Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Foxx

Jugger82

Singularity
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 16
Image-
normal_img034.jpg
Other- Student

Name- Darian O'Brian
Age- 20
Image-
33.jpg
Other- Teacher

Name- Rylee James
Age-17
Image-
http://i17.tinypic.com/5yltpbl.jpg

Other-
Well, lets just say that I wasn't the perfect child that my parents believed I was. I'm far from prefect, known at the clubs and parties. I'm the crazy loud one, that will be on the tables dancing if I have too much. I'm the girl that will flirt with your boyfriend, and then knock you out if you get up in my face. My passion is soccer, and dance, when I'm not partying, I'm usually on the field, I play forward. It's either on the feild, or in the studio. I enjoy a challenge, and I'm very stubborn. You ask for it, I'm not gonna back down, that's just how I am. Most either love me or hate me, I'll let you choose...

Nathan was the new kid to the school. He didn't know anyone and seemed like he didn't like much. The first day of school, he just sat in classes bored and looked out the window rather than watching the teacher and listening to his lecture. Soon school was over with and he had nowhere to go for a while, so he walked around and began to look around the club rooms. He found one he thought a bit weird and walked into the Dance Crew Club.

Rylee went through school in a daze, all she could think about was the dance crew, her crew to be more exact. They had posted fliers up all around the school, in a hope to get some more members. As school ended, she walked straight to the studio, she plugged in her I Pod into the dock, which was connected to the stereo system. She watched as more of her crew members showed up. There were about 9 of them total, all dancers, all in the crew. She was the leader, so to say. So, as everyone got settled, she started talking. "Hey Guys! So, whats up? This is the Crew, I am Rylee, most of you know me. I am the leader to so say. We are here to dance, and dance is what we will do. This Crew is not one for the weak, and I am saying that right off the bat, so if your not up to it, leave."

Nathan watched her speech boredly. It was plainly obvious he looked bored. He yawned at the end of her speech and wiped the tear away that came from the yawn.

Nathan- Dancing huh...how can you be weak in a dance crew? 'Oh! I fell over! Ow ow!'

He taunted and still looked bored.

Rylee looked up from the faces of people that surrounded her, and then narrowed her eyes at the male who spoke up. She raised an eyebrow at him, and walked over to him. "Confident aren't we? Well, let me tell you this, until you are in my crew, you are a pathetic little cocky smartass bastard who, as far as I know, can't dance. And honey, I will kick your ass dancing, anytime, anywhere, trust me." She had gotten up in his face, a smirk upon her face, as she suddenly turned around, and took a few steps away from him. As one of her favorite songs came on, she got everyone up, and she stood in front of the class, and she started dancing. A hip hop routine that she choreographed herself, along with adding some spice, and sexyness to it. Her body seemed to move to the beat of the music, her hair cascading around her, as she danced.

Nathan sat against the wall in a corner as he watched her. He frowned slightly and bored as he watched her, yet was aroused at the same time. He just chuckled a bit when the music ended.

Nathan- Eh...I've seen better. If you're gonna label me as a cocky smartass bastard, I guess I should act the part.

Rylee couldn't believe this guy, he was a total smartass jerk. She didn't pay any attention to him, as she finished the routine. "Alright, well how about you follow me. Ready?" She questioned, then without waiting for an answer, she went into a very complicated hip hop dance that she moved easily with. She wore a black tank top that was just tight enough, and a pair of sweats, rolled up to her knees. Her stomach was exposed for him to see, along with her hair, which was down. She added a flip into it, and then did some of her signature moves.

Nathan just chuckled again and walked beside her before she started. He followed her moves to the dot, excepting for the flip when he landed on a table. He flipped and one foot landed on the middle of the table but the other one landed on the edge, too far to stay and he fell down to the ground hard. He couldn't continue to steal her signature moves.

Rylee landed her flip perfectly, and then watched as he failed miserably. Stopping mid move, she smirked, but walked over to him anyway. Offering him her hand, she waited for him to take it. A half smile upon her lips, as she slipped her other hand through her hair.

Nathan laughed a bit embarrassed and took her hand to help himself up. He looked at her and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

Nathan- Hahaha...sorry...I think I screwed up the flip.

Rylee smiled at he took her hand, and then pulled him up. A light smirk placed upon her lips, as she slipped a hand through her hair. "Ya think? You crashed into a fuckin table, homes." She stated, raising an eyebrow. Then playfully giving him a punch to the arm, she giggled some, to show that she was just messing with him.

Nathan- Haha...

He could imagine himself sweating a large imaginary sweat drop that showed in those old cartoons when characters were like "wtf?". He coulda sworn she just hated her but shrugged the doubt out and smiled at her.

Nathan- Well then captain. Might I get a name?

Rylee threw him a smile, and then stuck her hand out for him to shake. "Rylee." Her vocals stated, a soft smile upon her features.

Rylee smiled, and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Nathan." She stated, releasing his hand after a few moments. She slipped a hand through her hair, and let her eyes wander over him. Realizing that the rest of her crew were watching them. She turned to then, and spoke to the group. "Alright guys! Let's begin. We are going to be doing the routine that I just showed Nathan here..." She said, smiling and winking to him.

Rylee smiled, and then waited for the rest of the group to get into position behind her. She restarted the song that was playing, and then she started teaching them the routine. Stopping and coaching everyone through it, and redoing parts. "Good Job, Tables." She stated, winking at Nathan.

Rylee could only smile when she saw his reaction. She continued to coach her crew through the steps, and as they finally ended the routine, she looked up as Nathan spoke. Someone from the back, spoke for Rylee. "Dude, Rylee would keep us here all night if she could. She practically lives in here...." Rylee shrugged, and then giggled as one of the guys spoke for her. She slipped a hand through her hair, and then nodded. "Tables is right, that's enough for today. Good job guys!"

Nathan- T-Tables?

He said finally noticing his nickname to her.

Nathan- Uh...huh...well glad you see things from my point of view. So then, I guess we'll see eachother tomorrow?

Rylee smirked at Nathan, and then waved to everyone as they started leaving the studio. "Ya, sure. See you tomorrow...." She said, giving him a smile, and then a small wave. She then turned, and switched the song, and started dancing once more. Always working on a different routine.

Nathan, instead of leaving, sat down in a nearby chair and watched her. He watched her every move to see how it was done.

Nathan- So. How long've you been dancing Cappy?

Rylee smiled as she saw Nathan watching her. She continued her dance, not making any comment. Then Hearing him speak, she stopped and turned to face him. "Oh gosh...I started dancing when I was 11, I think." She said, nodding, counting in her head to make sure it was right. "Yeah, 11."

Nathan- 11 huh? Pfft...I just started like...when I walked in. I'm easy to memorize things. Hell, didn't even know I could dance before I saw you and memorized the moves...damn table.

He said lightly kicking the leg of the table in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom