Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow OOC chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE, love, LOVE my new sig.

And no it's not very healthy, that's why I beleive I should only have one night stands with redheads, or grow up. But I'd lose my boyish charm. Choices choices.
Might add this picture a my new sig pic though

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_4581.jpg
Behold the power in cuteness
Animals_Cats_Small_cat_005241_.jpg

That one from the link is just creepy. And boyish charm is for pedos. Roguish charm is the stuff of men. *nods*

Kittens are adorable. That's just science.

lol

I'm afraid the two counteract each other and cancel out. Boyish charm is kind of an innocent, cute charm. Kind of like what you might associate with Michael Cera.

Roguish charm is kind of a devil-may-care, cheeky bastard kind of thing mixed with maturity and sex appeal. Kind of like what you might associate with Johnny Depp or possibly Brad Pitt or George Clooney (depending on which movie they're in).

lol

Unfortunately, dear, you are not both. You are one with spurts of the other now and then. But you cannot be both at the same time constantly.

TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TAKO TACO TACOTACOTACOTACOTACO, NOM NOM NOM NOM.

chimichanga

*swoons*

Sorry about the shortness of my posts. It's kinda hard to come up with more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom