Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Slave

Jugger82

Singularity
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image-
animecop.jpg
Other- Timid Solo Cop everyone overlooks.

Name- Jackie Targus
Age- 20
Image-
HRandom.jpg
Minus ears, tail and replace her shoes with black boots, and the green bits of clothes to black.
Other- She is a thief that has nearly been caught several times, but always seems to know how to get herself out of the situation. Jackie enjoys stealing, not because she really needs to, but because of the thrill that comes with it.

[There is the profile, next I will post.]

Jackie reached back to tighten her ponytail, that was easily holding together her light chocolate brown hair in a pony tail. A small smile etched over her face as she stood in the alley way between the jewelry store and the clothing store. The shadows easily hiding her as she looked over both buildings carefully, trying to figure out which would be easier to break into and of course which she could have more use for. "Well...jewelry is nice, but I could always use clothes, and I'm sure a jewelry store is expected to get robbed.' she thought to herself. Chewing her bottom lip for a moment she adjusted brown and black vest a bit, it helped adjust the black bag she was carrying on her back as well.

Moving towards nearest trash can she carefully and easily moved it over towards the first escape. Stepping on to it she tried to make as little sound as she could, however that was hard to do when she noticed she might have to pull the ladder down further. Reaching up she gripped the ladder with her gloved clad hands and pulled, grunting she pulled again when it wouldn't come down. Sighing she lifted herself up the ladder, seeing as it was jammed and unwilling to come down. 'Alright, that window on the third story looks pretty open..I guess they figured no one would bother or they have something else set up.' she figured as she climbed to the metal platform.

(I like to casual RP meaning 3+ sentences)

Nathan was asleep in the hall outside the windowless room that held the largest diamond. The door he guarded was the only way in. He was a light sleeper, so it was alright for him to sleep on the job...usually...but he was sleeping a bit heavily today because of a long night of working overtime.

Jackie landed on the metal platform as softly as she could, but of course the sound of her landing echoed through the alley way. She paused for a moment ducking into the shadows, in case someone saw before she snuck into what she thought was the clothing store window.

Nathan awoke to the sound of something echoing down the hall. It was a one-way hall to the door he guarded and there were no other entrances around. He slowly and cautiously progressed down the hall to the first turn which would be to get into the clothing store back storage.

Jackie chewed her lower lip a moment as she squatted down below the window. She carefully scanned the area, while also allowing her eyes to adjust to the different lighting. Smirking as the cost seemed clear and no alarms were going off she started to slowly and silently move down the hall, one hand gripping to the strap of her back pack.

Nathan shrugged and went back to his position against the door. He yawned as he tried to stay awake and look down the hall ready for anything...if he wasn't so damn tired.

Nathan- Really need to stop working me like they do...I can't do my normal hours because of the overtime...

He grumbled and complained.

Nathan soon dozed off after a while. He snored a bit loudly as he still stayed in a standing position. The echoes of his snoring went down the hallway and could easily be heard around Jackie's area.

Jackie paused once more, now hearing a different sound, the sound of a snoozing cop. Smirking she stood up right once more and started towards her area, though once she reached the corner she carefully peeked around it. Making sure he was still asleep she started to silently sneak past him.

Nathan awoke and raised his shotgun and used it as a blockade between her and the door.

Nathan- A good cop doesn't let anyone pass, even when asleep. Now then...what were you planning on doing in there? I suggest you leave.

Nathan shook his head and pushed her back gently with the shotgun. He lowered it and stood between her and the door.

Nathan- That so? Then lets both go in and look for the keys hm?

He opened the door and walked in, still cautious of her. He sat in a chair and had the shotgun in hand.

Nathan- Get what you need and go. Don't even touch the diamond or I am obligated to fire.

Jackie sighed softly as she offered to help her "Hm, it's ok honestly. I don't need help searching." she spoke, trying to get rid of him. Hearing about the diamond she arched a brow before angirly looking at him and placing her hands on her hips "If your trying to call me a thief, that isn't very nice." she spoke with false anger. Of course now that she saw the diamond, she would try to steal it, but he didn't have to know that.

Nathan- The words never came out my mouth ma'am....Just...stay away alright...? If something were to happen to it...I'll lose my job. Now hurry up and get the keys.

He continued to sit there and watch her carefully, although the thought of killing her on spot if she touched the diamond was something he could never do. The thought of death and murder by his hands terrified him.

Jackie eyed him for a moment before nodding her head and moved towards a counter. She rolled her eyes once her back was to him, wondering what to do now. "Well....if he is like most cops...seducing could be an option. I wouldn't if it was just clothes here..but that diamond..I'd love it." While swimming in her thoughts she had paused in her movements and was now just standing there.

Nathan watched her carefully as she turned around. As she just stood there, he let his guard go down a bit and his eyes half closed as he still stayed mostly alert at her. He was becoming tired again, but still had the shotgun gripped. The best he could do with it was to KO her with a hit to the head, he was an excellent runner.

Jackie stood there a moment longer, thinking to herself before smirking and turning on her heels to face him. She arched a brow before walking over towards him, stopping behind his chair she gently placed her hands on his shoulders. Gingerly she started to massage his stiffen shoulders "You sure do seem like a tired cop, they must really work you eh?"

Nathan relaxed to the massage and the shotgun fell to the floor, but he didn't sleep nor did it shoot a round.

Nathan- That feels great...and yeah....they work me silly because I'm so horrible at my job...I'm the only one they could find for this....Wow...this feels great....

Back
Top Bottom