Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Occurences by RobBase086 and Rawr Kitten

"Sweetness!" she called out, voice breaking in her release, muffled with the cock deep in her throat. Her throat opened in her pleasure, her panting moans running up and down the length of him...

Her hips couldn't, WOULDN'T stop... rocking into his face, her thighs pressing on either side of his cheeks and she shuddered all around him, voice stoppered by her swallowing muscles...

Rawr Kitten said:
"Sweetness!" she called out, voice breaking in her release, muffled with the cock deep in her throat. Her throat opened in her pleasure, her panting moans running up and down the length of him...

Her hips couldn't, WOULDN'T stop... rocking into his face, her thighs pressing on either side of his cheeks and she shuddered all around him, voice stoppered by her swallowing muscles...

"Yes baby?" He cried out replying to her as he continued eating her out. The way she was sucking his cock it felt wonderful to him. He loved it and wanted to feel her cum into his mouth. "I cannot take it any longer baby!" Just as he says this he cums instantly into her mouth now.

He could feel her hips moving onto his tongue and mouth. Feeling her rocking as his tongue licked deeply inside her and all around deep into her pussy. He smacked and squeezed her firm ass now.

Constance swallowed hard as she felt his cum hit the roof of her mouth and tongue. Swallowed hard as she came just as hard, felt his tongue inside of her, and her whole body tensed with it.

She bent in half, shoving her face further onto his cock and her whole body rocked with feeling. She bathed Rob's face in her nectar, and pulled off so he sprayed her features with the remnants of his cum. Her tongue moved over her lips, fingers working to swallow it all.

"Oh, sweetness, your tongue feels so good," crooned Constance and lapped around his root, suckling him down and mouthing his drained balls. "You taste perfect." She licked her lips and smiled looking between her breasts at him. "Show me how much you thought of me on the golf course..."

Fingers, tongue, mouth, cock, she wanted to feel it, feel him everywhere... let him touch her, play with her breasts, her ass, touch her skin... Like somewhere inside of her, she had finally come alive.

Or something had...

Rawr Kitten said:
Constance swallowed hard as she felt his cum hit the roof of her mouth and tongue. Swallowed hard as she came just as hard, felt his tongue inside of her, and her whole body tensed with it.

She bent in half, shoving her face further onto his cock and her whole body rocked with feeling. She bathed Rob's face in her nectar, and pulled off so he sprayed her features with the remnants of his cum. Her tongue moved over her lips, fingers working to swallow it all.

"Oh, sweetness, your tongue feels so good," crooned Constance and lapped around his root, suckling him down and mouthing his drained balls. "You taste perfect." She licked her lips and smiled looking between her breasts at him. "Show me how much you thought of me on the golf course..."

Fingers, tongue, mouth, cock, she wanted to feel it, feel him everywhere... let him touch her, play with her breasts, her ass, touch her skin... Like somewhere inside of her, she had finally come alive.

Or something had...

Rob could feel her cumming into his mouth and face as he felt her hips grinding up against his tongue. He loved the taste of her pussy and her pussy juices.

"Your mouth felt great on my cock baby!" He told her as he continued to lick every drop that came out of her pussy now. Listening to her request he wanted so badly to be inside her deeply making love to her. "You taste fantastic lover!"

He then wanted to penetrate deeply inside her. "Constance do you want for me to penetrate deeply into you?" He said to her as he looked at her and then told her to, "I want you to lay onto your back placing your legs up over your shoulders and hold them there over your head. Now this may hurt just a bit because you may not be use to this at all. Rob kneeled over her and then slammed his cock down into her pussy. He slid his cock out of her and did this to her ass as his cock slid into an angle into her ass and pussy now.

Deep. Sooooooo deep. Constance could hardly think straight and became one huge sensation that took over everything.

Open wide, spread for him, so much, and so completely, that she had to inhale sharply with the depth of it. It was different, and more raw and powerful than she had felt before. But somewhere inside of her, she enjoyed it, she enjoyed watching herself being taken from that angle in that mirror.

Her cheeks were flushed, her Rob was almost unleashed, now plunging deeply into her untried ass and open, loose pussy.

She groaned with the painful infuck, and squirmed a little as she could, knowing that it would excite him, and hurt less...

Watching with ever widening eyes and thinking what it might like to have more than one man, more than one cock, hands everywhere, her eyes glittered and she breathed in shallow pants as she felt the pain lessen and the pleasure radiate out from her core in waves...

Rawr Kitten said:
Deep. Sooooooo deep. Constance could hardly think straight and became one huge sensation that took over everything.

Open wide, spread for him, so much, and so completely, that she had to inhale sharply with the depth of it. It was different, and more raw and powerful than she had felt before. But somewhere inside of her, she enjoyed it, she enjoyed watching herself being taken from that angle in that mirror.

Her cheeks were flushed, her Rob was almost unleashed, now plunging deeply into her untried ass and open, loose pussy.

She groaned with the painful infuck, and squirmed a little as she could, knowing that it would excite him, and hurt less...

Watching with ever widening eyes and thinking what it might like to have more than one man, more than one cock, hands everywhere, her eyes glittered and she breathed in shallow pants as she felt the pain lessen and the pleasure radiate out from her core in waves...

Rob would slam his cock into her pussy and ass back and forth giving her pleasure in both holes there. He did not realize that the woman he loved is turning into a much different woman in front of him due to the mirror.

Her pussy and ass felt good as he reached down to squeeze and fondle her firm breasts and played with them. He even leaned down to kiss her deeply and passionately. "I love you Constance!" Feeling his cock fill up her pussy and ass now. Rob watched as Constance eyes became big and large now. "I am not hurting you am I baby?"

Thrusting as deeply and hard as he could into her body. The feeling that he felt was so good inside her. It was a feeling he has never felt before with her.

Her head swung from side to side, the panting moans coming from deep inside of her. Those feelings, those nerve endings... they had never been touched in quite that way. He was unleashed, like he had unleashed her with whatever he was doing to her. It made her knees buckle and her legs shake.

She was alive with it, prickling and tingling with energy, and she moved as he moved, let him feel her opening wider for him, and came, screaming and bucking against him.

Her hair clung to them both in sweaty tendrils and she panted and hung on... His name was on her lips, and her voice was a gruff and husky rumble...

Rawr Kitten said:
Her head swung from side to side, the panting moans coming from deep inside of her. Those feelings, those nerve endings... they had never been touched in quite that way. He was unleashed, like he had unleashed her with whatever he was doing to her. It made her knees buckle and her legs shake.

She was alive with it, prickling and tingling with energy, and she moved as he moved, let him feel her opening wider for him, and came, screaming and bucking against him.

Her hair clung to them both in sweaty tendrils and she panted and hung on... His name was on her lips, and her voice was a gruff and husky rumble...

Their bodies slapping together. Rob was enjoying this and it felt like the best sex that he has ever had with Constance since he has known her. "Damn baby you are fucking me good today! I love how you are making love to me!" He smiled and kissed her deeply and passionately.

As he continued to thrust and could no longer take it anymore and came inside her hard. "OH FUCK YEAH I AM CUMMING!" He fills her pussy and ass up with his hot cum now. Smiling looking deeply into Constance eyes now. Then kissing her deeply.

Was Constance in there? In those eyes so deep and filled with lustful want? The image of him reflected deep in her pupils, so open and wide, and looking at him as though he were candy. She was filled with his cum. Her pussy, her ass, her mouth...

And she didn't want to be done yet. But she was kind of tired. After all, she had cleaned the mirror; what more did he want from her? She knew what more she wanted... and languished beneath his kiss. "Oh sweetness," she crooned and suckled his tongue. "You are too good to me..."

What she wanted was more. Sooo much more... But she was hungry. And thirsty too.

"Can you get me a little something to eat and drink?" She batted her eyes sweetly. "It's been such a long day already, and I hope it gets longer..." She winked at him and smiled seductively.

Rawr Kitten said:
Was Constance in there? In those eyes so deep and filled with lustful want? The image of him reflected deep in her pupils, so open and wide, and looking at him as though he were candy. She was filled with his cum. Her pussy, her ass, her mouth...

And she didn't want to be done yet. But she was kind of tired. After all, she had cleaned the mirror; what more did he want from her? She knew what more she wanted... and languished beneath his kiss. "Oh sweetness," she crooned and suckled his tongue. "You are too good to me..."

What she wanted was more. Sooo much more... But she was hungry. And thirsty too.

"Can you get me a little something to eat and drink?" She batted her eyes sweetly. "It's been such a long day already, and I hope it gets longer..." She winked at him and smiled seductively.

Rob was enjoying how sexually active Constance was with him and was with him in the bedroom. He loved how she felt especially when he was deep inside her.

Rob wanted to just cuddle with her now and hold her in his arms. He smiled looking into her eyes. "You were great sweets!" He smiled and kissed her softly onto her lips now.

"Yes I can go and get you something to eat and drink sexy. I will be back in a few with something for you." He smiled at her as he watched her eyes batter at him sweetly now. "Oh I bet it has been a long day for you. I hope that it will get longer as well for us both." He winked back at her and smiled as he left the room. Soon the Constance Rob has been married and known will change all due to a mirror that Constance has found. It is hanging above their bed. Can this make Rob and Constance relationship stronger or cause it to end?

She watched him get up and leave and that loss of contact, that loss of warmth... she let one hand cross over each breast lazily, feeling the nipple perk for her own hand. She crooned to her body, praising its readiness for her, and her other hand played with her clit and delved into her pussy.

Slick with their shared juices, she played a bit more before bringing her finger to her lips and tasting them both. Food and water were necessary, but what she wanted was more. And if Rob couldn't manage it? How might she go about satisfying this yearning inside of her?

Closing her eyes, she imagined anyone and everyone; friends of Rob's that even put up the mirror... mounted it they had said. She imagined being mounted by them. One at a time. Together. She didn't mind...

As she toyed with the fantasy in her head, her fingers toyed with her pussy lips, pressing further in, and stroking her clit with her thumb. She began moaning as she waited for Rob to return with her refreshments... her sustenance.

Rawr Kitten said:
She watched him get up and leave and that loss of contact, that loss of warmth... she let one hand cross over each breast lazily, feeling the nipple perk for her own hand. She crooned to her body, praising its readiness for her, and her other hand played with her clit and delved into her pussy.

Slick with their shared juices, she played a bit more before bringing her finger to her lips and tasting them both. Food and water were necessary, but what she wanted was more. And if Rob couldn't manage it? How might she go about satisfying this yearning inside of her?

Closing her eyes, she imagined anyone and everyone; friends of Rob's that even put up the mirror... mounted it they had said. She imagined being mounted by them. One at a time. Together. She didn't mind...

As she toyed with the fantasy in her head, her fingers toyed with her pussy lips, pressing further in, and stroking her clit with her thumb. She began moaning as she waited for Rob to return with her refreshments... her sustenance.

As Rob went into the kitchen to get her something cold to drink and to eat as well. He did not know what to fix for her. The phone rang and it was Rob's cell phone. It was one of his friends calling while Constance was satisfying herself.

As Rob was cooking some left overs for her and was busy he did not realize that his cell phone rung. Rob could not believe how horny she was. He never remembered Constance craving sex that much before .

Almost... there... almost...

*ring*

"Damn," said Constance as she heard the phone. Leaning across the bed, she answered it, voice husky and deep.

"No, this isn't Rob," she replied and giggled a little, placing her hand back on herself. "It's Constance. He's in the kitchen..."

Her tone was seductive and suggestive; nothing she would have EVER done before in her life. But she leaned back, speaking on the phone, watching herself in that mirror on the ceiling...

She panted shallowly as she spoke with him. "He can't... come... to the phone right now. But maybe I can take a message..."

Rawr Kitten said:
Almost... there... almost...

*ring*

"Damn," said Constance as she heard the phone. Leaning across the bed, she answered it, voice husky and deep.

"No, this isn't Rob," she replied and giggled a little, placing her hand back on herself. "It's Constance. He's in the kitchen..."

Her tone was seductive and suggestive; nothing she would have EVER done before in her life. But she leaned back, speaking on the phone, watching herself in that mirror on the ceiling...

She panted shallowly as she spoke with him. "He can't... come... to the phone right now. But maybe I can take a message..."

"Oh ok Constance! This is Bill." He heard her giggling just a bit on the phone. He was in shock that she was teasing him or flirting with him. "Well I was calling to see if Rob wanted to get together to go for some beers or something?"

"Bill," Constance said, cooing into the phone. "Rob's just making me something at home... maybe you'd prefer to come over? Maybe have a beer here?"

Bill... she remembered Bill. Liked him fine. Could like him a whole lot more. "Hey, you were here earlier and put up that mirror, right?" He might want to see his handiwork from a whole different angle... "I didn't officially thank you."

She would have to tell Rob... But that would be soon enough, she was sure. After all, he was going to feed her.

And she would take him again, maybe taste him... maybe make him watch... Her mind was racing...

Rawr Kitten said:
"Bill," Constance said, cooing into the phone. "Rob's just making me something at home... maybe you'd prefer to come over? Maybe have a beer here?"

Bill... she remembered Bill. Liked him fine. Could like him a whole lot more. "Hey, you were here earlier and put up that mirror, right?" He might want to see his handiwork from a whole different angle... "I didn't officially thank you."

She would have to tell Rob... But that would be soon enough, she was sure. After all, he was going to feed her.

And she would take him again, maybe taste him... maybe make him watch... Her mind was racing...

"Oh that is great that Rob is fixing you up something to eat. Possibly I can come over and have a beer."

Bill was not knowing that she was wanting him to have sex with him in the same bed that Rob and Constance slept in. "No you did not officially thank me and yes I did come over and help install your mirror over your bed."

He was enjoying the conversation with Constance. "I will be over in a bit then." While Constance was thinking about sending Rob to go to the grocery store so that possibly her and Bill could be alone.

Bill stood 5'9", he had short black hair in a military cut, olive complexion due to being half Phillipino. He was tall but not muscular though.

Constance was looking forward to seeing Bill. She liked him. And it sounded as though he liked her too. She certainly hoped he would like her enough to fuck her.

Nothing fancy, special or even particularly emotional. Just a hard fuck to take the edge off. She moved gently with the thought of it, and waited for Rob. If he was giving her leftovers, she could send him shopping... with a really big list...

Rawr Kitten said:
Constance was looking forward to seeing Bill. She liked him. And it sounded as though he liked her too. She certainly hoped he would like her enough to fuck her.

Nothing fancy, special or even particularly emotional. Just a hard fuck to take the edge off. She moved gently with the thought of it, and waited for Rob. If he was giving her leftovers, she could send him shopping... with a really big list...

Rob finally showed up into the bedroom and told her. "Baby I fixed you up a omelet I did not know what you liked in it but I fixed up a little of everything like veges, ham, and cheese as well in the omelet. I even fixed some hash browns for her.

"I did not know if you wanted coffee or not but I instead got you a glass of ice tea my love to drink with your meal." He smiled bringing it in for her in the bedroom.

Blinking a little, Constance saw the man that she loved coming in and bringing her what she asked for. Shifting up, she slid herself sensuously across the sheets and sat up, and patted the bed beside her.

"Sweetness," she said, wide eyes and soft tones encouraged him to join her. "It looks delicious. And you worked so hard... why don't you sit down and join me." As he handed her the plate she smiled.

"My goodness, you probably used up half the kitchen to make this for me!" She blinked at him, eyes watching him as she took the first bite of the omelette, and then offered him a second. She drank the offered iced tea and kissed his neck with her chilled lips.

"I hope you're ok with sharing," she said, and ate with him, wondering what 'a bit' was in Bill's book. Her mind raced as her focus stayed on Rob, that mirror now looking back with pleading eyes, and Constance smiled up at it wryly. Whatever it was, she felt freer.

And hoped that Bill would be there after Rob headed off... she was already composing the list in her head as they shared her meal...

Rawr Kitten said:
Blinking a little, Constance saw the man that she loved coming in and bringing her what she asked for. Shifting up, she slid herself sensuously across the sheets and sat up, and patted the bed beside her.

"Sweetness," she said, wide eyes and soft tones encouraged him to join her. "It looks delicious. And you worked so hard... why don't you sit down and join me." As he handed her the plate she smiled.

"My goodness, you probably used up half the kitchen to make this for me!" She blinked at him, eyes watching him as she took the first bite of the omelette, and then offered him a second. She drank the offered iced tea and kissed his neck with her chilled lips.

"I hope you're ok with sharing," she said, and ate with him, wondering what 'a bit' was in Bill's book. Her mind raced as her focus stayed on Rob, that mirror now looking back with pleading eyes, and Constance smiled up at it wryly. Whatever it was, she felt freer.

And hoped that Bill would be there after Rob headed off... she was already composing the list in her head as they shared her meal...

Rob smiled with the plate that he cooked up for Constance and he watched her sit up moving in a very sexual way across the sheets on top of the bed. He heard her patting the bed beside her and came over to sit down with her.

"Yes kitten?" He looked into her beautiful eyes now. "I hope that it is delicious for you and you also enjoy it as well. I will join you ." Smiling as he hands her the plate.

"Oh I do not mind sharing with you. I cooked enough for the both of us anyways lover." Rob kissed on the side of her neck and then nibbled on her ear lobe just a bit now.

Tipping her head sideways for Rob, she purred as she felt his lips against her neck, teeth on her ear. "Sweetness," she whispered, and turned to look him in the eyes. "Everything is delectable. Here, try..."

She fed him slowly, each bite offered at the end of the fork and spiced with a kiss for him in between. "You're smart to make it for both of us," and she took some of the hash browns as well, adding that flavour and texture to the others in her mouth.

And then, once they were done, she cuddled in and said, "Sweetness, do you think you can go get some more stuff from the grocery store? I have a feeling some people might be coming over later, and we don't have too much left in the fridge. Besides," she said suckling on his skin, "I might want to have some dessert later."

She smouldered at him and slid her naked breasts across his chest. "Please..."

Rawr Kitten said:
Tipping her head sideways for Rob, she purred as she felt his lips against her neck, teeth on her ear. "Sweetness," she whispered, and turned to look him in the eyes. "Everything is delectable. Here, try..."

She fed him slowly, each bite offered at the end of the fork and spiced with a kiss for him in between. "You're smart to make it for both of us," and she took some of the hash browns as well, adding that flavour and texture to the others in her mouth.

And then, once they were done, she cuddled in and said, "Sweetness, do you think you can go get some more stuff from the grocery store? I have a feeling some people might be coming over later, and we don't have too much left in the fridge. Besides," she said suckling on his skin, "I might want to have some dessert later."

She smouldered at him and slid her naked breasts across his chest. "Please..."

"Yes kitten?" He looked at her and listened now to what she had to say. "I am glad that you loved what I had cooked up for you. Yes I shall try and have some."

He smiled as she fed him and he would kiss her sweet lips.. "Yes there is enough there for the both of us to enjoy." As he softly caressed and held her in his arms.

"I can run to the grocery store if we need more things. Is this for you to cook later for us baby? Why are we having company over for dinner or something?' He was wondering about this.

"Yes I can run to the grocery store. You will need to write out a list for me to pick up what you think we will need."

Cook? This New Constance wasn't sure she could. But she nodded nonetheless and smiled at her Rob. She remembered enough for that. "It's the weekend. There are always people coming and going..." It was the weekend, wasn't it? It was funny, but she found it hard to remember even the simplest of things.

"It's always easier to have things in the house than having to go out shipping for them, don't you think?" It sounded logical. Perhaps some of her logic circuits were still functioning. Or perhaps her brain was just as fucked as she wished the rest of her was.

Writing a list was easy. She wracked her brain for things they might be out of now that Rob managed to cook with things. Eggs... potatoes... She continued writing and got almost a full page of stuff. She hoped she wouldn't have to do THAT again. She couldn't remember if butter was still in the kitchen or not.

"Please. Go and hurry." She made a list of things that weren't all going to be able to be found in one market. As far as she could recall. "For me, sweetness," she said, and opened her lips, suckling against him as she leaned back on the bed. He leaned forward and she put up a hand to stop him.

"Groceries."

Rawr Kitten said:
Cook? This New Constance wasn't sure she could. But she nodded nonetheless and smiled at her Rob. She remembered enough for that. "It's the weekend. There are always people coming and going..." It was the weekend, wasn't it? It was funny, but she found it hard to remember even the simplest of things.

"It's always easier to have things in the house than having to go out shipping for them, don't you think?" It sounded logical. Perhaps some of her logic circuits were still functioning. Or perhaps her brain was just as fucked as she wished the rest of her was.

Writing a list was easy. She wracked her brain for things they might be out of now that Rob managed to cook with things. Eggs... potatoes... She continued writing and got almost a full page of stuff. She hoped she wouldn't have to do THAT again. She couldn't remember if butter was still in the kitchen or not.

"Please. Go and hurry." She made a list of things that weren't all going to be able to be found in one market. As far as she could recall. "For me, sweetness," she said, and opened her lips, suckling against him as she leaned back on the bed. He leaned forward and she put up a hand to stop him.

"Groceries."

"That is true that it is the weekend and we may have a cookout or something love. Yes we may have guests that pop in unexpectedly all right. He smiled and watched her thinking on what they may need for him to buy.

"Yes that is true about always having things in the house in case we need them. Well shopping for them is not that bad at all lover." It was logical and made perfect sense to Rob. So he was glad to go do it for her.

He watched her write up a list of things for him to pick up. "I will go as soon s I get dressed baby I cannot step out without any pants on. That would not be any good at all you know?" He smiled and kissed her lips softly. "I will go do not worry." He finishes getting dressed and looks at her giving her a kiss. "I will be back in a bit ok sexy. Do not miss me too much now!"

Dressed. And she was kissed. He looked hot moving, and hot dressing; even more so undressed.

But no sooner had his ass moved out of the bedroom, she was thinking on Bill and her pussy clenched just imagining things. Imagining him.

The Old Constance had never slept with another man, never even CONSIDERED such a thing. But this NEW Constance? She was hot. Hungry. Horny. And a new flavour was going to cross her path, so she showered briefly, dressed sort of, and sat in the living room drying off. But juicing up again.

Why her pussy was so adventurous now was beyond her understanding. She thought about when she looked up in the mirror; she had seen something a little... disturbing. It was her. But more her in the mirror than there on the bed. Like whatever she was was inside of the mirror. And whatever she wasn't... was here.

It was only a brief consideration now that she was sitting on the couch, running hands up and down her torso, moving and playing with her nipples and dipping into her panties, slowly building, feeling that hardness against her fingers. Circling... imagining...

Bill...

Back
Top Bottom