Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Roxxi sighed and turned to V, who looked like the cat who'd just eaten the canary. Oh jeez. "Okay, V. Truth or Dare." The redhead adjusted herself on the couch a little and took a sip of liquid courage while the Asian girl mulled it over and finally said, "Truth."

Alright, better not piss her off. But better not leave the boys hanging either. What to do? She bit her bottom lip and then got an idea, she smiled and winked. "What color are your panties?"

V burst out laughing. "Well that's one I was expecting from the boys, but they're actually a pretty blue green color today."

V smirked and then stretched a little. "Alright boys. Who wants to go next."

Zeke and Ash both seemed to be trying to get a look at V's panties to verify the color as she spoke of them before she asked her question. Upon hearing it, they both pointed to each other, saying almost simultaneously, "He does!"

This drew a laugh out of Chance, who looked over to V and tilted his head slightly, then looked back to Zeke and Ash. "Well, Zeke did just dodge a bullet, so I say let him have it now." Zeke gave the new guy a playful dirty look while Ash just gave him a somewhat thankful smirk.

V rolled her eyes as she caught both of them trying to grow xray specs to see her panties. She chuckled and looked over at Zeke, eyes full of a challenge. "Fair is fair," she said with a smile. "Thanks for being the decider, Chance," she said, gesturing to the bag of chips there. "Alright Zeke, truth or dare?"

Roxxi laughed and tilted her head watching both of them as they craned their necks to try and see the panties of their drummer. Note to self, never wear a skirt when playing on the stage. She smiled and leaned against the front man, more comfortable around him now that they were all getting to know things about each other. She watched Ash and smiled at his relief before turning her eyes to the guitarist who was in trouble.

Chance chuckled and draped an arm over Roxxi as she leaned into him, popping a chip into his mouth as he watched Zeke sweat it out. Giving Ash a grin as if to say 'you're welcome', he looked back to the guitarist, then glanced to V for a moment.

"Truth," Zeke said finally, knowing that if he went for a dare he'd just end up giving Chance or Ash a lap dance. Ash downed his beer and smirked, waiting to hear what the little drummer would ask their guitarist, who suddenly didn't seem so bold anymore.

V had to think for a moment, and she laughed softly at his face. "Alright. What's the single most dirty thought you've ever had about me?" She asked, tilting her head, curiously. It would be interesting to hear it coming from him, and if he backed out, she'd understand. But it would be one hell of a lapdance. She smiled and just waited.

Roxxi made a little "oooh" sound, still leaning against him.

Chance almost choked on his chip as he started laughing, Ash nearly spitting out his beer, but both managing to recover as they chuckled, fighting off the fits that were threatening to take them. The two of them looked to Zeke eagerly now, waiting to hear this one.

Zeke pursed his lips and considered just taking the lap dance, but finally gave a shrug as he looked to V. "I've had so many dirty thoughts about you it's hard to tell which is the dirtiest." He thought about it for a moment, then smirked a bit as it came to him. "I'd have to say sneaking into the shower with you on the RV and fucking your brains out would be the dirtiest...and ironically the cleanest."

He was honest at least, which left the other two still chuckling a bit, though not nearly as badly as they had been. Then they seemed to think of that scenario and both sort of just fell silent as they let the image set in, replacing Zeke with themselves of course. Well, Ash did anyway. Chance hadn't seen the RV so it was a bit hard for him to picture the scene, but being with V wasn't hard to picture at all.

V blushed a little as she listened to his fantasy, laughing as she pictured it in her head. Oh my, the room was getting a little warmer. And she could see from the faces of the other two that she'd opened up a can that perhaps she didn't really want to open. So Zeke had thought about her before? Not surprising, but she had to appreciate his painting of the scene.

Roxxi laughed a little, unable to stop the image of the two of them in a tiny shower in her head. She blushed a little and then snapped out of it with a chuckle. "Well that was...illuminating. Who's turn?" she asked, wondering what would happen.

Chance and Ash both finally seemed to snap out of their little daydreaming sequence, each taking a sip of his beer as the glanced to Zeke, then to V. They finally both shrugged as they looked to each other and drank again. It was a nice image.

Zeke smirked and looked to V. "If I could come back at you I would, but since I have to pass it around..." He looked around at everyone, thinking for a moment before his eyes fell on Roxxi, tilting his head somewhat. "Roxxi. Truth or dare?"

Roxxi tilted her head as well, some crimson bangs falling into her eyes. She kept a calm, steady gaze on Zeke and nodded. "I think I'll stick with truth." She wondered what he would ask her. Probably something personal, more than likely about sex or her body. Somehow this had turned into an excuse to give lap dances and talk about sex.

V looked over at Roxxi, and glanced back at Zeke.

"Okay, Roxxi. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in your life? And would you do it again knowing what you know now?" Zeke had apparently decided to calm things down a bit, probably to save his own backside more than anything, or perhaps he just didn't want to make her too uncomfortable.

Chance and Ash both gave nods of approval at the question, with Chance piping in, "Good one." The men turned their eyes to Roxxi, awaiting the answer to the question. It didn't seem like a sexual thing, though there was no telling what she might consider the dumbest act of her life to be either, so there was a bit of anticipation for the answer.

She thought about it for a moment and chuckled a little. "In my defense I was a little girl when it happened, but it still kinda made me feel dumb. We were practicing reading by going to nursing homes and reading with the old people there. Well, I was reading to this old lady and I had trouble with some word and she corrected me. I said, 'Oh, so you can read.' She must have thought I was the cutest thing ever, but I was pretty embarrassed." She laughed and took a sip of her beer, and V laughed as well.

"Aww, that's cute honey. I totally understand why you would think that too, right?"

The guys laughed a bit. It was rather tame compared to some of the stupid stunts they'd pulled in their lives, but it was indeed cute. They looked to Roxxi and grinned as Chance gave her a little nudge. "I'm sure you were forgiven." Winking at her playfully, he kissed her cheek. "Now, pick somebody."

She chuckled and let him kiss her cheek. "Alright, alright. Ash. Truth or dare?" The redhead smiled sweetly and continued to lean on the new singer, incredibly relaxed now that they were being a little more gentle.

V was still curled up like a cat, leaning mostly on the couch arm, sipping her hard lemonade. She wondered what Ash would do.

Chance gave V a pat on the thigh and offered her a warm smile as he and Roxxi leaned on each other, nothing too flirty, but simply new friends showing affection. At least that's how it seemed to him, though he also wasn't complaining about either of the ladies sitting near him.

Ash looked to V with a grin, tilting his head a bit. "Oh, I have a perfect one when it's your turn. Please take the dare when I ask." This drew a curious look from Zeke, who then simply shrugged and took a sip of his beer as Ash looked back to Roxxi. "Dare."

Roxxi thought about it for a moment and chuckled. "OK, I dare you to try and chug the rest of your beer upside down." Surely it was nothing he couldn't handle, especially if he did it the way she thought he might. Though she had been a bit puzzled by Ash's statement about V's challenge, she let it go. Chance still had to be challenged, but she was sure V would take care of it, and now she was interested.

V raised her eyebrows and frowned a little at his statement. What did he want her to do? But she could always opt out for truth if she really wanted to. So, instead, she watched Ash in preparation for his dare.

Ash shrugged and turned so he was sitting upside down in his chair now, with his back to the seat and his legs over the back of the chair. Taking his beer carefully as he held it over him, he quickly turned it up so he could catch the mouth of the bottle between his lips and proceeded to empty it within seconds. Letting out a loud belch, he turned back up in his seat and raised his arms in victory, grinning at Roxxi.

The guys cheered him on through the whole thing, Chance and Zeke both calling out for him to go for it, he could do it, and similar words of encouragement. When Ash sat up triumphantly, they both just cheered louder.

Ash finally looked to V as he got up and went to get everyone another round, tossing them out to everyone and getting his own. "V. Truth or dare babe?"

V cheered right along, clapping her hands when he finished and laughing. Roxxi was amused. She chuckled and nodded, clapping as well. She caught her beer as V caught her lemonade.

Then the gauntlet was thrown down. She thought about it for about two seconds and then opened her lemonade. "Alright, bring it on. You said you wanted me to take your dare, so I'll do it, if for no other reason than to see what it is you want me to do so badly."

Ash grinned at V, tilting his head a bit. He looked to Zeke, giving a nod, to which Zeke nodded back at him before he looked to her once more. Chance chewed his lip, having no idea what was going on, and Ash was apparently keeping them all in suspense for a moment.

Finally the big man spoke as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs as he grinned wickedly. it seemed like he was about to hit her with a hard one. "Sing for us."

V went through a moment of anxiety and then laughed as he actually dared her. "You really want me to sing, huh? Alright, but you all have to play back up for me. Can anyone else drum?"

Roxxi chuckled and raised her hand. "I have a drum setting on my keyboard. Just play it first then I'll record it and play it back while we're playing with you."

So it was that V got up and walked back to her drums and then played out the entire song. "Alright, there you go. Come on Kiddies. Play Black Sheep for me."

So it was the V became the front man for a short amount of time, singing one of her favorite songs.

As the girls set everything up, the guys grabbed their instruments to play along, getting everything set to assist Roxxi once she was ready to play it back. Zeke took the lead guitar, Chance taking rhythm, and Ash naturally on the base.

As they played and V sang, the guys looked to her all smiling. She had a beautiful voice. Chance found himself staring more than a little, barely managing to keep playing in time as he became a bit more mesmerized by her. He did manage though, and as the song ended they all cheered.

Chance set his guitar on the rack and walked up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a smile. "Wow. That...was amazing. We should totally work on a duet...maybe something acoustic so there's no need for the drums."

Roxxi bounced a little at her station, cheering and clapping for the other girl. She really was good. She had the potential to be more than just a background harmony voice. And Chance seemed to think so too. The keyboardist, on the other hand...while she had a good voice, she really wasn't as good as V--best to stick with back up vocals. But she enjoyed watching V strut around and dance, owning the stage like a pro.

V had had a blast singing like that, and she always enjoyed it. She did notice, however, that she was getting a little more attention from Chance than she'd expected. It was pretty clear that he had taken a shine to her. Couldn't really blame him. After all, look at her. She chuckled and smiled at him as he set his guitar down and kissed her cheek. My, but he was free with his affection.

"Well, silly, if we did acoustic then I wouldn't need my big drum kit so I could do other kinds of drums." She ruffled up his hair and winked before smiling at Roxxi, appreciating her enthusiasm. And then she walked over to Ash and gave him a little hug. "Happy now?"

Chance laughed softly, shaking his head a bit. "Then we'll have to work something out. I want you to sing with me on something." Moving to plop onto the couch once more, he stretched out and got comfortable, still shirtless and fairly carefree about it at this point.

Zeke smirked as he watched V and Ash hug, grabbing his beer and taking a drink as he took his seat once more. Ash gave her a tight squeeze back and laughed as she asked if he was happy now. "Give me a few more hugs like this and ask me again," he said playfully before letting her go and shuffling back to his own seat.

Chance looked to V and Roxxi, patting the couch for them to get comfortable once more as he tilted his head at the little drummer. "So...pick someone for your next target?"

V laughed and nodded. "We'll see, Chance." She wasn't sure how she would feel singing in front of fans. It was very different from sitting behind her drum set and blowing them away with awesome beats. Still if it was only one song...She shrugged and then smiled as Ash hugged her back.

"Aww, just a big cuddly guy," she said, reaching up to pinch his cheek. "A big cuddly guy who totally wants to cop a feel." She teased him a little and then grabbed her lemonade, kinda jazzed up from singing like that. She sat next to Chance who seemed to have decided that shirts were just silly frivolities at this point. Not that she would complain. And when it came time for her to choose her next victim. "Well since I went twice this round, I think we should make you go, Chance. Truth or dare?"

Roxxi smiled and quietly took her seat next to Chance again, feeling a little more relaxed, in a weird way. But that was okay. She drank down some more of her beer and snuggled into the couch, waiting for the game to continue.

Chance shrugged, looking to V with a smirk. "Dare." He was already half naked. There wasn't really much else she could do at this point, not that he was really afraid to do much of anything as it were. Popping a chip into his mouth, he grinned playfully and waited for her to do her worst.

Ash and Zeke sat forward a bit, watching with interest as they sipped at their beer. They knew how vicious the little drummer could be, but she could also be the sweetest and most caring girl in the world. One thing she wasn't was shy though. But to them that only added to her appeal.

"I feel like I should be mean to you because I've already been nice. But damned if that face of your isn't making me reconsider." She narrowed her eyes playfully and then shrugged. "Alright...I dare you to...go sit in Zeke's lap until he get's his turn next."

Roxxi chuckled and leaned back into the couch. "Merciful."

Back
Top Bottom