Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enough is Enough (Starlight and Ronin)

SingingSatellite

Wild Child
For a very long time, Christine had imagined working at one of the top advertising agencies in the country. And now that she was here, she hated it. She didn't hate it because it was poor work, but rather, because of the man in charge. A man she had gone to college with, clawed her way against, and managed to have him promoted over her, after all she'd sacrificed. She hated him. The brunette appeared to have it all on the outside, a perfect body, curved in all the right places, deep blue eyes and dark brown locks, left hanging around her shoulders. She was well-off as well, a boyfriend in the NFL. What didn't she have? The position that should have been hers.

Crossing her legs, donning a shorter black skirt, clinging to her, she sighed, pushing back her hair as she went over the figures on her desk. Her torso was clad in a form-fitting white blouse, trying to keep herself focused on the task at hand. The less she interacted with her 'boss', the better. He would only find a way to demean her anyways. And if she'd tried to do something about it? Forget it. No one would take it seriously, he had too much pull.

Resigning herself to her work, Christine kept her eyes on her papers, ignoring the world that was going on around her. Perhaps if she worked hard enough again, eventually she'd move forward.

Damon was wearing that same smirk he had ever since he found out that he was going to get promoted, especially after all the work which he had to go through. And his rival was none other then the prissy Christine whom had been one of those teases whom would never go out with anyone other then the jocks. Although he wasn't a nerd his crush on her during that time had never changed. But finally he had managed to get back at her with this promotion they both had been trying to get which he had received.

He also was very gracious ensuring to let Christine know all the perks, the condo and the company car which went along with the job. Although Damon knew that Christine was well off, he found it quite amusing to gloat at her, especially turning downs her suggestions and using them as his own ideas rather then hers.

Yes it was good being boss, he thought to himself, with a wide grin playing on his lips. Wearing his Armani black suit along with matching black pants he marched out of his office, his tanned skin went well with his height, standing at 6 foot and due to going to gym on a regular basis he had managed to obtain an athletic build. "Christine, come see me in my office.... now." He said rather sternly. As he returned to his rather large office, everything seemed neatly arranged. Almost untouched, lately he had word that Christine had been instead of pitching his ideas to Damon, instead letting his superiors know about them.

It was true, Christine had indeed been going to some of the higher-ups, catching them in the halls 'on accident', seeing them at bars after work. She had resorted to doing her own sort of detective work to grab Damon's superiors, trying her best to get herself ahead. The only difference between Christine and the other women in the department was that Christine wasn't willing to sleep with anyone who came her way.

When Damon came out, demanding her in his office, she glared at the cubicle, her back to him, glad he couldn't seen the irate expression on her normally very classy features. It had been obvious that Damon was rubbing his promotion in her face, and had been for some time. Though the two had known each other for quite some time, Christine had decided much earlier on that Damon was not someone she would be dating. She needed to keep her competitive edge sharp, and sleeping with the enemy, so to speak, wouldn't help. Besides, a woman so used to the finer things in life, who could have whatever she wanted, tended to be very picky.

Getting to her feet slowly, she brushed back her hair with a smile, black heels carrying her swaying hips across the office, moving towards Damon's own personal office. When she entered, she still had that sickly sweet smile across her full, red lips, closing the door behind herself as she walked towards his desk, unassuming, tilting her head to the side, "Something I can do for you today, sir? I hear things are really moving about today." Her smile stayed, though aware he would be pushing her buttons before long.

Damon was not amused by her smile, it was almost as if she knew what she was here about. "Look here bitch, I know what you've been doing talking to Daryl and them behind my back." He said, glaring at her before he sauntered over to his desk, settling down on to his chair. He drew out some files and then laid them on the table. "Unfortunately, they want me to go through them and see if they are acceptable, the whole bunch of them are lazy as hell, did you really think, they would give a shit about what a pretty little tease's ideas." He said, the grin he had before returning to his lips.

"Oh yeah, there is some paper work which I wanted you to do, you should find it on your desk." He said, it was the work which he had to do, but could not be bothered doing it. His eyes slowly scouring over her body, as much as he hated to admit it, she did have a killer body and he would bed her in an instant, if he could. But he had known her long enough, to know that she was not an easy woman to get involved with. The same reason why while most of the girls in the company were complete sluts, she was a straight shooter.

"Next time you decide to go talk to Daryl or any one else above, I will have you demoted, so be warned, bitch." He spat out, his words clearly showing the dark side of him, which he hid so very well. As he stood up to gaze directly at her, his dark hazel eyes fixed on her.

Initially she'd had a feeling this was about the ideas she'd been tossing about. Daryl was a man who listened to anything with a pair of tits, and she was no exception. Though in a company overrun with men, it was hard for a woman to get her voice heard without breaking a few rules. But when Damon opened by calling her a bitch, she immediately began fuming. He had no right to call her this, and if HR had anything to say about it, if they knew exactly what he was doing, he'd be the one in hot water.

Christine clenched her fists, glaring at him quite visibly now as he spoke about the work on her desk, then had the audacity to threaten her. Her own blue eyes locked onto his hazel ones, feeling as though fire were burning behind them. She stepped forwards carefully, placing her hands on his desk and leaning forwards, "You have no place to demote me, you prick. No valid reason. And if you think for a second that human resources would be alright with this kind of behavior from one of the senior staff, you are sorely mistaken."

She spat out the words, watching him carefully, with great disdain behind her eyes, standing straight again, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "You don't have the balls to start something with me you don't plan on finishing entirely. You don't know me at all." She glared, her arms still crossed, finally dropping them and calmly making her way towards the door, hips swaying again, feeling more confident now that she'd gotten that out of her system, though the anger was certainly still there.

"Oh your precious HR, well last I recall all the people there are people whom were promoted cause of my suggestions, in other words they owe me, you do realize what that means right, Christine?" He said, watching on as she made her way towards his desk, leaning in, he managed to get a glance into her cleavage in that moment but watched on as she said something which he could not take any longer.

He rose up from his chair, taking long strides over to her, grabs at her out stretched hand pulling her towards him in such a manner that her body is pulled against his, rather intentionally. He could feel the softness of her breasts, up against his chest but that was not what he was looking at, his face had now become dangerously red. The nerve she had to call him names, didn't she know who was boss of who, he thought.

"Bitch you really think I don't have any balls well as a matter of fact I can do what ever I want to you, you work under me, if I wanted you to get me a coffee, you will do as your told, get it!" He yelled right into her face, although along with his anger, there was a stirring within his pants and through the small scuffle, somehow his crotch was pressed against her thigh, a throbbing could be felt.

Christine had tried to ignore him as he spat about human resources, and people owing him favors. She knew it was true, something she was loathe to admit, but her hope had been to at least find someone who would listen. It couldn't be that hard, could it?

She was a bit jarred, however, as she felt Damon grab her, pulling her towards him. Of course, she wasn't going to deny the tension had been building. A man as assertive, as dominant as Damon, one who could actually stand up against her, was something she wasn't used to. All her men had been doormats in her life, it was part of what drew men to her. But Damon had the upper hand in this situation, and it was something entirely new and foreign to Christine. What was even worse, was that she felt like she was enjoying it.

As he screamed into her face, she glared at him, feeling him pulsing against her thigh, beginning to struggle in his arms, almost to see what he would do, "I think it's more than coffee that you're after right now, sir..." She spat out the words, the sir almost dripping with sarcasm as she adjusted her thigh, intentionally grinding it against his crotch, though unsure why she was. Could this really be what she wanted?

He felt the grind and he knew instantly that she was doing it on purpose to try and make him fall prey to her. But instead of just falling for such a vulgar action. He placed an arm on her waist, tightening his grip as he leaned in closer till his face was inches away. "Don't tell me, what I need. I and only I will decide what I need." He said, managing to keep his groan clogged up inside him, his body felt shivers run over his spine as a warmth unlike any other started to lower down to his groin.

"Like I said before, you will do as your told!" He said rather viscously his free hand reaching over to cup one of her breasts, instead of softly squeezing it, he groped, squeezing the supple skin hard, wanting to hear her moan. Wanting to show whom was in control here. Pushing her back till she was pressed against the door, ensuring that escape was not an option for her.

"So now where's all that authority now, tease. Cat got your tongue?" He asked with a soft chuckle, releasing his grip on her breast, his hand went to the middle of her blouse and pulled down suddenly. Hoping to make her breasts spill out for him. He had never thought of being in this kind of situation but now that he was, he planned to take full advantage of it.

She winced as he placed his arm around her waist tightly, his face close to hers, turning away from him as he spoke. Her eyes closed tightly, feeling a sudden, unfamiliar fear as he seemed to close in on her, goosebumps rising across her soft skin, her heart beginning to race. It was obvious that she wasn't in control here, a fact that didn't seem to sit well.

When his hand cupped her breast roughly, groping at her, she felt herself wince, moaning out suddenly, though closing her lips and stopping herself. It was painful, but not in a way that felt seriously discomforting. Even as she was pressed back against the door, knowing now that he wasn't going to stop, she closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head, "Fuck you, asshole." She spit out the words with contempt as he had spoken, keeping her head turned away.

She felt him tug at her shirt, her blouse ripping open, her breasts suddenly revealed, though still cupped within her lacy, white bra. She yelped suddenly, beginning to struggle back against him, trying to squirm now, to get out from under his grasp as he had her against the door, "You can't do this to me!" She again spoke, though her voice lowered, not wanting to attract the wrong kind of attention to the office. Her shirt was off, and he had her up against the door. If anyone had attempted to get in, they would of course be unable, but she knew how it looked.

"Are you sure, you want some one to find you like this, Christine?" He said with a grin, leaning forward his lips brushing over her earlobe, nibbling down some on it then whispered. "I could just easily get you fired by saying how you tried to seduce me to earn a promotion and let's face it Daryl and them aren't exactly thrilled at how honest, you are, after all they want to get inside this." Lowering his free hand to grip her crotch through her clothes, rather tightly not releasing his grip.

"What's wrong, got your panties in a bunch, I am guessing you've never had a real man inside you." He said, pulling down the lacey bra attempting to try and free her breasts, noticing how her struggling and at the same time she seemed to enjoy it. Her squirming body making it so she was grinding up against his crotch. He wanted to desperately push her down to her knees and take his cock but he needed to break this girl first, he thought quietly to himself.

It was a grim task but some one had to do it, a wide grin playing on his lips as he shifted his lips down to bite down on your neck rather hard, almost as if he was like a vampire or something.

Back
Top Bottom