Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bond Everlasting ((Azel and I))

poisonedxkisses said:
Discordia slept until 1:00 that afternoon, her mind racing from all the events of last night. It was nice to be able to just sleep and let all of the worries go away. She slowly got out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. "Who was that man...?" she asked herself curiously. "How did he just conveniently appear. I didn't see him when I went down the stairs." she sighed and grabbed a tight black knee length dress and went to take a shower, getting ready to take him up on his offer for free French cuisine. As soon as she thought about the food her stomach growled loudly and she smiled, realizing how hungry she was.

Valin stirred as the sun began to sink past the horizon. He stepped into his bathroom and after stripping he took a shower stepping out he dressed in another fine silk lavender shirt and a black vest along with silk dress trousers and black dress boots. He fixed his long hair back into a ponytail and threw his coat on leaving and heading towards his restaurant getting it opened and making sure that everything was in order for that evenings guests

After her shower and getting dressed, Discordia put her hair up into a french twist with two ringlets of hair hanging down on the sides of her face. She applied her eyeliner and light purple eyeshadow then put on a glossy pink lipstick. She grabbed her purse and hailed a taxi before heading towards the diner.

poisonedxkisses said:
After her shower and getting dressed, Discordia put her hair up into a french twist with two ringlets of hair hanging down on the sides of her face. She applied her eyeliner and light purple eyeshadow then put on a glossy pink lipstick. She grabbed her purse and hailed a taxi before heading towards the diner.

Valin walked through the restaurant making sure that everyone was enjoying their food. he then went down into the kitchen checking on all the cooks and food before returning to his rounds greeting customers as they entered

After the taxi arrived, Discordia stepped out and paid the driver. "Thank you, sir." she said as she closed the door and walked towards the enterance. She opened the door and walked in, telling the hostess that she was a guest of Valin's and the hostess nodded and led her to her seat.

poisonedxkisses said:
After the taxi arrived, Discordia stepped out and paid the driver. "Thank you, sir." she said as she closed the door and walked towards the enterance. She opened the door and walked in, telling the hostess that she was a guest of Valin's and the hostess nodded and led her to her seat.

Valin was told that someone claiming to be his special guest had arrived and he nodded not really expecting her to have shown. After finishing his few obligations he went into the dining hall and started making his way to her ocasionaly being stopped by patrons of the restaurant thanking him or complimenting him on the decorations. Finally he made it to her table and smiled gesturing to the empty seat across from her. "Is dis taken?"

" No, It's fine you can sit down." She looked up at him from the menu, a small smile on her face. " How are you tonight?... Busy night?" She asked as she looked back at her menu. " Or are you thinking of joining me?" She glanced at the appetizers and thought of getting the escargot and frog leg platter.

poisonedxkisses said:
" No, It's fine you can sit down." She looked up at him from the menu, a small smile on her face. " How are you tonight?... Busy night?" She asked as she looked back at her menu. " Or are you thinking of joining me?" She glanced at the appetizers and thought of getting the escargot and frog leg platter.

He smiled and told one of the waiters to bring a bottle of whine. "Yes it is a decently busy night. Only four tables empty. Keeps me busy going around and checking on everyone's food making sure they are happy." He took the whine and poured two glasses of it handing one to her. "I will sit a while but I am not hungry."

She smiled and took the glass. "Alright then, we can enjoy the moments you have." she took a sip of her wine and smiled at him. "So which came first this restaurant or the bar?" she asked assuming he used the profits of one to open the other.

poisonedxkisses said:
She smiled and took the glass. "Alright then, we can enjoy the moments you have." she took a sip of her wine and smiled at him. "So which came first this restaurant or the bar?" she asked assuming he used the profits of one to open the other.

He smiled and nodded"I would like that." He took another few sips of his whine and chuckled at her question. "The restaurant came first. I built this for those who love fine dining. After a few years I decided I wanted to give somthing to the people who could not afford this kind of establishment so I bought the old building across the street and created the Drake's Den."

"Well, that definitely seems like a good business plan. So are they doing well in sales and what not?" Discordia looked into his eyes and smiled slightly. She sighed. "God, there's so many delicious choices. What do you recommend?" she asked

Back
Top Bottom