Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Chance shrugged and stood, giving V a wink. "Try not to fantasize about being in my place too much then huh?" This drew a laugh out of Zeke and Ash, the singer using the joke to put Zeke at ease a bit before he trotted over and literally jumped into the guitarist' lap. Zeke grunted a bit from the sudden and surprising move as Chance threw his arm around his shoulder playfully. "Keep your hands off my nipples by the way." This once again drew a laugh out of the other two.

Chance then looked about for a victim, wondering who he could choose before his eyes fell on Zeke. "Zeke! Truth or dare?" Zeke smirked. "Dare!" Chance then pondered for a moment, then grinned a bit. "Go give V a big, slobbery doggy kiss for me."

Chance then got up and returned to his seat, having fulfilled his dare as Zeke stood as well, walking over to V with a grin. He leaned close to her and licked her cheek from jawbone to temple, just like a dog, laughing as he pulled away and returned to his seat. Looking around for a moment, he turned his gaze to Roxxi while Chance and Ash were roaring with laughter, Chance pretty much falling into Roxxi's lap from lack of balance.

Zeke just grinned devilishly. "Roxxi. Truth or dare?"

V laughed with Roxxi and the two of them watched as the comedy act was cut short, both pouting and slightly disappointed. The little drummer made a rather high pitched noise as he delivered the lick and shivered as he did it. "Eww," she laughed, teasing him. "Now I'm gonna smell like guacamole."

Roxxi laughed and let Chance get comfy before she resumed leaning against him. And then Zeke fixed his mirthful, mischievous eyes on her. "Damn it. Ummm... well I guess I'll try a dare. Unless that look in your eye matches the idea in your head. Then I might fall back on the truth."

Zeke smirked at Roxxi, looking to the others for a moment before he glanced to the redhead once more. Still holding his mirthful grin, he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "Sit in V's lap until her next turn." Chance chuckled softly and sat up to let Roxxi get to her feet, figuring the dare wasn't so bad and she'd likely go through with it.

Ash gave her a wink as he motioned for her to make her way over to the drummer while Zeke took a sip of his beer. It wasn't a harsh dare, but nobody said they all had to be. The game was about having fun, and he wasn't looking to make the girls uncomfortable by making one harsh or sexual dare after another all night. At least not until they started to do so again.

Well, she could do that. Roxxi chuckled and rolled her eyes, taking her beer with her. V moved so that they would both be a little more comfortable and gracefully accepted Roxxi, leaning her head against the redhead.

Roxxi sat with her legs crossed and at something of an angle so the other girl could see. "Somehow, this is less extreme than I had thought. Alright, Ash. Truth or dare?"

The guys all chuckled as they watched Roxxi trying to get settled into V's lap, finding the sight somewhat attractive and humorous at the same time. Chance leaned into them briefly, giving them a light shoulder bump before sliding back and sprawling out to take up both his seat and the spot previously occupied by Roxxi.

"Finally some room to stretch out," he joked, giving the girls a playful smirk. Ash took another drink from his bottle and set it down, looking to Roxxi in challenge as he grinned. "Dare."

The redhead smirked and looked down at V. "I dare you to lift both of us up and have us sit in your lap until someone says the secret word," she said, tilting her head.

V laughed, clearly finding the challenge amusing. "Ok, but I wanna know the secret word too."

Roxxi laughed. "Well then it wouldn't be secret!"

Ash shrugged and stood, walking over to the girls and lifting them both into his arms, getting beneath V to do so, before he turned and sat on the sofa with them. Cocking an eyebrow, he tried to think of who was next.

Chance and Zeke both looked on with amusement, if not a touch of jealousy as well, at Ash with both girls in his lap. Ash finally looked over to Chance and smirked. "So, Chance." The singer popped a chip into his mouth as Ash said his name, drawing a chuckle before the big man continued. "Truth or dare?"

Chance shrugged. "Dare." Ash grinned slyly. "Since she's in such a good position to tell, take a look and tell us what color Roxxi's panties are." Chance cocked an eyebrow, crawling from the couch in front of them where he rested his hands on Roxxi's knees, and would have a clear view up her skirt, but didn't look yet. Instead he met her eyes to make sure she was okay with it, otherwise he would simply take a truth instead.

V grinned as he was transferred into the big man's lap and snuggled a little against him. She looked at Chance as he came forward. The poor boy was signing his death warrant if he thought he could just look up the keyboardist's skirt as though it were nothing. "Uh oh..."

Roxxi raised an eyebrow at him and wondered how he'd look with a black eye. her legs were crossed, but that didn't mean he couldn't see her panties if he took a peek. "Ok, I bear no ill will toward my band mates, but someone's going to lose a vital organ if he actually goes through with it," she said, looking down into his eyes. "It's one thing to ask a lady, another thing entirely to just assume the right," she said, in a voice that wasn't really angry, but clearly showed her disapproval.

Nodding, having all the answer he needed, Chance didn't even try to look, instead standing and looking to Ash with a shrug. "Lady says no, then I don't look. So I'm gonna have to go with truth." He gave Roxxi a reassuring smile to let her know he's have never assumed, which was why he had waited for her approval or denial rather than tried to look.

Ash gave a nod, respecting the decision. "Okay then. Did you want to look?" This drew a bit of a laugh out of Zeke, while the singer just folded his arms with a shrug. "I'd be dead or gay if I didn't." This drew a bit more laughter from Zeke, and Ash as well, nodding with satisfaction at the answer as Chance returned to his seat. Scanning the room, his eyes fell on V. "V, I don't think you've gone yet this round, so truth or dare?"

Roxxi nodded in approval of the way he handled it and laughed as he answered the question. "Nice," she said, offering a high five. She leaned back into the big bassist and the tiny drummer and smiled as the latter of the two was chosen.

"Ugh. I went twice last round. That can't be fair..." She sighed and nodded. "But fine. I think...Truth this time."

Nodding slightly, Chance leaned back onto the arm of the couch. Thinking for a moment, he looked over to Zeke, then back to V trying to think of a good question that wouldn't get too personal. Finally he seemed to come up with something. "Have you ever crushed on any of your band mates?"

It seemed like a fairly reasonable question that didn't get lewd or overly prying. Zeke and Ash both nodded their approval, eager to hear the answer actually. Smiling a bit and offering Roxxi a slightly apologetic glance for the previous dare in the process, he looked to V once more and waited for her answer.

V snuggled into her bassist and watched Chance as he came up with a question for her. Roxxi did the same, finding him to be quite comfortable. When the question came up, she found herself keenly interested in V's inner thoughts as well. The redhead turned to look at the girl and wondered what she would say.

As usual, V was pretty mellow as she thought about it. "Hmmm, well there's a question to think about..." she put a finger to her lips and thought about how to word it and how much to tell. "Well, obviously, the answer is yes. I never acted on my feelings though. As for who and when...well, that's a story for another time, kiddos." She winked and then snuggled into Ash a little more. "I'm tired. Let's stop playing this for now. A different game? A movie maybe? Maybe dancing?"

Giving a slight nod, Chance looked around at the others. "I think I could go for a break from the game myself." Standing and stretching a bit, he looked back to V, Roxxi, and Ash while Zeke also stood and stretched. "Well damn, I had some good ones too."

Laughing softly, Ash gave the girls each a playful pat on the bottom to signal them to let him up so he could stand as well. "The secret word," he said playfully, simply taking Roxxi's 'secret word' literally. Chance moved to offer to help the girls to their feet so everyone could stretch their legs a bit. "So what do you want to do then?"

Roxxi chuckled at little at Chance's announcements and jumped a little as she felt Ash pat her. she laughed as he said "the secret word" and looked over at V. "I think we're losing our comfy chair," she said.

"Aww, and just when I got it the way I wanted it," the little drummer pouted. "Fine." She got up with Roxxi and the two of them stretched a bit. The redhead paused at the question and then said, "Bathroom break!" and dashed off.

V laughed. "Well, can't fight the wisdom of that. Maybe a drinking game when we get back?" That said, the sprightly Asian girl skipped after her new friend.

Nodding slightly as the girls skipped off to the restroom, the guys all seemed to realize they had a similar need and each scrambled for the men's room. Thankfully the bathrooms had multiple stalls. After a few minutes, everyone was out and feeling much lighter and less pressured.

The guys had sat around joking a bit as Zeke recovered a few bottles of liquor and some shot glasses, setting up for their drinking game as they discussed exactly what game to play. They wanted to keep things a bit edgy, but not too much so. Perhaps finding something in-between, that inspired them to be a bit daring, but not push things too far.

Roxxi smiled as she fixed her hair in the mirror. It looked nice in a ponytail, which she often wore it in, but it also looked nice down, in curls, and in many other styles. She was glad things were going so well. And at this point in the evening, she was starting to feel a pretty healthy buzz from the drinks she had. Maybe she should slow down a little, but it was a party. Just as long as she didn't get sick. She glanced over at V, a little envious of her light attitude and her pretty...everything. Then again, she was no slouch in that department.

"Well, I guess it's back to the boys, huh?" She asked with a little chuckle.

V smiled and shook out her hair a little. "Yeah, I guess. Having fun so far?"

"Pretty much. Could be a little livelier though. It's been pretty mellow for a party so far."

The little drummer laughed. "When the old guys were still here the parties were way more wild, but they would usually end in a less than dignified way for pretty much everyone involved." She sighed remembering old times, but quickly pulled herself out of that place before she remembered the sadness and smiled, hugging her new band mate. "I'm just glad I have another girl to talk to!"

Roxxi laughed and hugged her back before they left the bathroom. "I'm glad I'm starting off with such a fun person to talk to." That said, they walked out into the common area again where the boys were setting up shots.

"This looks promising. What are we doing now, fellas?"

Zeke looked up at them and smirked a bit, then glanced to Chance for a moment. "Chance, you may wanna put your shirt back on or you'll be at a little bit of a disadvantage." He then looked back to V and winked. "One of our old favorites. Strip quarters. For the new people, I'll explain the rules."

Apparently the guys had decided the party needed to liven up a bit as well. The music was playing a bit louder for some background noise as the guys finished setting the table and Chance pulled his shirt on once more.

"You call your shot, and take it. Same as a normal game of quarters. The difference is, if you land it, you choose who drinks the shot. If you miss, you remove an article of clothing. You can also win back clothes by making shots. Once someone is out of clothes...well, we'll think of that when we get to it." Zeke offered a cheeky grin to the girls as he began filling the shot glasses that were lined up.

Ash listened, nodding as Zeke told the rules, while Chance blinked a few times. He hadn't expected things to take this sort of turn. It sounded fun, but he seemed a bit shy about the possibility of stripping completely. Finally he gave a shrug, though, and took a seat. Might as well get into the spirit and enjoy himself.

Zeke looked to the girls, particularly Roxxi, knowing V was familiar enough with the game they used to play with the old band mates already, to make sure she might be willing to risk that sort of exposure in a game. The other two looked to the girls as well, curious to see if they were up for a game like that period.

V was shocked that they had the rocks to try and pull this particular drinking game off. Clearly they had forgotten that she was a master of such games, even while smashed. She simply had the best luck ever. Must be karma, she reasoned. She laughed and shook her head. Now what sort of evening did they really want to have? Still, she would be quite surprised if they managed to pull this off.

Roxxi was quite frankly shocked that anyone would want to play such a game. "I have a suggestion for the game," she said, tilting her head. "Since some of us are new, how about we stop at the underwear level, and past that, rather than take off another layer of clothes, someone has to kiss someone else."

Zeke tilted his head a bit at Roxxi's suggestion, then gave a nod as he looked to the other guys, who also seemed more than willing to comply. V had a tendency to kick their asses at this game anyway, so it was probably in their best interest. "Okay," he said to Roxxi with a smile. "I like that."

Chance and Ash both nodded their agreement, the former still seeming just a bit nervous, but getting more comfortable by the second after Roxxi added her condition. As they took their seats, Zeke looked around for a moment. "So, who wants to go first? I say one of our new people, just to be fair."

Roxxi laughed at the response of the others and volunteered to go first. "It was my suggestion after all. So, what's in the glasses, so I know what to aim for?" she asked, picking up a quarter from a pile nearby.

V was proud of her fellow girl, grinning as she patted the girls shoulder. "Alright. Way to go Roxxi." She grinned and pulled up a stool, watching with keen interest, waiting to hear what was in the glasses.

Zeke smirked and began to point out the glasses. "Okay, we have all the greats. Tequila, spiced rum, bourbon, vodka, and scotch." He looked up at Roxxi and grinned. "Pick your poison babe." The other guys leaned forward to rest their elbows on the table, starting to chant for Roxxi playfully to show their support. Not that they would mind her removing clothing, but honestly they would be just as happy to see her making someone take a shot. It was a win/win for them.

She grinned at his statement and chuckled. "Hmmm, well, I shall choose the rum," she said, tossing the quarter. It just barely missed. "Aww, Damnit. So, do I take the shot and take off a piece of clothes? Or do I just take something off?" She asked, tilting her fiery head.

V shook her head and frowned a little. Poor girl. She was gonna get schooled. And she'd had such potential. Well, the night was still young.

The guys talked among each other, trying to figure out how to make the call, then they turned to Roxxi with a shrug. "If you want to take the shot too then we can add a rule that when you make it whoever you choose has to take the shot AND remove an article of clothing," Zeke suggested.

Chance and Ash both nodded in agreement, thinking it was a fair rule, and that the people having to strip could probably use the boost of false courage as well.

V nodded in agreement to the rule. "Sure thing. Go ahead, hun. Drink up. You might need it with this bunch."

Roxxi smirked and shrugged. "Works for me. Down the hatch." That said, she took the shot like a champ and took off her watch. "Haha, your turn kids."

V merely laughed.

The guys all laughed as Roxxi took off her watch, looking at each other and nodding, and somewhat wishing they'd worn watches now. Then Zeke and Ash both looked to Chance, who swallowed nervously as Zeke refilled the glass that Roxxi emptied.

Taking his quarter, Chance took a shot at the tequila, bouncing it and scoring. With a slight grin, he let on that he had somewhat hustled them as he looked to V. Apparently she had met her match. Leaning back in his chair, he winked at V, then spoke. "Ash, hit that tequila and remove something for the girls buddy."

This drew a surprised blink from Ash, who was almost certain he was about to see one of the girls taking something off. Muttering a bit, he downed the drink as Chance and Zeke chuckled, then stood and took off the button down shirt her wore, leaving him in his tank top beneath. He then lined up his shot and took it once Zeke refilled the glass, trying for the vodka, but missing. Muttering again, he took off one of his shoes and sat once more with a huff. Zeke just smirked and looked to V. "Your turn babe."

Back
Top Bottom