Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new roleplay idea for the ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
I figured ladies if you are interested this could be quite interesting to do and could be comical as well depending on your imagination and where we can take the roleplay to.

Here is what I am suggesting. We would play a young couple in love and very happy with how life is going for us both. We have great paying jobs, a nice place to live, and a future ahead of us. You go shopping and you buy this item that is cursed. Whatever we decide to use for the cursed item for the roleplay we will use. The cursed item will give you powers that creates problems in a comedic way. There are so many different directions that we can take this in to be honest with you.

For example, you like how this female looks. Possibly her butt, breasts or something like that and when you wish that you could look like her the next thing you know is you also inherit her personality or the way guys look at you. I hope you understand on what I mean about this.

If any ladies out there open for this then PM me or answer the thread here.

Thanks!

Rob

RobBase086 said:
I figured ladies if you are interested this could be quite interesting to do and could be comical as well depending on your imagination and where we can take the roleplay to.

Here is what I am suggesting. We would play a young couple in love and very happy with how life is going for us both. We have great paying jobs, a nice place to live, and a future ahead of us. You go shopping and you buy this item that is cursed. Whatever we decide to use for the cursed item for the roleplay we will use. The cursed item will give you powers that creates problems in a comedic way. There are so many different directions that we can take this in to be honest with you.

For example, you like how this female looks. Possibly her butt, breasts or something like that and when you wish that you could look like her the next thing you know is you also inherit her personality or the way guys look at you. I hope you understand on what I mean about this.

If any ladies out there open for this then PM me or answer the thread here.

Thanks!

Rob

Any ladies open to this idea here please let me know by sending me a PM or posting onto this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom