Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Affair (nothingbutporcelain and deerpoob)

Callie Simpson walked into the bar, immediately heading to the counter and taking a seat. She was a regular at this place. It was one of her favorite spots to come drinking since she knew she could always count on the bartender to serve her alcohol despite the fact that she was only seventeen years old. Plus he gave her free drinks all the time so that was also a nice perk of the place. Of course all of this wasn't exactly free of charge. No one would be that nice without getting something in return. He expected her to sleep with him at least once a week and give him head practically whenever he wanted it in order for their deal to continue. She didn't mind it since she loved fucking. The bartender wasn't the best looking guy in the world but as long as she closed her eyes while he was inside of her she would deal with it.

To say Callie had a lot of problems would be an understatement. It all started when she was around thirteen years old. She could remember that day more than anything else in the world. It wasn't a memory she wanted to keep since it was a horrible one but sadly it was stuck in her head. The only way she could get it out was why drinking, doing drugs and having lots of casual, unprotected sex. That was why she did all of that so much. She knew it was bad but she just couldn't help it. It made her numb and kept her from thinking about anything about her past. It was all too painful to deal with. Her father came into her room and raped her that night.

Most thirteen year old girls had loving fathers but Callie's father was different than all of theirs. She had to fight to try to keep him out of her bed. She was a young girl so she didn't really know if it was wrong or not. Her father told them that it was perfectly normal for them to have sex but they couldn't tell anyone, not even her mother. She did what he said because she didn't know any better and she was too embarrassed to admit to anyone what was going on. So a few years later when she was sixteen and her father was on trial for murdering her mother she blamed herself. He said he did it to be with his only daughter. He claimed that Ana (her mother) was constantly getting in the way. Callie couldn't help but blame herself for the murder. If she had just told someone maybe her father would have been put away a long time ago so this never would have happened. It was so horrible carrying this blame around, that was why she drank so much.

She grabbed her cigarettes and pulled one out, lighting it and taking a drag on it. Vodka and cigarettes were just what she needed right now. Well of course she also needed some cocaine but sadly her dealer was out of town and she was all out so she didn't know when she would be able to do some lines again. Callie had the same kind of arrangement with her dealer as she had with the bartender. He gave her cocaine as long as she slept with him on a regular basis. It was perfect for her since this gave her plenty of money to spend on nice, designer clothes. And where did Callie get her income from? Well, she worked as a stripper at a strip club down the street of the bar. Sometimes it made her feel like a trashy whore working there but all in all she liked it. She got amazing tips since she was the best dancer at the place and she really knew how to turn all the men on. That place would probably go out of business without her working there. She also attended high school but since it was summer luckily she didn't have to worry about her classes right now.

She really needed to find someone to go home with tonight. Her night was so boring but she knew she could find a guy who would spice it up a lot. Her eyes scanned the bar, searching to see if there were any guys here who she would like to go home with. She wouldn't pick just anyone. They had to be good looking and fairly confident. She knew if they weren't confident they would suck in bed. She needed someone who wasn't afraid to be rough with her and to make her bleed. She was a tiny, fragile girl only being 5'1" and barely ninety pounds. She had long blonde hair that was usually straight or curly. She was usually pretty pale and skeletal looking due to her constant cocaine usage but the look worked for her. She always dressed like a slut which most of the guys liked. They didn't mind how thin she was since it meant they could easily push her around and make her do whatever they wanted.

10nz05e.jpg

Callie was quite lonely sitting at the bar all by herself so she was very happy when Daniel came up to her and began talking to her. She was just starting to think that she would be forced to go home alone tonight. Then he came over and started talking to her so she definitely wasn't going to leave now. It was easy to see that Daniel was a very attractive man. He was probably more than ten years older than her but Callie didn't mind that. Age was just a number anyways. Older men were usually more experienced in bed. Tonight all Callie cared about was finding a man to have amazing sex with so that was the main thing she was looking for in a man, the ability to fuck her as hard and rough as possible.

"Nope, I have no one like that at home." She said, giggling softly. "I don't like being tied down to just one person. I prefer being able to have some fun with whoever I want." She was saying this because she wanted him to know she would definitely be up for some amazing sex with him tonight. They didn't need to have much small talk. He wouldn't have to work too hard to get her in bed. She chose to ignore his comment about her being young because it wouldn't do her any good to answer it. "Thanks for the drink." She grabbed her shot of vodka and downed it. "Mmm, very yummy."

"I'm Callie.." She said once she realized she hadn't yet told him her name. "So, what are you doing here all alone yourself? You must have someone at home too." She knew he might be married but honestly she didn't care if he was or not. It wouldn't change what she was planning on doing with him. In fact knowing he was married just might make her want him even more. Callie was naughty like that.

Callie was quite shocked to hear that he actually was with someone. He didn't say he was married but all she had to do was look at the ring on his finger and that told her everything she needed to know. Maybe most girls would run once finding out a man was married but Callie wasn't like most girls. She wanted Daniel and she was going to get him. His wife sounded horrible so Callie wanted to make him happy for tonight.

"Don't worry, you're what I'm looking for you." She moved even closer to him. It was pretty shocking that he was already touching her thigh. This man was bold but she liked it. It meant he wouldn't be all soft and boring in bed. Callie liked sleeping with men who knew what they were doing and weren't afraid to pound her with all the strength they had.

"I want you." She said, moving her lips closer to his so they were just inches apart. She was dying to kiss him but she wouldn't be the one doing the kissing first. Daniel knew she wanted him. If he felt the same way he could make a kiss happen.

She was very pleased when he finally asked for her to leave with him. She thought he would never ask. The second she felt his lips on hers she immediately began to kiss him back passionately, letting her tongue slip into his mouth so she could explore it entirely. He was such a great kisser. Since he was this good with his lips she could only imagine how incredible he would be with his cock. She couldn't wait to find out.

She followed him out of the bar and got in his car with him. She was so relieved when they finally got into their hotel room. Now they could start having some real fun. It wasn't the best hotel around but it was a lot better than nothing. Plus she was just really happy to be here with Danny. She knew they were going to have such a good time. She would be keeping him very entertained.

She walked over to him and watched as he undid his pants. She was happy that they were moving so quickly. She wanted him badly and couldn't wait to finally feel him inside her tight pussy. She looked over his body once he had his clothes off, feeling quite impressed with what she saw. He was very hot. Callie quickly slid her dress off, revealing a bare, smooth shaved pussy since she didn't have any panties on. Her medium sized, perky breasts were barely covered in a black push up bra. She slid this off then moved closer to him. "How badly do you want me right now?" She asked him as her hand moved down to his cock and began to massage him with expertise.

Callie was very happy to hear that he wanted her this badly. It made her lust for him increase even more. She moaned out softly as he kissed her stomach and then began to rub her pussy with his hand. She was not expecting him to suddenly pull her down onto his lap so she could feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy but she was very pleased that he did this. It felt so amazing. She couldn't help but rub herself against him to try to turn him on as much as possible. They both wanted each other so badly right now.

"Mmm, that feels so good. I need you to fuck me!" She screamed out loudly, smirking as she watched him lift her because she knew he was about to sink her down onto his cock and she couldn't wait. Callie loved foreplay but fucking was always her favorite. She loved feeling a hard cock deep inside of her. It was the best sensation in the world. She brought her lips back to his and kissed him passionately, wanting to show him how turned on she was right now.

Callie moaned out loudly as she felt him push the head of his cock deep into her cunt. It felt so good, even better than she imagined it being. She wished he would force more of his cock into her but at least she knew he would eventually. She could deal with him teasing her a little bit. She kept her lips locked on his, enjoying the kiss so much. Her tongue was in his mouth and massaging his own tongue.

She couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she felt once he was finally deep inside of her. She moved up and down with his body, watching as his cock slid in and out of her so quickly. It seemed like every time he pushed into her he got deeper and deeper inside of her. It felt so good. Her medium sized, perky breasts were bouncing up and down as she rode him. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist so he could get very deep inside of her. "This feels so fucking good! Yes! You're so amazing, Daniel!" She screamed out loudly.

Callie loved hearing him groaning like that because she knew it meant he was enjoying this just as much as she was. It felt so amazing having him inside of her like this, like he was meant to be inside of her. "Yes, I love your cock inside of my pussy! I can't get enough of you! You are so amazing!" She screamed out loudly, loving the feeling of his hands on her ass. He was taking complete control of the situation and she loved every second of it. It was always such a turn on when a man dominated her. No wonder she was loving this so much. He ended up giving her even more pleasure when he began rubbing her clit. "Fuck, you are incredible Daniel!" She screamed out loudly, wanting him to know that this was the most amazing sex she had in a long time. She would never forget this night. It made her a little sad to know she would probably never see him again after tonight. "I am already getting so close! I'm going to cum soon! Are you close too?" She screamed out loud as she continued to move her hips up and down quickly.

Callie couldn't believe how good it felt when he finally filled her with his cum. She hadn't been sure if he would want to do this since it was kind of risky but now she was so glad he did. She screamed out loudly as she felt her climax start to build. She screamed out his name a few more times before finally the walls of her pussy tightened around his cock and she got her cum all over him. It was such a powerful orgasm, definitely one of the best of her life and it was all because of Daniel.

"Oh God, that was incredible." She some how managed to say even if she was really out of breath right now. She loved how he kept on holding her. It felt really nice to be in his arms, she hoped he would never let go.

Callie kissed him back, not even minding how soft and gentle the kiss was. It fit the mood. They weren't having brutal sex anymore so the kisses didn't need to be as rough as they were before. She rested her head on his chest, snuggling up to him. She loved feeling his body this close to hers. It was very comfortable laying here like this with him. "I can spend the night. I'm definitely not done with you." She smirked at him as she suddenly sat up. "I know there's at least one more thing I want to do with my lips and it doesn't involve me kissing your lips. I want to kiss somewhere else.." She giggled softly as she trailed her hands down his chest, moving them closer and closer to his cock.

Callie could tell that Daniel was getting very hard for her again and this made her want him so badly. She couldn't wait to have him in her mouth. "You're going to love this. I promise to make this something you will never forget." She told him before she suddenly moved her mouth down to his cock. Callie started with licking up and down his length, making sure to go very slow to tease him as much as possible. She moaned out loud because he tasted so good.

Finally she couldn't take just licking him anymore so she forced his cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down as quickly as possible, making sure his cock was at the back of her mouth so she could deep throat him. She hoped he was loving this. Callie was the best cock sucker ever.

Callie got so turned on just from hearing him moan out her name like this. If he felt her pussy right now he would see that she was very wet. She continued to move her head up and down as quickly as possible, wanting to give him so much pleasure. She nodded when he asked her if he wanted him to fuck her mouth. He had no idea how badly she wanted this. She knew he was loving her giving him head but Callie probably loved it even more. It was one of her favorite things to do.

She got even more turned on as she felt him grab her hair. She flicked her tongue against his cock while he was in her mouth. She even made sure her lips were wrapped tightly around his cock so it would feel like he was sliding in and out of her pussy instead of her mouth. Callie was determined to make him cum as soon as possible.

Callie heard his question and wasn't sure how she would answer it. First of all she couldn't really speak since she had his cock in her mouth and nothing would make her take him out of her mouth since she was having the time of her life doing this for him. Everything about this was so hot. She got such a rush every time she heard him give her a compliment. Their age difference was a big turn on too. She loved knowing he was at least ten years older than her and married. It made this so much more exciting.

She let him take over and guide her head so he could make her go as fast as he wanted. She knew he had to be getting close. She was moaning out loudly just from feeling him fingering her. It felt so good. She wouldn't be all that shocked if she came just from having his finger inside of her. It really did feel so good. Daniel was the best.

Callie was getting so close. Never before had she gotten this much pleasure just from a guy fingering her. Normally it would take a lot more than that to make her cum but apparently with Daniel she didn't need much at all to bring her closer to her climax. She was so happy when he finally began to cum. She could see the cum trailing down her chin. The second he was out of her mouth she used her tongue to lick up all the cum off her chin. "Mmm, you taste so good!" She told him with excitement.

"I'm going to cum!" She screamed out as she got closer and closer to her climax. Then finally she couldn't hold back anymore. She came all over his fingers, moaning out his name over and over again because this was so incredible.

Callie wished they both had enough strength to fuck one more time but she could already see that wasn't going to be possible. She fell asleep almost immediately. Being in Daniel's arms made her feel really safe and she was so comfortable so that was why it was so easy to sleep. She woke up early the next morning, thankfully before Daniel woke up. She didn't want to leave but she knew she had no choice. This was just a one night stand, nothing more than that. If she stayed and they saw each other again she might get attached and that was something she definitely didn't want. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips before leaving the hotel, heading back to her apartment. She didn't know why she felt so empty when she left but she just ignored this feeling for now.

The rest of the summer was pretty boring. She slept around and tried to find a man who would be half as good as Daniel was in bed but of course no one measured up to him. She was starting to think that she had the best sex of her life with Daniel and that she would probably never have sex like that again. Now it was time for her to go to school. The summer had gone by so quickly. The last thing she wanted to do was get up early and go to school but she had no choice.

She groaned out loud as she hit the alarm clock one more time. She knew she was going to be late but she really didn't care. She finally got out of bed and took a quick shower, slipping on her slutty school girl uniform which consisted of a very short grey mini skirt and a white blouse that she always left unbuttoned to show off her ample cleavage created by her bright pink push up bra. After slipping on some five inch black stiletto heels she was ready to go. She drove to school and walked into the building. She was already ten minutes late, just great. She hated into Daniel's classroom, taking a seat in the front because it was the only seat left.

Callie finally looked up at the front of the classroom and was quite shocked when she saw Daniel standing there. For a second she wondered why he was here but then she realized he was the teacher. This was crazy. Had she really slept with one of her teachers during the summer and she hadn't even known it? She bit her lip nervously, wondering if he even remembered her. She hoped he did, it would be pretty humiliating if he didn't. She knew she should just act like what happened during the summer never took place but she couldn't. She wanted him so badly. He was all she could think about all summer long. There was no way she was leaving this classroom without talking to him first.

She noticed that he was avoiding looking at her and that made her a little upset so she decided she would find a way to make him notice her. She spread her legs a bit so he could easily look up her skirt and see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She smirked as she stared up into his eyes, wanting him to be certain that she remembered him.

Callie knew he wasn't going to say anything to her right here in front of everyone but she was still a little hurt when he barely even looked at her. Was he trying to avoid looking at her for a reason? Did he regret what they did and wish he never saw her again? She would be crushed if this was the case. She grabbed the sheet of paper from him and began to fill it out. She couldn't wait for him to finally release the class so she could go talk to him. She'd love to talk to him now but she knew that wasn't something she could do with all these other students around. And she wanted to do more than just talking to him so it wouldn't be a good idea. On the paper she made a note to him:
Do you remember me? I think I see something hard in your pants. Is that from me?
She handed in the paper once she was finished, smirking as she looked up at him.

Callie was relieved when he finally ended class. She had been looking forward to this moment all during class and now it was finally here. Once all the other students left the classroom she stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. "I know you must remember me. How could you have forgotten a night like the one we had?" She asked him as she stared into his eyes. Callie was dying to kiss him or at least touch him in some way but she didn't want to be too bold. She had to wait and see what he said first. It would be way too humiliating if she kissed him and then he pushed her away. She did not do well with rejection.

Callie smiled widely at him once she heard that he did remember her and that night they spent together. It was such a relief to hear that. She was a bit confused about why he was bringing up her age. It probably wasn't comforting to know she was only seventeen and a junior in high school. She imagined he hadn't known that when he fucked her for the first time.

"Don't worry about my age. I know I am young but I don't feel that young. And it's not like you could get in trouble for this. I would never tell anyone, Daniel. I don't want to get you in trouble." She smiled widely at him when he revealed that he'd been fantasizing about her. That was good to hear. "I've thought of you all summer long too. No one else is as good as you. I didn't think I would ever see you again.." She said while taking a step closer to him, wanting to kiss him so badly.

Callie frowned and began to pout when he told her that he couldn't do this. She was afraid he would say something like this. She listened as he gave her all these excuses for them to not be together. He just told her that he had fantasies of her ever since that night they hooked up and now he was telling her that this was wrong because she was his student and she was jailbat. She knew it was wrong but she didn't care. Age was just a number anyways. What mattered was how much they wanted each other. She had never felt more alive than when she was with Daniel. He was so incredible in every way. Plus she was starting to think she had feeling for him that went beyond the physical level. It wasn't good at all but she couldn't help it.

She was shocked but very pleased when he changed his mind and patted his lap. She immediately climbed onto his lap. This felt so good. She loved being on his lap. "Of course we'll be discreet. I don't want to get you in trouble, Daniel. You're so amazing, I'd never do that to you. You can trust me." She told him before kissing him softly on the lips. "Please don't worry about this. Everything will be fine. No one will find out about us."

Callie smiled back at him and continued to kiss him. She was glad that he was already unzipping his pants. Apparently he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. She heard the bell ring as well but she didn't think this meant they had to stop having fun. "I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you. I can skip it, it'll be fine. Maybe you could write me a note.." She said, giggling softly. "I just know I'm not going anywhere, I want to be here with you. I need you inside of me. It's been way too long." She moaned out as she began to slide his pants off. "I'm not wearing any panties. You can fuck me right here."

Callie was disappointed to hear that he had another class. She just wanted to stay here with him and have a good time. She was quite shocked when he suddenly pushed his cock deep inside of her. She didn't expect this at all since he just told her he had a class now. This was so risky but that made it so hot. They could hear voices coming and she got under the table with his help. She wasn't sure what she could do here. She could always give him head. It wasn't as good as having him inside of her but it wasn't really possible for them to do that with her under the table. If it was she would be trying to do it right now. She leaned her head forward and began to run her tongue up and down his length, teasing him to start with.

Callie did want to feel him inside of her. She enjoyed licking him and having him in her mouth but she wanted a lot more than that. She forced his cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down as quickly as possible. After doing that for a minute she pulled him out of her mouth. Now it was time that she try to get him in her pussy.

She some how managed to get back into his lap without anyone seeing her. It was difficult but she could do it. She began to move up and down on top of him as quickly as possible. Hopefully he would start moving her too. She didn't like doing everything on her own. It was hotter when the guy had control.

Callie loved hearing him groan, it was always such a turn on. She knew he couldn't move much because he didn't want anyone knowing what they were doing but this still felt very nice. She was trying to be quiet but it wasn't easy. Every once and awhile she would let out a soft moan because this felt so good. Hopefully no one would hear her. She smirked as she felt him squeeze her ass. That felt so good. This was so risky. People could easily look behind his desk and see her. That made it even more hot.

Callie would be pretty pissed if she knew those girls were looking at her man. She knew he was married and this was wrong but she didn't want any other girl thinking they had a chance with Daniel. He was hers now. She didn't think he would want to fuck any of the other students now that he had her. They were so perfect together. She doubted he could experience the same pleasure he felt with her with anyone else. She threw her head back and bit her lip so hard it bled to keep herself from moaning out loud. It wasn't easy being quiet but she knew if she moaned she could get Daniel in big trouble so she had to stay quiet.

Back
Top Bottom