Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Occurences by RobBase086 and Rawr Kitten

Rawr Kitten said:
She nodded and pressed her mouth on his, tongue playing, tasting and chest heaving against his chest. "Don't stop touching me... I'm still so... Oh please, sweetness. Take me with your mouth... taste me, taste us..."

Her hips rotated so hard against him, want travelling up her spine like a freight train. She couldn't know why, she only knew that she wanted... NEEDED... "Pleeeeeasssseee...."

He kissed her back deeply and passionately while their tingues play together. He could taste her and him. It was so good while his hands explored and touched her body. "Oh not to worry baby I do not plan to stop touching you! I love touching your body!" He kissed and licked up and down her neck down to her breasts. Kissing and licking her breasts and playing with her nipples with his tongue and mouth.

He could feel her hips rotating as she felt so good. His mouth sucked onto her nipples and then he bite down onto her nipples and pulled. "I am pleasing you lover!" He began to notice how demanding she was becoming wanting sex so much. Rob did not know that his Constance was no longer the same woman any longer.

She rotated on top of him, hips swiveling against his and enjoying each loving swipe of his tongue. She could ride the wave of this desire for as long as she could and pushed herself against his hands and mouth.

Her words were lost in the frustrating desire, and she rode whatever he gave her, praying and hoping for that final and satiating release. It was building, it was coming. And she embraced the feelings as they shivered through her.

Rawr Kitten said:
She rotated on top of him, hips swiveling against his and enjoying each loving swipe of his tongue. She could ride the wave of this desire for as long as she could and pushed herself against his hands and mouth.

Her words were lost in the frustrating desire, and she rode whatever he gave her, praying and hoping for that final and satiating release. It was building, it was coming. And she embraced the feelings as they shivered through her.

Rob could not take it any longer and came inside her once again! "You are wearing me out baby! I love the way you fuck me though!"

Squeezing her eyes shut, she let the feel of him inside of her pussy roll through her. Finally, after being so needy, she felt the heady joy of him, and the release that side swiped her hard. Clinging hard to him, she strained herself up on his cock and screamed, that found the centre of her need and quelled it.

For the moment. "Ohhhhhh, baby!!!!!" she cried out and shuddered, hard nipples crushing into his chest as she slowly but surely lost consciousness. Wearing him out? She had never wanted nor yearned for such a thing before. But now?

As she leaned against his chest, curling into his arms, Constance felt a familiar warmth steal through her, just before she fell asleep. "Mmmmm, Rob... You're so good to me..."

Like a part of her was there, but overshadowed by something else entirely. A wish and curse that had trapped her in the desire.

Rawr Kitten said:
Squeezing her eyes shut, she let the feel of him inside of her pussy roll through her. Finally, after being so needy, she felt the heady joy of him, and the release that side swiped her hard. Clinging hard to him, she strained herself up on his cock and screamed, that found the centre of her need and quelled it.

For the moment. "Ohhhhhh, baby!!!!!" she cried out and shuddered, hard nipples crushing into his chest as she slowly but surely lost consciousness. Wearing him out? She had never wanted nor yearned for such a thing before. But now?

As she leaned against his chest, curling into his arms, Constance felt a familiar warmth steal through her, just before she fell asleep. "Mmmmm, Rob... You're so good to me..."

Like a part of her was there, but overshadowed by something else entirely. A wish and curse that had trapped her in the desire.

He could feel her working her pussy onto his cock. He could not believe how good she felt. It was like the best sex he has ever had with her and it blew his mind.

"YES LOVER! That is it!" He moaned out to her with pleasure. He felt her pressing closer to him as her hard nipples pressed up against his chest now. He was wore out and felt like going to sleep that is how good the sex was with her.

He loved the feel of her in his arms. He smiled now feeling her warm body against his. "You were wonderful Constance! You spoil me love a lot!"

Rob was not know what was going on with Constance at all but it was a good thing though and he loved it!

Curling into his chest, Constance finally closed her eyes, resting against him. Deep, even breaths as she let go of consciousness and felt into a calming and even rhythm. Her forehead rested against his shoulder, and her arms were wrapped around him.

Mumbling in slumber, her mouth moved against his skin, and she slept. Open. Daring. Desirable. And wanting. Whatever had happened had added to her, taken some things and combined with others. She was completely relaxed, and with tousled hair, flushed features and a warm body, she rested easily against him.

Even with her change, she knew her Rob. But what she knew more than that, was that she wanted more. But that would wait until she awoke.

For now? She slept.

Rawr Kitten said:
Curling into his chest, Constance finally closed her eyes, resting against him. Deep, even breaths as she let go of consciousness and felt into a calming and even rhythm. Her forehead rested against his shoulder, and her arms were wrapped around him.

Mumbling in slumber, her mouth moved against his skin, and she slept. Open. Daring. Desirable. And wanting. Whatever had happened had added to her, taken some things and combined with others. She was completely relaxed, and with tousled hair, flushed features and a warm body, she rested easily against him.

Even with her change, she knew her Rob. But what she knew more than that, was that she wanted more. But that would wait until she awoke.

For now? She slept.

Rob was wore out because Constance had fucked him good. Rob was wanting to get some sleep with Constance as well but the problem is that Bill was still in the house.

Rob cleared his throat and then looked over at Bill. "Bill I think the show is over for you and it is time for you to go home." Bill looked over at Rob and then replied, "Do I have to go home now? I was hoping to see more." Rob looked at him with a "I cannot believe this ass munch wanting to watch more!" This is what Rob thought in his head.

Bill got up off of the couch and then headed out the front door. Rob did not know that Constance sexual appetite was going to have her doing things that she normally would not do at all.

Her dreams were fitful, swimming in fits and starts between Rob, Bill and the haunting eyes that strangely resembled her own. Only in that mirror above their bed. Only that mirror...

There were images that slid by her closed eyes, faces, genitalia, and her need underlying it all. Deflections and refractions of her. But not her. Like she was only a horrible... reflection... of Constance. Of who she was.

A shadow.

She felt some sort of shiver move over and then through her as she blinked a little, feeling the need for sleep receding. Being replaced.

Blinking, she stretched and looked around. Almost like she was on the prowl.

Fully awake and the correction was instantaneous. It wasn't almost at all.

She WAS on the prowl...

Rawr Kitten said:
Her dreams were fitful, swimming in fits and starts between Rob, Bill and the haunting eyes that strangely resembled her own. Only in that mirror above their bed. Only that mirror...

There were images that slid by her closed eyes, faces, genitalia, and her need underlying it all. Deflections and refractions of her. But not her. Like she was only a horrible... reflection... of Constance. Of who she was.

A shadow.

She felt some sort of shiver move over and then through her as she blinked a little, feeling the need for sleep receding. Being replaced.

Blinking, she stretched and looked around. Almost like she was on the prowl.

Fully awake and the correction was instantaneous. It wasn't almost at all.

She WAS on the prowl...

Rob laid there holding her in his arms now knowing what as happening to her. He smiled with joy on how good the sex was with Constance.

He was dreaming about her and how he loved making love to her. He did not know that Constance was becoming a completely different person than what he knew.

Blinking a little, she woke in his arms, smile playing at the corner of his mouth. In the first flush of consciousness, Constance looked at her Rob, eyes soft and the love straight and true. Like something had receded or retreated from her in slumber.

But as she was awake... her Rob had morphed into something that was now just a subject of desire, and a manner which woud provide her release. Like a vessel. Like something as an end justifying the means.

Her lips smiled, and she leaned forward, pressing them against his chest, opening to let her tongue press against it, tasting the commingled flavour of them. "Mmmmm..." she hummed, and feasted on that taste, mouth working, teeth gnawing gently, and tongue swirling...

Rawr Kitten said:
Blinking a little, she woke in his arms, smile playing at the corner of his mouth. In the first flush of consciousness, Constance looked at her Rob, eyes soft and the love straight and true. Like something had receded or retreated from her in slumber.

But as she was awake... her Rob had morphed into something that was now just a subject of desire, and a manner which woud provide her release. Like a vessel. Like something as an end justifying the means.

Her lips smiled, and she leaned forward, pressing them against his chest, opening to let her tongue press against it, tasting the commingled flavour of them. "Mmmmm..." she hummed, and feasted on that taste, mouth working, teeth gnawing gently, and tongue swirling...

Rob would awaken feeling Constance being very sexy in her way of letting Rob know that she wanted to make more love to him. Rob then gently placed his two fingers underneath her chin and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Is my naughty sex kitten hungry again?" He smiled saying this after breaking up the long passionate kiss.

Rob did not know that this was only the beginning of the woman that he loved would have a strong sexual appetite that when she was out alone she would be hungry enough to screw anything in her sights if she wanted them.

Her bottom lip pouted out, and she slid herself against him, nodding at his question. "Very naughty. And VERY hungry." Her mouth was pliable beneath his and she tasted him repeatedly, tongue playing with his.

"Very hungry," she whispered, voice low and sultry.

Rawr Kitten said:
Her bottom lip pouted out, and she slid herself against him, nodding at his question. "Very naughty. And VERY hungry." Her mouth was pliable beneath his and she tasted him repeatedly, tongue playing with his.

"Very hungry," she whispered, voice low and sultry.

Feeling her slide up against his body and watching her head nodding at the question that he had asked her. "I cannot believe how naughty and hungry you are sweetie! We just had sex not too long ago." What Rob did not know was what they did was just a fuck. Constance was no longer doing this just for love but also for sex due to her cravings that she had. He felt her kissing him as he kissed her back playing with her tongue and sucking onto hers as well.

"At this rate we are going you will wind up pregnant without any problems at all!" Still not realizing that it was the mirror in their bedroom that was causing the changes in his wife that he loved.

She nodded at him, and closed her eyes, loving the feel of him against her body, and she opened herself wide to him. Letting him touch her.

Caress her.

Taste her.

Feel her.

She hummed against the feel of it through her and sighed into the building pleasure.

Rawr Kitten said:
She nodded at him, and closed her eyes, loving the feel of him against her body, and she opened herself wide to him. Letting him touch her.

Caress her.

Taste her.

Feel her.

She hummed against the feel of it through her and sighed into the building pleasure.

Rob loved the taste of Constance cum when he made her cum. It tasted so sweet and good. Even in the air it smelt like they had made love together. His touch and feel of her soft skin felt amazing to him. He smiled kissing her sweet lips. "I love you Constance!" He moaned in pleasure. "Do you not have plans to go shopping today baby with some friends of yours? I know you want to spend some of my hard earned money." He chuckled and laughed just a bit giving her a hard time about going shopping.

"Shopping..." she crooned, and then sort of woke up a bit. Freedom? Outside of the home? Oh, whatever, WHOever might she taste then?

With infinite possibilities, she sighed in his arms, and then nodded. "Yes. I so do. But you know you love it."

She bit his mouth playfully, and then ground herself against him one last time. "I suppose I should go and get ready then," she pouted and twisted up and off of him, pussy muscles still grasping at him as she moved to stand.

Rawr Kitten said:
"Shopping..." she crooned, and then sort of woke up a bit. Freedom? Outside of the home? Oh, whatever, WHOever might she taste then?

With infinite possibilities, she sighed in his arms, and then nodded. "Yes. I so do. But you know you love it."

She bit his mouth playfully, and then ground herself against him one last time. "I suppose I should go and get ready then," she pouted and twisted up and off of him, pussy muscles still grasping at him as she moved to stand.

"Yes shopping sweetie." He heard her in a very happy mood now. He knew that they always planned every once in a while ladies day out so that they can talk about things that women usually do when they are alone.

He smiled holding her in his arms. "Yes I love making love to you baby!" He smiled and very content on what they did in making love to each other.

He loved it that she bit his tongue in a playful manner and felt her grinding onto him. "Yes you should get ready before your friend shows up. He watched her twist off of him and could hear her release his cock from her pussy as it made a sucking sound wanting more of what he had.

Back
Top Bottom