Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lingerie, Bras and Panties

Bustiers/corsets are a little more complicated depending on the Ladie's figures :< And at RHPS If she was on cast that sounds like someone was a TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIAN~

Gawd. I miss Rocky ._. but the theatre got shut down for construction. PAH.

My issue with bras is always the damn -same- If it's an underwire it's gonna dig into my ribs...cause it just so happens to be where it's supposed to go. *Genetics fail* And unlike in other places this spot has no cushion o_O it went all to the bewbs. Which I'm worried will grow once I have kids. xx; what with my Mom and all >_>; I'm not looking forward to it.

If you ever get the chance, get a professional bra fitting. Friend of mine used to wear double Ds with a large inch number, and kept getting back pain, very uncomfy. Got a pro fitting, found she was a G with a smaller inch number, and it's like having a brand new chest, as she says it. Lots of people think they've got the right bra size, but don't really. Food for thought.

Also: panties!

Bustier's don't really squish the boobs. If anything, they're supposed to perk them up, "Lift and separate". This one definitely didn't... do anything. If the cups and my boobs duked it out, my boobs were the ones squishing the cups. That was back when I was 16, so I don't really remember.

http://esque21.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Pink-Inspire-Me-2.2.jpg

The middle one is what it looked like.

I get stabbed at the side of the boob with my wires too xP But I prefer wired bras. I've gotten a professional fitting before >_< Lady told me I was an E which I find really hard to believe. I currently switch between D and DD depending on the brand.

As for colors, I agree, the darker the better. I don't really like red though. Too trashy. I like the colors you don't normally associate with panties/bras such as dark green, purple and dark blue.

When I was in college doing laundry once, a cute girl was folding hers right next to me. She made a point to pull every panty out and fold them in front of me. Sort of teasing me. Oh....that was rough. lol. Seeing all the colors of the rainbow at once!

TakodaVega said:
Bustiers/corsets are a little more complicated depending on the Ladie's figures :< And at RHPS If she was on cast that sounds like someone was a TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIAN~

Gawd. I miss Rocky ._. but the theatre got shut down for construction. PAH.

My issue with bras is always the damn -same- If it's an underwire it's gonna dig into my ribs...cause it just so happens to be where it's supposed to go. *Genetics fail* And unlike in other places this spot has no cushion o_O it went all to the bewbs. Which I'm worried will grow once I have kids. xx; what with my Mom and all >_>; I'm not looking forward to it.

I think the growth should be minimal if you've been on the pill, right?

I personally enjoy the art work that it takes to put them together and they way they complement the structures of the body.

Hand made pieces have always fascinated me. I don't know why but I've always found the more complicated pieces to be absolutely gorgeous. They way the garments are put together, particularly if they are costume, seem like they would take so much time and effort to put together. It like, a treat to ware them ya know? They just make me feel sexy, I have a steal back corset that I absolutely love. They correct the posture and they extenuate and highlight the features that are naturally considered beautiful on the female body. As cheesy as it may sound if the effort is put behind the garment, like any other type of clothing, it's art work of the clothing and the body.

The pieces I get are all really expensive or made by friends so they are all really well put together. I never spend much money on like quick-pick-it lingerie sometimes lacy things I see on a walk by but most of what I do have has been ordered or it just kinda looses it's thrill for me. Though, none of my pieces can be worn in public with out someone noticing, so it's kind of hard to show um off. It's like... I wanna ware this.... but... I'd look like a hooker. -_-

As for the general ware, I can't stand undies... they are just... uncomfortable. But I like brightly colored bras because they make me smile, I don't now why but I always B line for things that are blinding. I mean, I walk around all the time and see nothing but dulled out colors... it comforting to know that I always have a nice spark to me.
Zalvek said:
I'm not a big fan of lighter pastel colored-lingerie. I prefer much deeper, punchy colors. Black of course goes without say. Deep dark purple is very nice, along with a similar shade of royal blue. Of course it's hard to say no to a sultry vivid red either.

EDIT: Pretty much all the colors I listed though are meant for night time use though. >>;

It really depends on the fabric a lot of the times. I've see absolutely gorgeous pieces that are made of like, light blue silk with dark darker undertones. Or vanilla can work really well as well.

I know what you mean though, most of the time you get these horrible shit pieces that are like light pink made with feathers and that weird fabric um, I can't even think of the name of it right now. But it's ugly as sin. The darker sets are a lot easier to find but there are some really really nice lighter pieces out there.

Ms_Muffintops said:
It adds to the imagination. Although if it is incredibly uncomfortable, I won't bother. When I was in High School, my friends and I would go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, so dressing scantily clad was almost a requirement. They'd nag me to wear this bustier that was 3 cups too small.
Three sizes to small? That would be horrible. They DO indeed add pressure to the breast, though a lot of people don't notice it when they are on them. It flattens the shit out of the bottom of the breast and brings this weird flatten look to the bottom of the breast and then the top just spills out rather then balancing there nicely. That is like the biggest pet peve of mine, when people ware items that don't fit, it looks ridiculous with any type of clothing. It's like... just because you can put it on, doesn't mean it fits. Why not just go get one that does? It looks better.

That's not how they are suppose to work, if anything they should crush in would be you're ribs to show the curves. If they smash the girls then it completely takes away from the idea, Aside from that if you get pieces that don't fit it can quickly go from a nice highlight of the body in to bondage...

They can be made for anyone of any size, I'd have told your buds to either cough up the bucks to get one that fits or fuck off.

I really enjoy white cotton panties. They're too good. I am not a big fan of thongs. It's like the song "Blue," by Eiffel 65. The first ten or so times I was like, "This is cool." After that I wanted to headbutt something.

In my experience, red looks good no matter what, and creamy light gold looks delightful on ladies with delicious dark skin.

Not a fan of thongs, period. Everyone makes them out to be so great (well, guys do at least) but for me, they are a turn off.

My fave panties are the cheeky ones. Kind of like a cross between a boyshort and thong. I like my undies pretty. So.... you can probably guess that I like most of the standard styles. I have a little of everything. lolol.

I was on one board where we talked about this and someone threw out a comment like that - that they had a bit of everything and someone said they have X number of panties, that they almost collect them. Soon it became a compeititon and they were posting pictures of their lingerie drawers and stuff. I didn't realize it was so competitive!! loll

Competitive? Really? *shrugs* I don't collect them... I just have a bunch of different styles. Sometimes I'm in the mood for boyshorts, sometimes a hipster, sometimes a bikini and yeah... sometimes a thong. Depends on the day, my mood, what I choose to wear. lolol. I could care less what someone else has. All I care about is what I have. haha!! And what I have makes me happy. :)

Nooo...After my mom had kids she went from B cups to .. uh... I think she's Double D now. >_> And actually some people's breast sizes grow on Birth Control depending on the pill type they use.

Last time -I- got fitted was a 36 C however that's by measurements and NOT what my comfort level agrees with because of how my general body shape is >.o; Once I loose more weight it'll sit more like it should I think o_O;

I seriously HATE bras.... if I can get away with NOT wearing one (which physically I can), I freakin' do. It's probably one of the verrrry few things about Summer that I like. It's more acceptable to NOT wear one b/c of the cami tanks and what not. But sorry... the things make me hot and uncomfortable and make my breasts feel like they can't breathe. It sucks. Yes, I still wear them b/c there are times when it's noticeable as to whether you're wearing one or not and the occasion may call for it deeming it inappropriate if one can tell you aren't. But bleh... hate them in general. I just do. BUT.... I do think they're pretty, lol. Kind of strange. XD

Mmhmm. One of my friends and her girlfriend wear boxers to sleep in a lot. They say they're very comfy. -Nod- -Nod-

Back
Top Bottom