Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Chance shrugged and motioned to V. "Might as well have at it." The other two guys were too busy staring at Roxxi and V for his words to register, and the singer had gotten in his share of appreciative glances at them, but he also apparently held his alcohol well, and still seemed hardly staggered.

Leaning back in his seat to get comfortable, he simply waited for V to take her shot, knowing full well he was about to lose his pants. He didn't mind, though. It was a fun game.

Roxxi caught the staring out the corner of her eye and blushed a little, wishing the game would end so she could put her clothes back on. She looked at V and watched as the Asian girl sunk the shot right into the scotch.

"Alright Chance, you're it."

Roxxi was more than ready to forfeit.

Smirking as he grabbed the scotch, Chance downed the shot and showed V her quarter trapped between his teeth, standing and leaning over to let her take it from his mouth. He then stood and walked around to the girls, putting an arm around each of them, deciding to give them a little show just for teaming up on him.

He began to unfasten his jeans as he swayed his hips between them, dragging a fingertip first along Roxxi's chin, then turning to V and doing the same before he slowly started to push the pants from his hips and down his legs. Managing to keep a nice rhythm, he shimmied out of the jeans, finally getting them to his ankles and stepping out of them, kicking them up to catch them in his hand before returning to his seat.

"Guess that's Roxxi's turn," he said with a smile at the girls while Ash and Zeke just held their sides from laughing so hard at the strip tease and the girls' possible reactions.

V laughed and took the coin from him, amused by his little displays. She let him put an arm around her bare waist, her warm, soft skin pressing into his arm as he led them a little away from the table to put on a show.

Roxxi was just as amused, but a bit more scandalized. She hadn't been expecting him to be so cheerful about it. She blushed a little and laughed as he took her by the waist and then started his little show. Really though, she was fairly certain that he was just using the opportunity to get to touch the girls without getting decked.

That did not stop her from laughing. When he was finished the girls applauded him. As he left their sides, the two turned to face each other. Both girls were attractive, and both were down to taking off their pants, or skirt, where Roxxi was concerned. Roxxi seemed like the more uncomfortable of the two with the situation they were in, so V turned to the others.

"You know, I think you boys have seen enough skin for tonight," she said, giving them an accusing little look. "Why don't we get dressed and show them the tour vehicle?" V suggested.

Chance shrugged and nodded in agreement, moving to gather his clothes and start pulling them back on, inspiring the other guys to follow suit, though they seemed a bit disappointed at not getting to see one of the girls get stripped. They were content though, having seen plenty enough to inspire their imaginations a bit.

Once everyone was dressed, Zeke grabbed the tequila and motioned for them to come along, passing the bottle around a bit after taking a sip. "This way." He led them to a bay in the back of the warehouse where the RV was parked. "This is our baby. Let's give the tour. Hey! Why don't we stay here tonight? You two will need to get used to sleeping in it anyway."

Chance gave a light shrug as Zeke opened the door and turned on the lights, the RV being plugged into the warehouse power source when parked to make sure everything stayed charged. "I'm game. Roxxi?" The singer looked to the redhead with a smile. "Feel like camping tonight?"

V and Roxxi made sure that they dressed in a dignified manner, not seeming too desperate to get their clothes back on, but definitely showing they wanted to be clothed. Once they were back to their original states, the girls followed after Zeke, V hanging closer to the back of the group with Ash, since it wasn't really anything new to her. Roxxi, stayed near the other two boys, kind of excited to see the place.

She was not disappointed when she finally caught sight of the monster. "So who drives when you guys are on tour?" the redhead asked, looking over the big thing. It wasn't enormous in the way of RV's, but it looked big enough to house the instruments and it certainly looked big enough to house them all comfortably.

"Camp here?" Roxxi seemed surprised but quickly gathered her wits and assumed a Southern Belle's accent. "Without a chaperon? What an indecent offer, sir," she teased, looking back at V, who at this point was giggling like a school girl.

The little drummer caught her breath as she recovered from the joke since they'd just been playing a stripping game. "Silly girl. I'll keep the boys in line," V teased with a wink. "I'd need to grab some stuff from the rooms we keep up here, but I'll stay if you guys want to."

Roxxi thought about it. "Hmmm, I'd want some of my stuff too, but I'm pretty buzzed. I don't want to drive home to get it. Can I borrow some of your stuff, V?"

"Sure. I think I have some stuff that'll work for you."

The guys all talked among themselves while the girls worked out their sleeping arrangements. Chance gave a light shrug. "I always keep some PJ bottoms in the bag on my bike, just because I never know where I'll be staying, so I'm good." Zeke gave a nod, looking to Ash for a moment. "We usually keep some sleeping clothes stored in here, so I guess it's settled."

The guys all went about digging out their sleeping gear, Ash and Zeke getting theirs from the bags they kept in the RV while Chance went out to his bike to get his, coming back within a few minutes. "Alright then. So, are we hanging out a bit more or turning in for the night?"

V worked out what would work for Roxxi of what she had. She would be a little...well, revealed, but that was fine. V gave up her bed for the girl, so she could sleep in peace...unfortunately, that meant that she was thrown to the wolves. Unless Roxxi was willing to sleep with her. She promised, however, that she was pretty much a disaster when she slept. They would need another bed, or someone would have to take turns sharing.

V grabbed the gear that would work for Roxxi and the stuff that she had stowed for herself. When the question of whether they should turn in now or not came up both girls said no. "We're totally not tired yet."

"Besides, they need the tour as only we can give it," V added with a grin.

Roxxi frowned a little, wondering who the little drummer would end up with. Not that they were poor choices, but she wondered. Who would welcome her with open arms and who would resist? Or would it just turn into a fight over the beautiful girl?

As V mentioned giving them a tour their way, Ash and Zeke both scrambled past each other to volunteer giving Roxxi their tour. Chance watched them briefly, tilting his head and having to laugh slightly about it. Finally he looked to V with a shrug. "I guess that means you're stuck with me." Giving her a playful wink, he managed to slide past the two wrestling guys to stand with the girls for a second.

Ash and Zeke ceased their mock wrestling match, both straightening up and giving a grin to Roxxi. "Just playin' babe," Zeke admitted, offering a hand for her to come with him and the larger man. "We wouldn't act that childish. At least not on the first night."

"Hardy har boys," Roxxi said, her hands on her hips. She chuckled and shook her head as the two of them wrestled a little. "Seriously, I wanna see all of this RV. I'm curious about it."

V smiled and hung back a bit with Chance letting him wink at her as he said he was stuck with her. "Well don't get too excited, boys. She's taking my bed tonight." She left out the fact that she wouldn't be in it with her for the time being. Better to rile them up closer to bedtime when they weren't in the RV anymore.

"Well Chance. I'll take you to the front so these knuckleheads can show Roxxi the back for now." She gestured around them to the seating area. "This is the common area. Big windows, but with shades. Lots of light. Room to practice and tinker with instruments on the acoustic level." Then she took his hand and showed him to the connection between the back of the RV, where they were, and the driver.

Chance followed V as she took his hand to show him around, looking at everything with a slight grin. "This is great. I can't wait until we actually get to use her." As they made their way to the front, where the driver's seat was, he looked at the panels with a whistle. "Wow, glad I'm not the one who has to drive her though." Laughing softly, he folded his arms over his chest, glancing to the cute drummer for a moment.

Ash and Zeke led Roxxi toward the back, where the bunks and bath were located, pointing out each person's bed to her. "And there's V's, where you'll be sleeping tonight I guess, and mine, and Ash's," Zeke carried on as he motioned to each of the fold out beds. "And then there's the double. Guess Chance gets it tonight." Since V hadn't straightened them out, they assumed she would be sharing her bed with Roxxi.

V smiled at his comment about not driving. "Well, most of us know how just in case we really have to. But you don't have to learn. We hire someone to take us around. It's usually the same guy for every tour." She shrugged and squeezed his shoulder. "When we're driving, sometimes we'll leave the connecting door open so he can listen to us. Or we might just come up here and sit with him. We usually eat together too, so yeah."

She smiled and then led him back to the sitting area. "We do have a little kitchen area. We have an electric skillet, a griddle, and a George Foreman grill. Otherwise, it's just a microwave, a toaster, some dishes and cups. Oh, and the mini fridge. Wanna see the instrument storage?" she asked, standing near the door.

Roxxi smiled and showed that she was, indeed, impressed with the arrangements. "Very nice," she said looking around. I could definitely work with this on the road.

"Sure," Chance responded with a nod, moving to get a closer look as V motioned to the door for the instrument storage. He was obviously impressed so far, and enjoying the tour, not to mention the company. "And it's really cool that you guys do things like keep the driver company and eat together. Lotta people don't do things like that."

The guys finished showing the sleeping area off to Roxxi, finally pointing the bath out to her, which really just consisted of a shower and a toilet and sink, but still, was better than nothing. As they led her out, they waved to Chance and V on their way to show her the front, basically giving the same explanation that the drummer had given. "So we usually have a guy to drive for us," Zeke carried on. "Sometimes one of us will come keep him company for a while when we're on the road, and most of us know how to drive this thing, just in case."

V smiled, glad that Chance approved so far. "We try not to be assholes....well, most of the time," she said with a laugh. She gave him a little hug and squeezed his shoulder as she led him toward the storage unit. When the got there, she opened it and showed him how everything was set up and secured.

She waved at the others and then led Chance back inside to show him the rest of the back of the rv.

Chance looked over the storage with a nod, smiling somewhat as he noted how the storage was set up to keep the instruments secure so they wouldn't be damaged on the road. As V gave a wave to the others in passing, Chance turned to do the same, then let her lead him toward the back.

As the guys finished giving Roxxi the tour of the front, they led her to the dining area, Zeke giving a smile as he continued to explain it to her. "So we eat here, usually together and with the driver. Have some basic amenities. Microwave, Foreman grill, stuff like that." He then motioned for her to follow so he could show her the storage area. "Come on. I'll show you where we stick our toys when we're on the road." This drew a smirk from Ash as he followed along with them, remaining quiet for the most part, but looking to be in a good mood all the same.

"So, there's the bathroom," she said, gesturing to the relatively small bathroom. The toilet and sink were rather close together and the shower was rather small as well, but big enough for Zeke's little fantasy to come true. She chuckled as she remembered it and then led Chance back to the sleeping room. "And these are the bunks."

She stepped into the room and started pointing out Zeke and Ash's beds. "And that's where I normally sleep. Roxxi's gonna take it tonight though. And I guess that double is where you'll be." She smiled and then shrugged walking back toward the entrance to wait.

Roxxi smiled as they led her around, chuckling at some of the comments, wondering what they were thinking about as they showed her around. "Wow. It's all very impressive. How'd you guys pay for this thing? You must have saved up a lot for this."

"So where are you sleeping then?" Chance looked to V curiously, figuring she was planning to take the floor or something, which he naturally wouldn't allow. He would sleep on the floor before making one of the girls do so. Folding his arms over his chest, he watched her curiously for a few moments, waiting for the answer.

Zeke and Ash were going through the equipment storage, showing Roxxi how everything was secured when she asked her question. "We all saved and pitched in on it," Ash answered with a shrug. "She was expensive, but well worth every penny," Zeke added. "She's home to us, really. We spent more time in her last year than in our own houses."

V grinned sheepishly and then laughed at his little gesture. It was very sweet of him. She was finding that she liked him a lot. It was a good thing that he was in the band. They would be fantastic friends. "Well, that has yet to be discovered," she said with a little chuckle. "I was gonna ask if anyone minded sharing tonight, but I didn't want to do it in an enclosed space," she said with a laugh.

Roxxi was in awe. It must have taken a long time to save up for this thing. "Wow. I'm glad I can join something so cool. You guys are really dedicated, and I love that." She grinned and then looked around a little more before crossing her arms. "So...now what?"

Chance chuckled softly, tilting his head a bit. "Well, if you can put up with me then there's obviously room on the double, but why didn't you just decide to share it with Roxxi?" He smiled sweetly, quick to make the point that he wasn't against sharing himself. "Not that I find the idea of sharing with you repulsive or anything. I would just think you'd feel a bit more comfortable." Laughing softly, he shook his head a bit. "Shutting up before I stuff my foot any further into my mouth."

Ash and Zeke both looked to Roxxi as she questioned what to do now, each giving a shrug. "I dunno. We pretty much chose what to do earlier, so why don't you decide now?" They each offered a smile, both showing signs of being a little drunk, though Zeke was obviously more so than Ash, and would likely be passed out soon enough.

Roxxi could tell that they were losing steam. Poor guys. Still, she found them to be oddly endearing and couldn't bear to think of them waking up with huge hangovers because they hadn't taken care of themselves. So she did what V probably would have done. She yawned and closed her hers for a moment.

"Oh, sorry." She smiled and shrugged. "Well, I think maybe I need to get ready for bed. You boys know how to party though." Of course, Roxxi herself was quite buzzed at this point and felt the shots starting to kick in. "Do you guys have any water around?" she asked, looking between the two of them.

V laughed at him and ruffled up his hair. "You're sweet to worry, but that's cool. I'd appreciate the sharing if the other two don't want to, but I'm not gonna make you. No, Roxxi and I talked about it and she said she's a disaster in bed. She's new, so I figured let her sleep alone."

The pretty girl shrugged. Clearly, it wasn't a huge deal to her. "Thanks for the offer. I might have to take you up on it."

"There's a water cooler in the dining area," Zeke told Roxxi, smiling somewhat sleepily. He was the one who seemed to be more work down, Ash still showing a little life, being bigger and able to handle more alcohol than his slender friend. They led her to the water cooler as Ash handed her a cup. "Here you go." Zeke then stepped out of the RV. "Gonna go get changed for bed," he said, getting a nod from Ash who then turned back to Roxxi. "So you're still up and ready to go, so what do you really wanna do?"

Chance gave V a charming, cheeky grin, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "It's no big. I'm pretty still when I sleep, so you'll hardly notice I'm there. Can't really say I'm sleepy just yet though." He leaned against the wall, arms still folded over his chest as he simply looked at her curiously. "You don't really seem ready to pass out just yet either," he observed with a smirk.

Roxxi chuckled. "I'm still awake, I wouldn't say I'm raring to go though." She yawned for real at this point. "Mmm, well I'm getting there. Hmm, what to do? You've shown me around, and we played music together. What else?" She tilted her head, trying to put her finger on what made him seem like a big teddy bear now, rather than the angry looking guy she'd met a few hours ago. "Well, you could tell me a secret."

V shook her head and chuckled. "I said might, ya lil brat." She nudged him and then motioned for him to follow her. "I'm not ready for lights out just yet, but I'm getting there. I wanna show you something though."

Ash chuckled softly, starting to say something as Zeke entered the RV once more. Pausing to give Roxxi a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he managed to smile at her and mutter, "Good night." He then walked into the bunks and crawled into his, giving V and Chance a small smile as he laid down. "Night you two. Have fun." He gave them a wink, V in particular, then closed his eyes.

"Night amigo," Chance responded before looking to V and making a motion for her to show him whatever it was she wanted him to see. He was curious, though he had no idea what it could be. He didn't even try to figure it out, thinking it would just be best if he waited for her to show him.

Ash looked back to Roxxi after Zeke was gone, giving a shrug and continuing. "Well, one secret I can tell you," he started, stepping a little closer and leaning over to whisper to her with a smirk. "I think you're incredibly hot," he said, finishing his thought as he pulled back to look at her with a grin.

Roxxi chuckled as Zeke stopped by and gave her a hug, blushing a bit as he kissed her cheek. What was it with guys and being so open with their affection in this band? Then again, it wasn't as though she really minded.

V smiled at Zeke, rolling her eyes at his little wink. Before he could slide away unscathed, she gave him a hug and messed up his hair. "Night, Zeke." She chuckled and then took Chance's cue to lead him back out towards Roxxi and Ash.

The two slipped past Roxxi and Ash with a little wave and then V led him up a series of stairs in the warehouse to the roof. "Sometimes we get permits to play up here," she said with a grin. "Isn't the view great?" She asked, spinning around for a minute. The night was alive with stars, streetlights and cars, and the moon was damn near full. "What do you think?"

Roxxi was stunned at Ash's statement, frozen as the other two walked by without a thought. Still, the look on his face told her he was waiting for some kind of a response. So she smiled at him and tilted her head. "I don't think that's really much of a secret," she said, nudging him a little. "But thanks for sharing." She looked up at him and wondered what other kind of secrets he might have that pertained to her. "Not so bad yourself," she grinned.

Chance marveled at the view for several minutes before looking to V with a broad smile. "I think this is awesome," he responded, looking out from the building once more. "I would so love to throw a party and play from up here for everyone. That would be the most kickass party ever!" He moved to sit on the edge of the building, letting his feet dangle off the side as he motioned for her to join him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash gave Roxxi a sheepish grin as she returned his compliment, moving to sit at the table and leaning back comfortably. "Well, if you want something a bit more provocative..." He winked at her, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table. "I wouldn't mind having the chance to get to know you a little...better." He had paused on the last word, seeming to consider it before speaking it, tilting his head slightly to look her over, not objectively, but simply appreciatively.

Back
Top Bottom