member deep into her it began to spasm as it pressed deep through her cervix.

As he pushed her head down, she didn't even struggle, just feeling the chair move and smiling before she felt him turn her head again. She looked up, watching the mirror in awe as he went at her. She licked her lips at the amount that was in her, the girl's eyes widening slightly as she watched him shove it back into her swiftly. She laid her head to the side, her hand darting to the back of his head as he started kissing down her neck, the girl whimpering sweetly as she smiled at his words.
"T-this is.... slow? Oh... fast will feel really good then...."
She squeaked softly as he smacked her rear, the girl letting out a loud moan as she looked back in the mirror to watch the whole thing take place.

Her hair fell in her face as she gripped the arm of the chair, her knuckles going white with how hard she was gripping it. Her back arched slightly as she propped her upper body up on her elbow for a moment. When he leaned down to talk to her, she turned her head slightly and glanced up into his eyes. The way he spoke made her groan softly, Contessa nodding as he said they'd go out tomorrow. His voice was deep and sexy, so it seemed like no matter when he said, it turned her on even more. Her body was reaching it's breaking point though. She was going to cum again, and she knew it. As she felt his member spasm, she completely lost it, pressing her hips back against his body to keep him in her for just a few seconds. She tightened up again, the girl whimpering his name as her eyes shut and she tried to focus on something else so she could think straight.

He thrust into her somewhat faster his member churning her juices to a froth as he gave soft bites down her back. His teeth occasionally dragged down the soft flesh but he made careful effort not to accidentally tear into her. It was a controlled thrust and he wished for a while he wasn't so large so that he could feel the satisfying smack of his pubis to her backside as he thrust into her. He smirked knowing that soon enough she'd be adequately prepared. He imagined nights of her coming over and just sitting fully impaled on his member while he fed from her and occasionally thrust viciously into her. It was soon enough that he didn't have to rush things, she was already growing accustomed to his biting soon he'd just do it a bit more obviously.

"Mmmm I think in the car we will do a few...excercises." He said teasingly before he stroked his fingers along her lips and pulled her head slightly more back forcing her to arch her back as he kissed her then let her fall to the chair. He looked to her eyes when she glanced up at his and didn't even bother hiding his animalistic lust anymore, even in the pale moonlight they gave off a deep red glow as he pounded his member into her. He groaned and meant to pull out but she slammed back into him burying his member once more then she tightenedand the first spurt of his abnormally hot seed splashed against the back of her womb before he yanked it out of her. It sprayed thick ropey strands along her lower back and backside, her still open sex also covered as well as her thighs before he let out a soft growl. "Sneaky sneaky." He said to her slowly. Slowly he rubbed her backside as he stood over her once more, his member had not dwindled in the least as it dripped lightly onto her lower back. "That was a naughty thing you did." He said to her slowly.

[/quote]

"You are a wolf...."
She said as she felt him cum in her, then on her back and rae as she collapsed onto the chair exhaustedly. She shut her eyes softly, licking her lips gently before slowly forcing herself over onto her back so she could look up at him. His member dripped onto her tummy, the girl running her finger through the fluids slowly as he said how bad she had been.
"I couldn't help it... It's felt so good that I just wanted you... deeper...."
She reached up and wrapped her hand around his member, stroking it slowly as she shut her eyes for a few moments. After a few though, she sat up, letting go of his member as she got to her feet so he wasn't as tall over her. She kissed his chest several times, feeling his fluids dripping down her thigh as she nuzzled him.

"Besides, I won't get pregnant. My mom keeps that morning after or whatever it is in her purse. I'll sneak in there and take some before I go to sleep."
She said softly, her hands moving down to his hips as she laid her head onto his muscular chest. Her legs were trembling slightly, but she didn't want to leave his side. She felt connected to him, in more ways than one, and it made her feel safer than she normally did. Slowly though, she backed away from him, her hand on the couch as she walked over to the mirror and looked at herself for a second. Her neck looked a little bruised, but she didn't think about it much. She noticed the marks on her sex and the slight pinkish hue of his cum, the girl knowing she was probably still bleeding a bit.
"It's gonna hurt in the morning, isn't it?"

"You my darlin have no idea." He simply said to her with a slight snicker before he watched as she rolled over. He gave a slight grin as she stroked his member and it jumped slightly in her grasp. In truth this wasn't as hard as he could get, the absence of regular feedings, his fatigue from travel and a few distracting complications like her virginity and lack of birth control had distracted him somewhat. But he had to admit that she was rather good. "Oh you can stand." He said before noting she was physically trembling. "But probably can't walk, legs feel like jello huh? you should lay down" He said as he gently kissed the top of her head.
He looked down and noted how tiny she was compared to him and realized how close he'd come to really thrusting into her and possibly injuring her. Stroking her hair he dispelled the thoughts, she was rather special to him for some reason.

"Its called plan B darling, and we wouldn't need it if you'd listened to plan A" He said to her before he pinched her backside. "I would sodomize you until I came in your backside to give you a matching set of holes but I'm pretty sure your howls and groans would alert the neighbors." He said playfully. He stood next to her as she stood in the mirror before he simply lifting her, he didn't await her permission he simply slid her down his sex and pointed to the mirror as slowly a bulge appeared in her stomach. "Of course it will hurt." He said as he gently rubbed her previously flat stomach. "But thing is....you're sleeping with me inside you tonight, to get you accustomed, so yes it will sting but its not a big deal." He said to her. "I'll get you some plan B in the morning, I'll send Iliaster a text tonight to bring some here when he shows up." He said speaking casually though with the exception of a number of inches he was buried inside of her and holding her up slightly so as not to impale her fully.

When he asked if she could walk, she giggled and shook her head, letting him pet her hair for a moment. She liked when his hands were on her, sexually or not. It just felt nice.
"Well, I was gonna follow Plan A, but if you made it feel so good that I couldn't help but be bad."
She turned around just before he teased her, Contessa leaning up and kissing his lips before he picked her up. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, looking at the mirror as he pointed to it. Her stomach was bulging out from how big he was! As he rubbed her stomach and assured her it would hurt, she nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"Whatever you say, baby. I trust you."
She said softly, nipping at his neck gently before she shut her eyes. She was just happy she got to sleep with him, although, what her mother would say when she saw the bruises on her neck would be something alright.

"What do we do about my mom?"
She finally asked, pulling her head back and looking into his eyes. They were awfully red and almost evil looking, but they didn't frighten her. He was predatory, but she didn't feel like prey. She felt like she was his and his alone, and that if anyone else even looked at her the wrong way, he'd protect her. She leaned in, slowly and romantically kissing him as her hand moved to his cheek. Her fingertips traced over his skin gently, the girl finally pulling back from his lips before she kissed his forehead gently.
"And tell him to bring advil too. I'm gonna need it, especially if that monster is gonna be in me all night."
Suddenly, she got a thought that was very unlike her, the girl smirking as she nuzzled his neck.
"What if I wake up and... I'm all... hot again...."

Back
Top Bottom