Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow OOC chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this.
There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
This house is owned and operated solely for the comfort and convenience of the CATS!

Shadow_n1n said:
whats the problem with this thread?

Nothing. Special K is just trying to ruffle some feathers. She's special, you see?

God forbid there be clicks. I mean I can never imagine that anyone in this thread would exclude anyone else. Maybe even form inside jokes that other people wouldn't get just because they're not around the click.

We'll try not to exclude anyone. Speaking of which please do come by the open rp area PK, the brothel isn't the only thread there.

I really wonder when the disrespect started. I thought I'd be helping the entire website by creating a popular thread in a not so popular section of the thread that wasn't active except for one thread at the time. I made it so that the speed of the thread was quicker and closer to real time than any others, not only did it increase how fast the thread grew but made people log into blue moon more often. I recruited a lot through pm's by finding people with request threads looking for an rp so I invited them to a place where they can rp and have the freedom to rp the fantasies that they desired in a flexible enviroment. Even started sending pm's to new members welcoming them to the site and answering there questions and helping them get used to the website. My thread sometimes gets new people and sometimes it doesn't because no matter how nice I am I can't force them to join, but atleast they feel a little less secluded from the big top brand name roleplayers that have been here since it started.

I wonder where all the disrespect is coming from.

It's not just PK, if this was the first time than I would let it pass but this has been going on for a long time. Not letting us play in their reindeer games.

if i bossed anyone around in the thread for the brothel please let me know so i can apologize

Shadow, I love you, but please be nicer to the mods. They have the authority. Please do not make them mad.

Also, as a side note:

Slander is spoken words; libel is printed words and/or pictures. I had to teach Boy Scouts journalism, so that's why I know off hand.

That does not make you impervious to her rules, my dear. Pretty please? Be a little nicer?

So here's the whole story of the night I wingmaned for my friend. We went to a bar and I took the lead in getting us through the crowd to the top of the bar which was closed off for a softball teams event, but we kinda snuck in because of a chance encounter with one of the players. Than we go sit at the bar and he gets a long island ice tea and complains halfway through that it's too strong because he ordered it without the coke in it. Blah blah blah than it starts getting crowded and turns out this was the beer pong night, so me and my indian friend decide to join up, and out of all the names he picks he picks white power........I hate myself for playing on a team called white power. Than my friend spots a girl he had a class with, and so he started talking to her and I started up a conversation with her friend, a tall redhead who was a little older than me so in no way was I complaining. Than out of no where who we found out later was the girl's ex swooped inbetween my friend and the girl. Long story short they left togethor, but what annoys me is that my friend just let some guy get infront of him. Than it all went down hill from there. My friend sorta interupted me and the redhead and so I told the redhead I would catch her later. Few drinks later beer pong was up and we lost the first round, big surprise. Than I sorta lose him, and I look at my phone and it's a text from him saying he wants to go to a strip club, I wonder why....

So a few minutes later we're driving there and he pays for me to get in so I'm not complaining, that is until he pays for a half an hour lap dance in the private room. So I have to wait 15 minutes after closing time for us to go. He's shocked that it was closing at 3 on a thursday and still wanted to do something so we go back to the bar. There I meet back up with the redhead, and offer her a ride to get some food. She said ok so me and her, AND MY FRIEND all go out to get some food. I don't need to go into details but nothing happened. I dropped her off home and that's that.

Not to mention that this is the same friend that got emo on me when he found out that my cousin had a boyfriend, even after I told him not to even try. He's a good guy, smart with logic, just not in social scenes. And this is the guy that I am wingmanning for tonight, hope not though. Still need to armlock him for even having feelings for my cousin.

Sad day. That sounds like a night of epic suck. Then again, I can't imagine being all that comfortable as a wingman in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom