Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A shed of blood (Azel Stormrose)

Lady Nightshade said:
Her finger in his mouth, Athena felt her stomach twist and flip like a butterfly. Mouth almost going dry like the desert, that it felt erotic the way he took the wound and healed it. Peeling her toes back, it took all her self control not to bite on her own tongue, nor, make any sound that deemed inapproprate. So engrossed in his voice and what information he was giving her, that she was nearly lost and nodding like a little child she nearly missed what he said about her biting him!

"W-What!"

Pulling her hand back she looked at him in surprise and utter dismay. He wanted her to feed off of him and she didn't know how to reacte to that.

"No. I can't." She turned, her hair flowing around her shoulders. her mark visible as her chest bounced slightly. "Besides, you said you haven't.. eaten in a while. I don't want to take from you. What if this Andrew comes later and I take too much."

What she couldn't admit, was if she could even stand the thought of tasting blood, or liking it. But she also still had the tingling feel Delocroix had given her from where his mouth had been on her finger.

"I.. I don't want to hurt you either..." She whispered. Even more so did she wonder if it would hurt...
He shook his head smiling at her noticing the change in her breathing after his action of gently sucking on her finger. He knew she would react the way she did at the thought of feeding on him. She was trying to come up with reasons to not bite him but they were all in vain. She had to feed and it had to be soon. He moved and sat on the bed moving a little closer to her.

"You have to feed off of me cherie. Do not worry about taking to much I have plenty. My strength will be fine besides Andrew will not come after you again so soon." When she commented on not wanting to hurt him he could not stop from laughing a little. "No no cherie you will not hurt me. A bite from one vampire to another is like the the greatest bliss. I will feel no pain. Just take a little from me to keep you going until we get you to the Clan headquarters ok?"

Then it occured to him that he did not even know her name and he was aking her to feed from him. "What is your name cherie?"

Bliss? He would feel no pain but pleasure? That thought relaxed her and then of course, she wondered briefly what it would feel like. She wanted to know of course, but didn't have the time to dwell on it as her name was asked.

"A-Athena. Athena Dreaton."

Came the quick reply from answering the similar question time and time again. Feeling her cheeks rise with the heat of slight embaressment from not being the one to tell him her name from before. Here she was, talking to him, asking questions and she knew his name, and he didn't know hers.

"If.. If you say it won't hurt. Where am I?..." She paused. Not really sure what to do. So innocent and yet shy she seemed right then, and yet, she wasn't. Just unsure. She wasn't a weak women by the very least by the look she gave him.

Lady Nightshade said:
Bliss? He would feel no pain but pleasure? That thought relaxed her and then of course, she wondered briefly what it would feel like. She wanted to know of course, but didn't have the time to dwell on it as her name was asked.

"A-Athena. Athena Dreaton."

Came the quick reply from answering the similar question time and time again. Feeling her cheeks rise with the heat of slight embaressment from not being the one to tell him her name from before. Here she was, talking to him, asking questions and she knew his name, and he didn't know hers.

"If.. If you say it won't hurt. Where am I?..." She paused. Not really sure what to do. So innocent and yet shy she seemed right then, and yet, she wasn't. Just unsure. She wasn't a weak women by the very least by the look she gave him.

He smiled and moved further onto the bed taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it. "Athena Dreaton it is a pleasure to meet you and be your sire." He chuckled lightly never actually having sired a human into being a vampire the whole experience was new and very exciting to him even though Andrew was still out their he intended on making sure both she and himself enjoyed her beginning into the vampire world. "Alright den Athena I am going to adjust you so that you will be most comfortable as will I. I am not going to lie it will be provocative but I assure you it will be enjoyable." With that he grabbed her and layed back on the bed pulling her on top of him so that she was basically straddleing him." Dis way if you start to get a lil to crazy wit me I can roll and get you off of me." He brushed his long hair out of the way and placed his finger on the spot of his neck he wanted her to bite. "Alright Athena bite right here. Now when I say stop you need to immediatly pull away from me. It is gonna be hard to break off and stop drinking from me but t is a form of self control you need to learn now." He smiled at her. "Go ahead"

The top of her hand tingled from where his lips touched. Making her suck in a small breath of air once more. Almost feeling embarressed as Delocroix moved her smoothly to lay on top of him.

Her eyes narrowed and she stiffened. Never have been on top of a man before, let alone Vampire. It was visible in her eyes as her hair fell forward. Brushing against the side of her face as she clenched her hands gentle into loose fists.

With the bed creaking gentle under their weight, she did find it provacating in that position. As Delocroix pointed to the side of his neck where to bite, she could see the main artery pulse. Calling to her like a moth to the flame.

"Y-You sure?"

Her eyes seem to darken as she felt herself already falling forward. Saliva watered in her mouth as she felt the unexpected pull towards that spot. The feel of her fangs as it panged her. As if they were enlongagting ever so slightly. Her chest pressed up against him as hips pressed and rubbed into him every gently.

Athena breathed a ray of warmth against his neck. Swearing she felt him shudder as her hands grappled his shoulders. She didn't know what she was doing, but as if her body was telling her how and now what to do. With her lips, she pressed them to his skin. he was warm to the touch. Not cold like a corpse. His pulse was strong and welcoming as she traced a tongue over the artery. A wave of hair fell forward against his face then as she parted her lips and then bite into his flesh.

Instantly, her razor fangs split into him like butter. Hot blood poured into her mouth like molten lava. Her eyes lite up as she felt her body seize and tighten against him. Athena moaned against his flesh, her hot core between her thighs drew on fire as tears pooled between her eyes. The first swallow was rich. Not coppery or anything at all what she expected. Nor the feeling to what he was expecting coming from her, or sharing from her, and it had just damned them both...

Lady Nightshade said:
The top of her hand tingled from where his lips touched. Making her suck in a small breath of air once more. Almost feeling embarressed as Delocroix moved her smoothly to lay on top of him.

Her eyes narrowed and she stiffened. Never have been on top of a man before, let alone Vampire. It was visible in her eyes as her hair fell forward. Brushing against the side of her face as she clenched her hands gentle into loose fists.

With the bed creaking gentle under their weight, she did find it provacating in that position. As Delocroix pointed to the side of his neck where to bite, she could see the main artery pulse. Calling to her like a moth to the flame.

"Y-You sure?"

Her eyes seem to darken as she felt herself already falling forward. Saliva watered in her mouth as she felt the unexpected pull towards that spot. The feel of her fangs as it panged her. As if they were enlongagting ever so slightly. Her chest pressed up against him as hips pressed and rubbed into him every gently.

Athena breathed a ray of warmth against his neck. Swearing she felt him shudder as her hands grappled his shoulders. She didn't know what she was doing, but as if her body was telling her how and now what to do. With her lips, she pressed them to his skin. he was warm to the touch. Not cold like a corpse. His pulse was strong and welcoming as she traced a tongue over the artery. A wave of hair fell forward against his face then as she parted her lips and then bite into his flesh.

Instantly, her razor fangs split into him like butter. Hot blood poured into her mouth like molten lava. Her eyes lite up as she felt her body seize and tighten against him. Athena moaned against his flesh, her hot core between her thighs drew on fire as tears pooled between her eyes. The first swallow was rich. Not coppery or anything at all what she expected. Nor the feeling to what he was expecting coming from her, or sharing from her, and it had just damned them both...

He noticed her eyes narrow at him and he could not help but chuckle lightly. It was obvious she had never been with a man which was somthing that he had not really thought about The way her hair fell around her and framed her face made her look even more attractive. It was in this position with her Straddleing his waist that he saw just how truly attractive she was especially with her shy coyness. The transformation into a vampire was starting to become more apparent in the color of her eyes and skin. Before she leaned down he saw her eyes darken and somthing about it struck him as odd.

When she leaned down and her lips grew close to his neck his entire body shook slightly with anticipation. He had been bitten by female vampires that he had layed with before but somthing about this was different he felt intoxicated by her very presence. One of his hands gripped her hips as she gently pushed them against him. His other reached up and took hold of her hair. "Listen I am grabbing your hair just as a precaution if you start taking to much I can use it to pull you off." He was not sure she heard him. When her hot breath hit his skin his whole body shuddered with anticipation and a hot sigh escaped his lips

As soon as her fangs pierced his skin he knew somthing had changed. She was destined to be his mate. "Damnit one more thing I am going to have to exl....."His thoughts were cut off by the pleasure that shot through his body as she fed off of them. He had heard rumors about certain females being specialy meant to be certain vampires mates and how amazing it felt for both of them when they met that special match. He knew this had to be what this was because of the bliss that he was now lost in. The feeling was greater than anything he had every experienced and he could not stop his hips from grinding gently up against her's with this new sensation. "Ahh cherie!"

She couldn't hear him. Each pull on his vein was fire into her body. Strength was returning and as she felt the hand on her hip grip her gently, the other pull her hair back. Athena moaned against his necka nd pulled more. Her nipples perking to hard tight nubs against her bra.

It was pure bliss and pleasure she was feeling. More as she felt his hips press up into hers. Reacting to him as she ground hers back into his. She wanted more and didn't know if she could stop. However, with another pull, she forced herself to stop and released her fangs. Her body shaking as she gripped her hands hard fom his shoulders and slide them down to his side. Esctasy was still running through her body as her head pulled back, lips grazing the side of his face as she invited him with the tilt of her own head.

Lady Nightshade said:
She couldn't hear him. Each pull on his vein was fire into her body. Strength was returning and as she felt the hand on her hip grip her gently, the other pull her hair back. Athena moaned against his necka nd pulled more. Her nipples perking to hard tight nubs against her bra.

It was pure bliss and pleasure she was feeling. More as she felt his hips press up into hers. Reacting to him as she ground hers back into his. She wanted more and didn't know if she could stop. However, with another pull, she forced herself to stop and released her fangs. Her body shaking as she gripped her hands hard fom his shoulders and slide them down to his side. Esctasy was still running through her body as her head pulled back, lips grazing the side of his face as she invited him with the tilt of her own head.

He felt her body growing aroused and he could not prevent his body from bursting with arousal. His hips pushed harder against hers his obvious arousal being easily felt through his clothing. Heated moans escaped his lips. Even though he was lost in this moment he kept a steady check on how much she had taken. Once he felt she had taken her share he began pulling on her hair and telling her to stop. He was suprised by the ease with which she released him. His body was still shaking with pleasure as he watched her hands slip down his body. He knew she could feel this new bond between them and she would have questions that he would have to answer. However for now she was offering herself to him and he wanted her to feel the pleasure she had caused him. He leaned up gently taking hold of her hair licking over the pulse of her neck. "With dis bite I complete our bond." He kissed her neck opening his mouth and sinking his fangs into her drinking of her sweet blood.

She felt as if the wave that was rushing towards her would never crash down. Her body was a wave of emtions. Flying towards something even greater then a normal release when Delocroix shifted and moved her to a slightly different position.

Still slightly on top, with his hips still pressing up into hers as she felt his arousal. Athena moaned and wrapped her arms tight abought his shoulders as his head moved down to her neck. Hot breath rippled across her skin as she moaned for him. her pulse bounced up against her skin from where his tongue ran against. Tightening her fingers more about him as words were spoken.

Athena didn't understand what he meant by bond. Nor did she care as his teeth sank into her flesh. Instantly, that wave came crashing down. Burying deep into her as she screamed out in pure ecstasy.

"Delocroix!!!"

Saying his name from her lips for turly the first time as heat just bloosomed from her core. Her hips moved against him as hands clawed down his shoulders and tore into the fabric. Her nipples ached painfully now as her body drew into the bond that needed to now be coupled by her mate. That craved his touch as their souls entwined and became one.

Lady Nightshade said:
She felt as if the wave that was rushing towards her would never crash down. Her body was a wave of emtions. Flying towards something even greater then a normal release when Delocroix shifted and moved her to a slightly different position.

Still slightly on top, with his hips still pressing up into hers as she felt his arousal. Athena moaned and wrapped her arms tight abought his shoulders as his head moved down to her neck. Hot breath rippled across her skin as she moaned for him. her pulse bounced up against her skin from where his tongue ran against. Tightening her fingers more about him as words were spoken.

Athena didn't understand what he meant by bond. Nor did she care as his teeth sank into her flesh. Instantly, that wave came crashing down. Burying deep into her as she screamed out in pure ecstasy.

"Delocroix!!!"

Saying his name from her lips for turly the first time as heat just bloosomed from her core. Her hips moved against him as hands clawed down his shoulders and tore into the fabric. Her nipples ached painfully now as her body drew into the bond that needed to now be coupled by her mate. That craved his touch as their souls entwined and became one.

He moaned heatedly against her flesh as her very essence came flowing into his mouth and down his throat. The rich taste was so inticing and intoxicating. He felt her hands clawing over his body as the heat in her body grew and seemed to be transfered to his causing his own arousal to grow larger. One of his hands moved to the base of her shirt his fingers sliding under it and up her stomache before reaching her bra covered breasts, grasping one he began to massage it gently as his hips continued to grind against hers. Even being infatuated by her blood he kept his wits to know that he had taken enough from her. Pulling back he broke his fangs free from her flesh and licked the wounds causing them to tingle and heal. He continued to hold her against him his hand holding her breast firmly.

Any sane women would know this should have been wrong. Hell, she never would have been in this position as she felt his hand slid up her shirt. Yet, it felt right. As if his hand had met to do that. had always been the one to touch her skin and wrap the palm around her breast.

The moment she felt his palm about her left breast, she cried out again. Athena felt him release her own flesh and lick the wounds close. Her head rising up as her lips brushed against his. Sending another shock against her as their gazes met. there was nothing but pure lust and something else in his gaze. Her own holding the same as she licked her lower lip and took the first initiative and lowered her head. Pressing her lips once more to his to feel that shock and pleasure again.

It was crazy, but felt so right. Nothing else seemed to matter to her anymore....

Lady Nightshade said:
Any sane women would know this should have been wrong. Hell, she never would have been in this position as she felt his hand slid up her shirt. Yet, it felt right. As if his hand had met to do that. had always been the one to touch her skin and wrap the palm around her breast.

The moment she felt his palm about her left breast, she cried out again. Athena felt him release her own flesh and lick the wounds close. Her head rising up as her lips brushed against his. Sending another shock against her as their gazes met. there was nothing but pure lust and something else in his gaze. Her own holding the same as she licked her lower lip and took the first initiative and lowered her head. Pressing her lips once more to his to feel that shock and pleasure again.

It was crazy, but felt so right. Nothing else seemed to matter to her anymore....

Delocroix stared into her eyes. He saw the lust in them. That look did not entirely suprise him considering most freshly sired vampires were extremly lustfull creatures. However her eyes held somthing else somthing more than just a lustfull desire. He felt the bond too and even though he was worried about the tast of having to explain to her what this meant he could not hide that he wanted her. A part of him knew that she had already noticed somthing special between them and that maybe his explanation would not be as challanging. His thoughts stopped dead in their tracks as her lips pressed against his with a little more force than he was expecting. A loud moan escaped his lips as they began working against her's. His hand continued to rub and massage her breast pulling the bra down so he could grip her bare flesh. His other arm slipped around her waist holding her firmly against him.

Fuck! His hand felt perfect against her swollen breast! Holding her perfect against him as if her body was molded from whatever gods deemed. her frame was perfect as the kiss deepened. Almost a frenzy a she tasted his lips. Tasting him as her bra slide up farther aginst her chest.

Was her mind just bleeding out? Bleeding out with all the emotions and feelings as the kiss broke.

"Delocroix..I..this..."

She paused, not sure what to say. But her body sure was saying it. There was no real stopping as the bond took control.

Lady Nightshade said:
Fuck! His hand felt perfect against her swollen breast! Holding her perfect against him as if her body was molded from whatever gods deemed. her frame was perfect as the kiss deepened. Almost a frenzy a she tasted his lips. Tasting him as her bra slide up farther aginst her chest.

Was her mind just bleeding out? Bleeding out with all the emotions and feelings as the kiss broke.

"Delocroix..I..this..."

She paused, not sure what to say. But her body sure was saying it. There was no real stopping as the bond took control.

As the broke kiss and she spoke in a nervous hestitant voice he pulled his hand ouot from under her shit wrapping it around her. He knew this situation must be confusing to her and he wanted to help her through it. Both of their bodies were screaming that they wanted attention from the other. A small smile flashed on his face and he slid up the bed so that he was sitting up with her still straddleing him. "What is de matter cherie?" He did not want to ruin the moment but if she was uncomfortable with somthing that was happening he wanted to make sure she understoon completly what was going on within her body and between them.

"Delocroix, I am not ever like this...Ever. This.. feeling.. I.. I am a careful women. I just don't dive into bed with anyone.." She admitted. Hell, I've never been in bed with anyone.. It strained her to keep her composure. Her body ached with need. She wanted to have her hands explore him. trace her fingers over the hard toned muscles he had.

A vision of her tongue running down the lines of his chest, down towards his abdomen and lower came to mind. It brought a groan from her lips as her eyes drove straight to the back of his. Her breast screamed for his touch again. Demanding that it return and with vengance!

"You said I'd be drawn, but, I could fight that. Now.. I.. You feel strange. Right and more and I am confused. I don't want it to stop..." Her voice quivered and she wasn't so much scared, as if wanting to accept it. If it was something he was doing she would be pissed, but that wasn't it either. Her eyes flashed a bit and to make the point clear she rose on her hisp and stripped herself of the shirt she was wearing. Her face pink with embarresment as the bra rod up near her neck. One breast revealed.

Lady Nightshade said:
"Delocroix, I am not ever like this...Ever. This.. feeling.. I.. I am a careful women. I just don't dive into bed with anyone.." She admitted. Hell, I've never been in bed with anyone.. It strained her to keep her composure. Her body ached with need. She wanted to have her hands explore him. trace her fingers over the hard toned muscles he had.

A vision of her tongue running down the lines of his chest, down towards his abdomen and lower came to mind. It brought a groan from her lips as her eyes drove straight to the back of his. Her breast screamed for his touch again. Demanding that it return and with vengance!

"You said I'd be drawn, but, I could fight that. Now.. I.. You feel strange. Right and more and I am confused. I don't want it to stop..." Her voice quivered and she wasn't so much scared, as if wanting to accept it. If it was something he was doing she would be pissed, but that wasn't it either. Her eyes flashed a bit and to make the point clear she rose on her hisp and stripped herself of the shirt she was wearing. Her face pink with embarresment as the bra rod up near her neck. One breast revealed.

He smiled gently agains and nodded sitting up lightly against her. "Yes you would have been able to fight that. If it was just the simple lust that a newly sired vampire felt." He hesitated for a moment before continueng. It was hard to get his thoughts together with this unnatural desire he felt towards her. Finally he got his mind together so he could speak again. "Der is another special kind of vampire. Once every couple generations of humans one comes along that is meant for a vampire. Not because they have the ability to bear children but because they seem to be destined to be with this one vampire. Once sired by their destined mate they feel an unnaturally strong bond to them both sexually and emotionally. They can sense things from each other beyond what a master and his sired vampire can obtain. It is like the most grand form of love at first site." As soon as her shirt was lifted from her body all of his thoughts were lost again. He leaned forward into her and began kissing her stomache his tongue running lightly over her soft skin. His hand moved to her back and undid her bra with impressive speed moving and sliding it over and off one of her arms before gently taking hold of her bare breast again. Part of him wanted to stop and keep explaining the situation to her but he couldn't not unless she stopped him

Azel Stormrose said:
Lady Nightshade said:

He smiled gently agains and nodded sitting up lightly against her. "Yes you would have been able to fight that. If it was just the simple lust that a newly sired vampire felt." He hesitated for a moment before continueng. It was hard to get his thoughts together with this unnatural desire he felt towards her. Finally he got his mind together so he could speak again. "Der is another special kind of vampire. Once every couple generations of humans one comes along that is meant for a vampire. Not because they have the ability to bear children but because they seem to be destined to be with this one vampire. Once sired by their destined mate they feel an unnaturally strong bond to them both sexually and emotionally. They can sense things from each other beyond what a master and his sired vampire can obtain. It is like the most grand form of love at first site." As soon as her shirt was lifted from her body all of his thoughts were lost again. He leaned forward into her and began kissing her stomache his tongue running lightly over her soft skin. His hand moved to her back and undid her bra with impressive speed moving and sliding it over and off one of her arms before gently taking hold of her bare breast again. Part of him wanted to stop and keep explaining the situation to her but he couldn't not unless she stopped him

Delocroix's words fell on vague ears. Athena heard some of what he said. Something about a super strong bond and that of love. Then, it was lost again as a wisk of air and the little unwanted clothing was tossed aside. Her perfect breasts falling forward and caught into his hand.

Hissing gently at the new sensations, Athena let her hands roam down his shoulder and pull up on his shirt. Wanting to run her own hands against his bare skin as her body begged for him to explore her. begged for him to mark her in every way and make her his erevocably.

Lady Nightshade said:
Azel Stormrose said:
Lady Nightshade said:

Delocroix's words fell on vague ears. Athena heard some of what he said. Something about a super strong bond and that of love. Then, it was lost again as a wisk of air and the little unwanted clothing was tossed aside. Her perfect breasts falling forward and caught into his hand.

Hissing gently at the new sensations, Athena let her hands roam down his shoulder and pull up on his shirt. Wanting to run her own hands against his bare skin as her body begged for him to explore her. begged for him to mark her in every way and make her his erevocably.
He moaned heatedly against her flesh as his hands moved over her breasts massaging them in large slow circles. Her eagerness to accept him made him want her even more. He knew she was mentally trying to figure out what was going on and he would happily help her through it but he had to have her first.

When her hands started tugging at his shirt he gave her what she wanted sliding his arms from her breasts and pulling the buttons of his shirt until the garment fell from his shoulders. He tossed the pice of clothing to the side making sure it landed on his coat. He then returned to pleasing her. One of his hands found her breast while his other trailed down over her stomache tugging at the buttons of her pants. His eyes were filled with desire as his lips moved to one of her erect nipples licking over it before nibbleing on it rolling it between his teeth, heated moans flowing out against her flesh

"Ahhhahhh!"

Rolling her head back as moaned. Her newly exposed fangs visible with the gentle roll of her hips against him. Each roll brought her a twang of heat. A new sensation of passion as he nipped her buds. Delocroix was sending her over to new waters and she wanted to explore them.

Snapping her eyes open, she rolled off him. Her gaze to the bulge she was sitting on as her hands drew to his chest. Fingertips tracing over his shoulders and going down as she rose to her knees. Letting him have the acess to her buttoned pants. Knowing where it was going. Knowing she had no experience as her eyes gave that look of understanding.

Lady Nightshade said:
"Ahhhahhh!"

Rolling her head back as moaned. Her newly exposed fangs visible with the gentle roll of her hips against him. Each roll brought her a twang of heat. A new sensation of passion as he nipped her buds. Delocroix was sending her over to new waters and she wanted to explore them.

Snapping her eyes open, she rolled off him. Her gaze to the bulge she was sitting on as her hands drew to his chest. Fingertips tracing over his shoulders and going down as she rose to her knees. Letting him have the acess to her buttoned pants. Knowing where it was going. Knowing she had no experience as her eyes gave that look of understanding.

Delocroix moaned gently with each time she rolled her hips against his causing him to grow more aroused. He growled lightly to himself as she moved off of him taking away his access to her breasts. He watched as she rolled and rose to her knees. He groaned with anticipation as her soft fingers trailed along his shoulders and down his chest the way she explored him drove him wild. his hands reached out and finished undoing her pants sliding them as far down her legs as he could. Suddenly he stopped and brought his hand up taking hold of her hair he pulled her face against his locking his lips in a long kiss his tongue trailing along her lips and a heated sigh escaping into her mouth. When he broke the kiss he managed to put his desire aside to speak momentarely. "Athena.. This only has to go as far as you want it too." It was obvious it took alot for him to talk in anything more than a moan.

Blinking back a few times, she took a few deep breaths. Delocroix was giving her an out. A way to stop if she wanted. That it was her choice to stop. Breathing slow deep breaths, she tried to come up with a reason to stop. To not want this, or him. yet nothing came up.

"I understand..."

She smiled, enjoying him saying her name. That he was being caring and kind. Not wanting to hurt her was more meaningful then anything. She smiled wider.

"I want you..."

Lady Nightshade said:
Blinking back a few times, she took a few deep breaths. Delocroix was giving her an out. A way to stop if she wanted. That it was her choice to stop. Breathing slow deep breaths, she tried to come up with a reason to stop. To not want this, or him. yet nothing came up.

"I understand..."

She smiled, enjoying him saying her name. That he was being caring and kind. Not wanting to hurt her was more meaningful then anything. She smiled wider.

"I want you..."

He nodded slightly smiling wide. He saw it in her face that she had thought it through and that she truly wanted to be with him at least at the moment. If she had problems later then they would deal with them when they reached that point together. When she told him she did in fact want him he smiled and leaned up kissing her again his hand wandering over her breasts and down her stomache before reaching to the newly exposed area between her thighs. His fingers began to rub her most sensitive area. At the feeling of his hand touching her his lust grew and his arousal began to twitch through his clothing

Eyes fluttering open and close, she nearly bite her tongue when his fingers reached and rubbed her swelling petals. No man had ever touched her before there. Bringing her cooing with delight as she bite her lower lip. Drawing blood with her fangs as she bent down to kiss him.

Athena took her right hand and stroked the back of his neck. Willing to learn his touch. Learn his body to hers as she pressed her lips to his with her blood running free.

Lady Nightshade said:
Eyes fluttering open and close, she nearly bite her tongue when his fingers reached and rubbed her swelling petals. No man had ever touched her before there. Bringing her cooing with delight as she bite her lower lip. Drawing blood with her fangs as she bent down to kiss him.

Athena took her right hand and stroked the back of his neck. Willing to learn his touch. Learn his body to hers as she pressed her lips to his with her blood running free.

He watched as she bit her lip relishing the sound of her pleasure filled sighs. When she leaned down to kiss him he willingly locked his lips firmly against hers. After sucking a few drops of her sweet blood from her he licked the wounds shut. He smiled and leaned to her using his hand to push her pants the rest of the way off lifting her up slightly to allow them to slip past her knees. and onto the floor. He then grabbed her wait and moved her back into his lap his hips grinding roughly against her's. His lips broke free of hers and began to trail along her throat before moving back down to her erect and excited nipples flicking his tongue teasingly over them.

Her creamy, smooth body was all but revealed to him now. Save for the red laced panties that covered her womenly area. How ironic that it was red. That blood was spilled so freely that her virginity would be taken apon the night of her turning!

Panting ever so slightly, her hands moved down his chest, teasing the hem of his trousers as she tentavily touched the raging bulge that was raised up against! She hissed with amusement, fangs bared slightly as she pressed harder. Learning and searching as she stroked and used her other hand t unbutton the top of his pants. Her eyes turning up to ask if this was an OK gesture.

Lady Nightshade said:
Her creamy, smooth body was all but revealed to him now. Save for the red laced panties that covered her womenly area. How ironic that it was red. That blood was spilled so freely that her virginity would be taken apon the night of her turning!

Panting ever so slightly, her hands moved down his chest, teasing the hem of his trousers as she tentavily touched the raging bulge that was raised up against! She hissed with amusement, fangs bared slightly as she pressed harder. Learning and searching as she stroked and used her other hand t unbutton the top of his pants. Her eyes turning up to ask if this was an OK gesture.

Delocroix continued to rub her through her panties teasingly while his other hand gripped the breast that he was not licking and nibbleing. He moaned at the sound of her hissing reconizing that lustfull sound from his years of being around newly sired vampires. Inside that hiss he heard somthing else though some form of deeper passion. He tensed and gave his own hiss when her hand began rubbing ever so gently on the buldge that rested against her. When she undid his pants and looked at him in what appeared to be a questioning manner he nodded. "it's alrigt Athena explore ta your hearts content." He pulled his lips to her neck and causing his fangs to completly retract so that they were not their at all he bit her hard leaving a dark bruise on her throat

Back
Top Bottom