Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Foxx

Rylee looked over at him as he spoke, "Really? Wow." She stated, giving him a smile. "That's impressive. Well, it was impressive, until you hit the table." She teased him. She slipped a hand through her hair, and then smiled.

Nathan- You're not gonna let me live that one down huh?

He laughed a bit and smiled at her.

Nathan- So then. Are there any upcoming events for this club or anything?

Rylee shook her head, "Nope. Never." She stated, a smile upon her features. She let her eyes wander over his features, liking what she saw. "Well, we usually go to the clubs, and practice. Then, we have 'The Streets' coming up. It's a huge competition where the best show off what they got." She explained, smiling.

Nathan- I heard of that...I never been to one but I heard someone got shot last year. I'm surprised its still up and that people would actually go there.

He stood up and stretched and looked at the red tinting of the room. It was the afternoon sun as it began to set. They had been in there for a while now since practice started.

Rylee nodded, "Yeah, my best friends big brother was the one who got shot...." She stated, quietly. Memories flooded her mind, as she remembered that night. He hadn't just been her best friends big brother, he had been her boyfriend. She looked over at Nathan, and wiped away a tear quickly. "Yeah, um...it's the only thing that keeps me sane. I dance for him..." She stated, slipping a hand through her hair.

Rylee sniffled, and shook her head. "It's ok...he was just someone very special to me. He was actually my boyfriend..." She finally got the words out. She hadn't talked about it in such a long time.

Rylee threw him a smile, and nodded softly. "Thanks." She stated, shaking her head to get ride of the images that burned her mind. She slipped a hand through her hair, and looked up at him.

Nathan- No problem. I love to help people who seem down about things...especially such as this.

He got up and began to stretch.

Nathan- Man its late out. We should probably head home now.

Rylee gave him a small smile, and then nodded. "Yeah, it's late...thanks for staying with me." She stated, smiling.

Rylee smiled, and nodded to him. Grabbing her duffel bag, she walked with him towards the door. "Yeah, tomorrow."

Nathan smiled and stayed in the classroom after seeing her off. He leaned back in his chair and put his legs onto the table.

Nathan- Hm. Maybe this won't be such a bad thing after all.

The next day...

Nathan was asleep in the middle of class because of a boring lecture.

Rylee smiled to herself as she walked through her classes the next day, soon enough it was time for practice.

Back
Top Bottom