Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cold Reality.

padi789

Moon
Patrick had planned this for a very long time, every day he would go to work and earn his money slowly but surely building up a room in his house full to the brim of outfits, toys, tables, ropes and contraptions. All this was for one thing, his very own slave. Of course he didn't have a slave yet, but he planned to change that very soon. Every night he would stalk the streets in his black outted van looking for a girl who was vunerable to take back to his lair and use for all of his fantasy's. After many months he had decided. Tonight was the night.

With his windows tinted and fully rolled up he cruised the streets looking for the one girl who would be coming home with him tonight, he drove for almost an hour before he eventually found a girl who meet all of his needs. He pulled the van up quietly around a minutes walk away from where she was, he waited and waited till she walked past the van he grabbed a cloth with some Chloroform on it and exited his van quietly he followed her down the street until she turned down a dark road which no one really walked down, spotting this was his chance he ran behind her and held the rag over her mouth causing her to inhale the gas, she was unconcious in a matter of seconds. He carried her limp body to his van and chucked her in the back.

When he arrived back to his house with her, he managed to get her inside the house without any of the neighbours seeing a thing. Patrick placed her on a cold table in the centre of the room before tieing her arms down to the table, when he was confident she was secure and wouldn't be able to move he decided to make sure everything was ready for the nights fun. Seeing the room was laid perfectly before him he knew it was time, he shot a injection of adrenaline into her arm and waited the few seconds it would take before she was awake.

Angela was walking down the streets, minding her own business, she knew she shouldn't be out this late but she shrugged it off. She started to see a car nearby and started to panic more. She started walking faster but the boy had made her unconscious. She fainted but in her mind, she was screaming and crying.

After he shot the adrenaline into her, she woke up in a few minutes and screamed. She thought it was a dream but then when she tried to move, she couldn't, she tried pulling at the ropes but it didn't work. She started screaming help and crying before noticing the boy who kidnapped her before. "D-Don't hurt me!" She whimpered and shivered as she saw she was naked and her skin was cold from the metal table. She looked at him helplessly. "I'm going to call the cops on you soon and kill you!!!!" She screamed at him, struggling to move.

Patrick stroked down her face "Now now, i wouldn't be making threats if i was in your position, i might have to punish you" He slapped her with medium force across her face as if to reinforce his point. He started to run his hands up and down her body trying to get use to her figure. HE had certainly chosen a good girl to be his slave.

He was a tall man and his well built frame meant that over powering this girl would be a stroll in the park for him. He looked down at her his sick desire's clear in his eyes.

Angela's eyes widened as she got slapped. She whimpered softly, the redness on her cheek stinging. She struggled to free herself again but it was no use. The man had control over her and she knew that she couldn't escape. She saw him sliding his hands up and down her body. She wasn't wearing any bra or panties since she wanted to tease the boys at her work. She knew he had captured her for his pleasure only. "N-No! Please!" She cried. She shivered as she imagined what he'll do to her but she seemed to get wetter.

Has he saw the fear in Angela's eyes Patrick began to get more and more into what he was doing. He didn't want to wait any longer before he took what he believed was now his, he began to run one hand over her breasts squeezing them firmly in his rough grip, the other hand running down and starting to rub her clit and the area outside of her hole. "Hmm such a nice body on such a young girl, i am going to enjoy seeing you writh around with pleasure. Then ill take what i want from you."

Angela cried and cried but it was no use. She whimpered at his rough grip on her breasts. She writhed and moaned with pleasure as he rubbed her clit and the area outside of her pussy. She squirmed more as the pleasure started to get more intense, she was almost instantly so wet when he rubbed her clit. She moaned more and tried to move, but remembered that she can't. "N-No! Please let me move! I can't stand the pleasure!" She cried out and screamed in frustration, moaning uncontrollably. "W-What do you want??" She cried out, closing her eyes and moaned, almost to the point of climax.

"I want a hot young girl to be my slave and to do exactly what i tell them to, the best way to teach them to be loyal is by punishment and pleasure." Patrick went quiet and continued to torture her clit, he took his fingers off it and plunged them deep into her pussy hitting her G-spot with such force she thought she was going to orgasm right there, the pleasure only became more intense has he bent his head down and took her clit into his mouth sucking and biting softly on it causing her legs to spasm wildly against the ropes that bound her to the table.

Angela's eyes widened with fear as she heard what he said. Her clit started to turn red now from the pleasure given, but it was too much for her. She screamed in pain as he shot his fingers deep, but it wasn't deep enough to penetrate her hymen. As her G-spot was hit, she shook with pleasure and screamed over and over again, pulling at the ropes, making her wrists red. She climaxed right when he put his mouth on her clit. She closed her eyes in exhaustion as her juices rushed out to him. She was tired and exhausted, her clit is very sore right now and sensitive. One touch would cause pain to her.

"See how did that feel, how did it feel to cum everywhere like a little slut on this table. Hmm i think i will definitly keep you, your body seems to good to waste." Patrick moved around the table so that he was next to her face, he grabbed hold of her face in a firm grip. "Now that you've had some pleasure i think its time we moved on to what i need, i suggest you open your mouth for my cock like a good little slut." He began to take his pants down his huge cock waiting to be realised from its prison, he waited to see if she would open her mouth or resist, if she resisted he would make sure she got the punishment she deserved. His cock eventually popped out has he dropped his pants to his ankles and kicked them off to the other side of the room he stood there and waited on her reaction, slapping her breast to try and speed her up.

Angela's eyes widened with fear and excitement as he said he was going to keep her. She gasped as he grabbed her head, she knew what was coming. "P-Please...don't..." She whimpered. She screamed when she saw the size of his cock. She never sucked a cock before and her first time was sucking this big. "N-N-Noooo...please..." She looked at his huge cock. It was beautiful though. Suddenly, she felt a slap across her breasts, she cried out as each slap got harder, not only her clit but her breasts were sore and red now. She gave up and slowly opened her mouth, tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even know how to give a blowjob.

Patrick saw the fear in her eyes and saw has she gave in to his will, a triumpant smirk spread across his face as he walked towards her with his big cock. When it was a mere inch away from her mouth and pushed his head in and began to speak, "Right i want you show me what you can do, i warn you though if this doesn't meet my standards ill show you just how far this cock can get down your throat. Try anything you want to me, just make it good." He stood there and waited for her to start to pleasure his cock.

Angela felt he pushed the head of his cock in, she gagged softly, she had a very strong gag reflex. She whimpered and slowly licked his private softly, it tasted horrible to her, she hated salt and the head was salty. She cried and started gently sucking, not knowing what else to do. She was so inexperienced that her teeth sank in the head, causing it to bleed.

Patrick felt her place her mouth round his cock, she couldn't really do it to any decent standard, and just has he was about to take over she bite him. "How dare you bite me you slut, i think ill have to punish you for that." Patrick grabbed hold of her head and began to thrust his cock in and out quick and hard her gag reflex going like crazy has his large cock pushed deep down her throat.

"N-No, please!" She cried. Angela felt his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth, she gagged so many times, making his gigantic cock vibrating down her throat. She almost threw up from her gag reflex. She looked at him, tears filled her eyes as her gagging increased from how hard and quick he was thrusting in her throat. She didn't even dare to touch his private, afraid of punishment. She let him thrust in her throat, her throat was sore and bleeding now from how he abused her with his cock.

Patrick kept going harder and harder till he was satified that she would of learnt her lesson. He pulled out suddenly leaving her throat sore and bleeding. He stood there with a evil smile on his face, "Will you ever misbehave for me again?" He knew that he could do whatever he wanted with this girl, she was under his control and he was going to use her to his full advantage he would make sure that by the time he was done with her tonight, all of her holes would of been broken in.

Angela's throat was bleeding more and so sore. She looked at him and whimpered. "N-No Master..." She said softly, her throat hurting still. She was shaking with fear. She had never been like this before, everything seemed so helpless around her. She closed her eyes, ready for the next torturing session. "I-I'm sorry Master...please don't hurt me.." She begged him softly.

"If you don't want me to hurt you then learn how to pleasure a man. Have you ever had sex before or are you a virgin." Has he was talking he was looking for some toys of the wall, he found a powerful vibrator and attached it on to her clit. He started to turn the power on it towards full, making her moan lightly at first before making her scream with the vibrators full power mode. "Answer me slut"

Angela shivered and looked at him. "I-I'm a virgin..." She bit her lower lip as he attached the vibrator to her clit, she cried out in pain from sensitive she was already. She moaned lightly but started to squirm more as he worked it towards the full level. She started crying from how good it felt but it still hurts. She screamed with pleasure as he reached the full level. She had another intense orgasm, fainting.

Back
Top Bottom