Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Was Meant To... (Sweet Angel Jocelyn&DamningtheHeavens)

Andrew grimaced at the question. He hoped she wouldn't look at him like he was a nerd. "I did alot of what I do now. I listened to music, I played videogames, read, and..." he pulled away from her and stood from the bed. He opened a small door under the tv on the entertainment center. As the door swung open, it revealed several model planes, cars, tanks, and helicopters. "I built models! You should see my room at home. THESE are just the ones I've built since I've been here."

Jolene looked down at the cabinet and her eyes widened. "You did all this, here?" She asked, moving closer to look. "Those are wonderful, Drew." She complemented. "I tried doing a model once, but it became a pile of glue before I was halfway done with it." She laughed at herself and smiled up at him. "Those are really cool, honey."

"So you don't think I'm a power nerd?" he said in a playful, childish voice. "I'm glad you like them, sweety. My last girlfriend took one look inside my room and called me a dork. She made fun of my models the whole time we were together." A knock at the dorm room door startled Andrew, then he realized the takeout had arrived. He opened the door and paid the little asian teenager that had brought the food. He pulled things out, setting them on his desk. "Oooh, smells yummy."

Jolene shook her head. "Well that girlfriend was just stupid." She said, laying back down on the bed. "But, that's fine. If she wouldn't have been, I wouldn't have you." She pointed out as he went to pay the delivery guy. When he brought the food out, she smiled widely and stood back up. "Mmmm. Shrimp with Lobster sauce." She said, sniffing the air. "I love the stuff." Though he'd know that.

Andrew pulled out the set of wooden chopsticks they gave him with his meal. "Yeah, asians make the best food," he joked, pulling out two packets of soy sauce. He tore them open with his teeth, then sprinkled the salty brine on his noodles. He picked up some noodles with his chopsticks, then shoved the hungrily in his mouth. A satisfied groan worked its way from his chest through his mouth. "Oh, this is delicious. And still hot. That delivery guy is like a ninja."

Jolene smiled and started eating her own rice, with the lobster sauce poured over it. "Absolutely nothing wrong with Chinese food." She agreed. "Or Japanese, I'm finding out. One day, though, I'm going to make you a real Cajun dinner. You will never be the same after." She promised him, grinning slyly as the thought came over her.

"Wait till you try Thai food. I'll take you to Thai Jasmine tomorrow. You think Cajun food is spicy? Wait till you try this stuff. They let you put in the spices yourself. When they bring you your dish, they bring you several little powders and oils. Use too much, your tongue will HATE you." (And so will your ass) he thought to himself.

Jolene laughed and shook her head as she continued to eat. "There is a difference between Cajun Food and Thai." She told him with a smile. "I don't think I will have too much trouble with spices, I'm an expert at that." She said, setting herself comfortably on Andrew's bed.

Andrew ate swiftly, his stomach had been complaining for awhile now. Once his food was gone, he settled in next to Jolene on his bed. He slid his fingers through her hair and kissed her cheek softly. "Well, maybe this weekend, I can introduce you to my parents, and I can show you my plethora of models." He ran his hand up and down her back, giving her a warm smile. "I know my parents would love you."

Jolene had learned to eat slower, and was still munching on her shrimp when Andrew joined her. "Oh yeah?" She asked with a small smile. "You really think your parents will 'love' a poor Cajun girl, really?" She asked him, not really believing that. His parents had to have plenty more money in a month than hers made in a year.

"My parents won't care how much money you have. You make me happy. They'll love you for that. Just be yourself around them, like you are with me. Maybe let that Cajun accent come out. They'll think you're adorable." Andrew stroked Jolene's fiery mane. It was one of the things he liked most about her physically. Andrew thought that her red hair was one of the most beautiful things he'd seen.

Slowly, the girl finished and set the carton aside, before laying out on the bed. "Yeah, I'm sure." The girl said in her odd accent. It wasn't really Southern, nor was it French, or Spanish. It was a strange mix of them all. "People have made fun of me my whole life. They can't understand me when I talk like this. And Heaven forbid that I slip into French." She said, sighing as she nuzzled her nose against his neck. She breathed in and kissed his chin. "You can understand me, though, yes?"

Andrew chuckled from the nose being nuzzled into his neck. Sometimes, he hated being so damn ticklish. "I can understand you, and I think it's adorable when you speak french. Most people just don't listen." Andrew kissed her chin in a playful return, and laced his fingers with hers. "My parents aren't so judgemental. Trust me, sweety. If they raised me to judge people by the way they talk, do you think I'd have asked you out?"

Jolene laughed at his chuckle. She did it again to make him laugh. Her eyes turned to look at their hands and the girl smiled, running her thumb over his hand. "Of course." She said, dropping her accent. "Because I learned very quickly how to hide it." She explained. "So it wasn't until after we'd started dating that you even heard the accent." She reminded. "Unless.. Of course... I didn't hide it very well."

Andrew nodded as she talked, then responded "Maybe you were smitten with me, cause you let it slip when we first met." He gently poked her in the ribs to get back at her for tickling his neck. "I thought your accent was absolutely adorable, though. Anyone who makes fun of your accent is just dumb." He pecked her nose playfully, then nuzzled against her. "People should get to know you. They'd like you as much as I do"

Jolene laughed softly and turned onto her back. "Do you ever think about us taking this to another level?" She asked him. She loved how much fun they could have, their playful attitudes, their joking, nuzzling, cuddling. But, they were just at a stand still, it seemed.

Andrew was a little struck by the question. He felt really strongly for Jolene, and he thought about taking their relationship further, but he didn't want to take things too fast. "Yeah. I've thought about it... but are we ready? I don't want things to get messed up. And... um..." Andrew swallowed hard, embarrassed for the secret he was about to share. "It would be my... first time." Andrew's face turned beat red from the revelation.

Jolene shrugged. She hadn't waited more than three dates since she was sixteen. Now, at nineteen, she was more used to sharing a bed with a man when she had just finished sleeping with him, than anything else. When he told her that it would be his first time her eyes widened for a split second. Then, she relaxed back and just smiled at him. "Well, we don't have to rush anything." She told him. "We can just slowly move on, to wherever you feel comfortable." She told him, running her hand over his arm slowly.

Andrew noticed the way Jolene's eyes widen, and it made him feel a bit self conscious. Luckily, what she said next had put him at ease. "Well... I'm more comfortable with you than I've ever been, so if you want to take things farther... then we will. Just... be patient with me." Andrew knew she was experienced. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her

Jolene smiled at Andrew and lifted her head to kiss him softly. "Sweetheart.." She started, pulling him closer to her. "I want you to slowly become comfortable, be ready for anything we do." She said. "So, we can build to it, if you'd like. More kissing here, touching. Whatever you feel like." She offered. Then, she smiled wickedly. "If you would like me to corrupt you, however..." She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled.

Andrew nodded as she told him they'd build up to things, then laughed at her suggesting corrupting him. "I think we'll do things slow. I'd be too nervous if we went all the way right now." Andrew's courage was bolstered, and he decided to go for something he wanted. He pressed his lips against hers, then worked his hand up her tummy, up to her chest, and cupped her breast. As his tongue worked into her mouth, he gently rubbed her breast.

Jolene smiled at him. "Your choice." She agreed, looking up at him. She smiled against his lips, then kissed him back, her lips molding to his perfectly as she allowed his hand to travel. She smiled again when his hand came in contact with her breast, and she even sighed. It felt good, and sent a wave of heat over her body. Her breasts weren't overly big, but they weren't tiny either. They were soft, firm, and big enough to fill his hand with a little more.

Andrew kissed her a little deeper. His cupping of her breasts turned into a gentle squeeze. Her breasts were far from modest. They were perfect for her frame and felt amazing in his hand. Another kiss, and he grew a little bolder. His hand trailed back down, and slipped beneath the fabric of her shirt. It moved up her bare tummy and up to her breast again. All that was seperating her breast from his hand was her bra.

Jolene groaned into his mouth as she felt his hand moving under her shirt. There was no move to stop him, because when his hand touched her breast it felt so good. With her bra being made of little more than lace, she could feel the heat of his warm hand on her, and she knew that he could feel the heat of her under his hand. Her kiss became more needy as his hand rested there on her breast, her body moved toward him, seeking him.

Andrew could feel most of the contours of her breas through her bra, but he still wanted to feel more. He slid his hand under the bottom of the bra cup, then his whole hand moved to hold her breast. Her nipple pressed slightly against his hand and he rubbed his palm against it. He groaned into her mouth as his erect member pressed against his jeans.

Back
Top Bottom