Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bond Everlasting ((Azel and I))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Discordia sighed as she walked down the dark street. The night was calm and quiet, but it was raining hard as she made her way towards the subway station. "I hate walking around this city at night." she said softly.

She brushed her soaked black and red hair out of her face. Her ice blue eyes scanned the dead streets as she finally reached the entrance to the subway. She hesitated before walking down the stairs, scared she was alone in the city in the night.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and headed to the platform sitting on the bench while waiting for the next train. As she sat there a group of large men gathered around her. "Hey, what a sweet speciman we have here." the apparent leader said. "Hoho... I could see this little one making a great snack tonight." another man said. They started closing in on her as she screamed, knowing it was probably in vain.

poisonedxkisses said:
Discordia sighed as she walked down the dark street. The night was calm and quiet, but it was raining hard as she made her way towards the subway station. "I hate walking around this city at night." she said softly.

She brushed her soaked black and red hair out of her face. Her ice blue eyes scanned the dead streets as she finally reached the entrance to the subway. She hesitated before walking down the stairs, scared she was alone in the city in the night.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and headed to the platform sitting on the bench while waiting for the next train. As she sat there a group of large men gathered around her. "Hey, what a sweet speciman we have here." the apparent leader said. "Hoho... I could see this little one making a great snack tonight." another man said. They started closing in on her as she screamed, knowing it was probably in vain.

Valin had been leaning against the wall of the subway station waiting for the train to come through so he could sit and think quietly. He caught the scent of the young girl before he ever layed eyes on her. She was indeed gorgeous. She must also be bold to be wandering these streets alone at night.

When he saw the group of men approach her he decided he had best intervene. He kicked off the wall and began approaching the scene his boots causing loud thuds to echo through the subway. His steel gray eyes stared the group down as he approached and he spoke in a deep cajun accent "Now Now there isn't any need for that. Can't we all just get along neh?"

Just as the men were about to attack her she saw the man moving towards them. Oh no, not another one... She thought. When he finally approached she heard him talking to the other men. The leader of the group turned towards him and smirked. "What're you gonna do about it twig. We found her, she's ours." Discordia tried to stand up and run away but one of the other goons pushed her back onto the bench. "Not until we get this settled sweet cheeks." She grimaced and fought had to hold back her tears.

poisonedxkisses said:
Just as the men were about to attack her she saw the man moving towards them. Oh no, not another one... She thought. When he finally approached she heard him talking to the other men. The leader of the group turned towards him and smirked. "What're you gonna do about it twig. We found her, she's ours." Discordia tried to stand up and run away but one of the other goons pushed her back onto the bench. "Not until we get this settled sweet cheeks." She grimaced and fought had to hold back her tears.

Valin siged and shook his head and shrugged lightly a small grin showing on his face. His gray eyes flashed momentarely. "Oh well I guess it can't helped neh." He pushed his long raven black hair back and put it in a ponytail. He then removed his coat reveiling the black and silver italian dress shirt he was wearing. after dropping his coat he points to the leader of the group and grins a little wider. "Well come on nen I haven't got all night mon ami"

Discordia stared at smaller man and bit her lip. Is he crazy?! That guy is going to beat him to a pulp! She bent to pick up his coat, not wanting it to get ruined by laying on the filthy platform as she looked back at the two men. "Heh... alright twig, let's see what you've got." the leader said as his crew egged him on. He moved closer and took a swing at Valin.

poisonedxkisses said:
Discordia stared at smaller man and bit her lip. Is he crazy?! That guy is going to beat him to a pulp! She bent to pick up his coat, not wanting it to get ruined by laying on the filthy platform as she looked back at the two men. "Heh... alright twig, let's see what you've got." the leader said as his crew egged him on. He moved closer and took a swing at Valin.

Shaking his head valin easily side stepped the slow swing. "Come on mon ami you can do betta dan that!" He laughed and grabbed the man's arm pulling him down towards the ground. While he was falling Valin stepped up and kneed the thug square in the face. He then stepped aside to let the idiot fall to the ground his cocky grin never leaving his face

"OOF!!" The oaf fell and as the other goons moved to try and help him, Discordia grabbed her purse and bolted up the stairs to the street, trying to get as far away from the group of men as quickly as she could. She was hoping the other men wouldn't follow her, her body shaking in fear. "Oh god help me..." she said breathlessly.

poisonedxkisses said:
"OOF!!" The oaf fell and as the other goons moved to try and help him, Discordia grabbed her purse and bolted up the stairs to the street, trying to get as far away from the group of men as quickly as she could. She was hoping the other men wouldn't follow her, her body shaking in fear. "Oh god help me..." she said breathlessly.
Valin quickly took care of the other two making sure they would not follow her. He then snatched up his coat and took off seeming to almost glide as he ran towards her scent. When she stopped and and asked god for help he chuckled lightheartedly and leaned on the wall behind her. "Well now cherie I don know about god steppin in but how about thankin moi?"

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice behind her. "W...Where'd you come from?! I was all alone a second ago." She gazed into his eyes. "Yes... I...I'm sorry. Thank you for your help. I wasn't really expecting anyone to be near." She moved her damp hair out of her face. "How did you do that anyway? He was huge... he should've been able pulverize you in a second flat." she said softly.

poisonedxkisses said:
She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice behind her. "W...Where'd you come from?! I was all alone a second ago." She gazed into his eyes. "Yes... I...I'm sorry. Thank you for your help. I wasn't really expecting anyone to be near." She moved her damp hair out of her face. "How did you do that anyway? He was huge... he should've been able pulverize you in a second flat." she said softly.
He laughed at her suprise. He kicked off the wall and stretched. Seeking to avoid her question about his being their he stepped torwards her. "Your welcome cherie I was not gonna just let those apes have der way wit you. As far as how I beat him it was really quite simple. He was slow and clumsy I simply used his own strength against him." In truth Valin simply over powered the weak human with a small amount of his own strength. "Thank you for pickin up my coat. I woulda hated if it got trampled."

"Oh, you're welcome. It looked pretty expensive and I didn't want it to get ruined. And I really appreciate your help." She looked at the ground and sighed. "I really was sure I was gonna be a dead body tomorrow." she sighed. "Now I have to figure out how to get home in this rain besides the subway, I'm too scared to go back down there." she said quietly.

poisonedxkisses said:
"Oh, you're welcome. It looked pretty expensive and I didn't want it to get ruined. And I really appreciate your help." She looked at the ground and sighed. "I really was sure I was gonna be a dead body tomorrow." she sighed. "Now I have to figure out how to get home in this rain besides the subway, I'm too scared to go back down there." she said quietly.

Valin nodded and looked at the night sky. It was true that it did not look as though the rain would be stopping any time soon. He had his car back at his home which was just a few blocks up the road and he wanted to help her get home. "You know my home is just a few blocks up the road. I could walk with you their then drive you to your home."

Is that really smart? I mean... I just met him, he might be just as rotten as the other men down there. But then... he did save me down there. Maybe I should trust him... "Alright." she said finally. "I can deal with that." she smiled at him and nodded. "Lead the way."

poisonedxkisses said:
Is that really smart? I mean... I just met him, he might be just as rotten as the other men down there. But then... he did save me down there. Maybe I should trust him... "Alright." she said finally. "I can deal with that." she smiled at him and nodded. "Lead the way."

He smiled and nodded taking his coat off and placing it around her shoulders. "That way maybe you won't drown in all of this rain." He chuckled and began leading her down the street towards his home. He scent was intoxicating but he had little trouble controlling himself with her around. He had always trained himself not to hurt humans, he had even gone his entire existance without ever biting one. "So where exactly do you live?"

She smiled as he placed his jacket on her shoulders. "Thank you..." she blushed realizing she didn't know his name. "On the other side of town, in a development called The Tudors." she said softly. "And I really appreciate you helping me out like this." She smiled at him.

poisonedxkisses said:
She smiled as he placed his jacket on her shoulders. "Thank you..." she blushed realizing she didn't know his name. "On the other side of town, in a development called The Tudors." she said softly. "And I really appreciate you helping me out like this." She smiled at him.

He shook his head and smiled. "Thank nothing of it. There are not enough kind people living in the world today. So i figure that I need to be even more considerate when I get the chance to help someone." Soon the were standing outside the gate to his home. It was a large victorian era home. The sides of the wooden home were a worn gray and a large iron gate seperated them from the small walkway to the door. Parked against the sidewalk a few feet away was a black and silver 1965 mustang shelby. Walking over he unlocked the door and opened it for her before walking over and climbing into the driver side and taking off towards her house

She looked up at the large at him and smiled. "You Live here?" she asked. "It's beatuiful. I've never seen a house like this. I've lived in the same house since I was a child." She sighed. "Never really left that side of the city, until my parents passed away and I had to pay for the house myself. All the good jobs were on this side." She looked at his car and giggled. "How'd you afford that?" she asked smiling. I'm still saving up for a good car, but I don't know if I'd ever be able to afford a car like that." She walked over to the open door and got in. "Thank you. By the way, what is your name, sir?"

poisonedxkisses said:
She looked up at the large at him and smiled. "You Live here?" she asked. "It's beatuiful. I've never seen a house like this. I've lived in the same house since I was a child." She sighed. "Never really left that side of the city, until my parents passed away and I had to pay for the house myself. All the good jobs were on this side." She looked at his car and giggled. "How'd you afford that?" she asked smiling. I'm still saving up for a good car, but I don't know if I'd ever be able to afford a car like that." She walked over to the open door and got in. "Thank you. By the way, what is your name, sir?"

He nodded as she spoke. "Thank you for the compliments. The home was left to me my a wealthy family member." In truth he had bought the house himself some 50 years earlier and kept it furnished for one of his many moves. Being a vampire he owned many houses that he moved in between every 60 years or so people did not grow suspicious of his immortality. "I actually got the car from a friend when he moved out of the country." Another lie he bought the car outright 5 years prior. When she asked his name he chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry how rude. My name is Valin Drake."

"Oh, you're welcome. My name is Discordia Lyon." She brushed her hair out of her face and gave a wry chuckle. "Means strife, and the name of a war-goddess... It's ironic I couldn't fight off those men." She scoffed. "I wish I could save money for a car quicker, but my mortgage is so high right now, I can only afford to put maybe two hundred dollars a month away." She pointed him towards the road that would lead him towards her house. "So what do you do for a living?" she asked.

poisonedxkisses said:
"Oh, you're welcome. My name is Discordia Lyon." She brushed her hair out of her face and gave a wry chuckle. "Means strife, and the name of a war-goddess... It's ironic I couldn't fight off those men." She scoffed. "I wish I could save money for a car quicker, but my mortgage is so high right now, I can only afford to put maybe two hundred dollars a month away." She pointed him towards the road that would lead him towards her house. "So what do you do for a living?" she asked.
He listened intently while she talked about her name and chuckled before she even told him what her name meant. He did not want to tell her and make himself seem overly intelligent. When she asked about his living he shrugged. "not much I actually own a fine dining restaurant and a tavern that sit in the middle of town. The retaurant is named Floche Royale which is french for royal flush as in poker. The bar is named the Drake's Den." His restaurant and Bar were extremly well known in the city so he was sure she would know them

"Ah yes, Floche Royal. I go there to treat myself every once and a while. I love French cuisine. My father was born and raised in the Alsace region of France, so we've been there on vacation a couple of times. If I recall correctly, he was born in a city named Sélestat." She smiled, getting a slight faraway look in her eyes. "It was beautiful. Although, I've never been to the Drake's Den. I never really go out to bars."

poisonedxkisses said:
"Ah yes, Floche Royal. I go there to treat myself every once and a while. I love French cuisine. My father was born and raised in the Alsace region of France, so we've been there on vacation a couple of times. If I recall correctly, he was born in a city named Sélestat." She smiled, getting a slight faraway look in her eyes. "It was beautiful. Although, I've never been to the Drake's Den. I never really go out to bars."

He smiled and nodded lightly. "Yes I have been to that city it is indeed beautifull, I still have family their." Soon they were sitting outside her house. He put the car into park and smiled over at her "Come by my restaurant tomorrow and tell the hostess that you are my personal guest. You can have a wonderfull meal and it will be completly on the house. As for my Tavern you should try it, it's not your normal bar, it is a bit more classy"

"Alright, I shall." she smiled at him nodded. "Thank you for all you've done for me tonight. I can't tell you how much I appeciate it." she slowly opened the door and stepped out. "Bon soir, monsieur." She said as she dashed to her front door quickly unlocking it and moving inside, closing the door behind her.

poisonedxkisses said:
"Alright, I shall." she smiled at him nodded. "Thank you for all you've done for me tonight. I can't tell you how much I appeciate it." she slowly opened the door and stepped out. "Bon soir, monsieur." She said as she dashed to her front door quickly unlocking it and moving inside, closing the door behind her.

He made sure she got into the house before putting the car into reverse and leaving returning to his home. Walking into the large empty home he instantly went one of the freezers and took a small pouch of red liquid from it. Sitting a table he poured half a glass of whine and then poured the iron smelling liquid into the goblet with it mixing it and taking a large drink. He then moved to his bed and layed down to await the following night

Discordia slept until 1:00 that afternoon, her mind racing from all the events of last night. It was nice to be able to just sleep and let all of the worries go away. She slowly got out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. "Who was that man...?" she asked herself curiously. "How did he just conveniently appear. I didn't see him when I went down the stairs." she sighed and grabbed a tight black knee length dress and went to take a shower, getting ready to take him up on his offer for free French cuisine. As soon as she thought about the food her stomach growled loudly and she smiled, realizing how hungry she was.

Back
Top Bottom