Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nohime

Jugger82

Singularity
You know the storyline. Here's the form.

Name-
Age-
Image-
Weapon-
Other-

Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image-
normal_img034.jpg

Weapon- Fists
Other- None

(Ok then. Letsa start.)

The armies of both nations clashed on the charred battlefield that was devoid of life except for the combatants. Nathan's army of darkness was pushing off Luciard's army back to Luciard Port Town. Nathan was on the front lines...the far, far front lines in the midst of the enemy army fighting them off from the inside. It was easy but it would be a while before his army would catch up to his position on the battlefield. Facing endless waves of enemies, he is holding off until the others come to spoil his fun.

Sophia was no housewife, she much rather be amongst the front lines with her new bethroled husband. Though brutal thier relationship was twisted but the love they shared was true. The front lines were rather bleek of any other men besides Nathan and a few other just barely holding the lines. Throwing a serated knife at one such man comming to attack Nathen, landing on the mans forehead. <Nathan, I told you not to be so careless.> She had constantly scolded him for not being more precautionary, but he was half demon and that side had basicly controlled him but Sophia had to admit that she did love that side of him more than the other.

Nathan turned to see Sophia and smiled. He kicked another man coming at him away and into a group of people surrounding one of the few men who managed to make it as far as Nathan did.

Nathan- Hello my wife.

He punched another one and grabbed another and snapped its neck before flipping it over onto a spear that was sticking up from a dead man's hand.

Nathan- Come to spoil my fun?

<Just a little.> Smirking before making an advance to Nathan, but was cut off by one relentless man who despite injury to his left arm was still more than willing to fight. Though shorter she came down a couple of feet almost doing the splits as the clanks of the spring loaded claws up her sleeves came out. Hitting the man in the sternum, twisting from left to right before he fell over because of blood loss. <That is if youll let me.>

Nathan smirked.

Nathan- Certainly...but you owe me big time later.

He laughed and continued his onslaught of the army of Luciard. They never even touched him, except for when he did to them as he murdered one by one. The army called for a temporary retreat.

Nathan- Haha, look. They're running!

<Is that so> Smiling inquistivly. Sophia had only dispatched two other me before the army sounded for retreat, it was saddening but such things couldnt be helped both sides had heavy injury and casualties to them. Moving up to Nathans side watching the Luciard army in full retreat. <Well with that much blood on you dear it is no surprise.> It was joke but only one that the duo would understand, <Well love, it seems that we have a victory today.>

Nathan- The battle may be won, but the war is yet from being over. Our army will soon conquer the world and I will make you my queen. Come, let us head to my quarters to plan out the next strike...and maybe I'll let you do whatever you want later.

He smirked.

<I thought I already was.> Giving Nathan a quick wink, <Oh is that a fact.> Sophia embracing his hand for the moment and the return trip home, it was nothi ng but chaos and destruction around them hewn with bodies of the deceased all over the place. <Tell me Nathan, what do you plan to do after conquering the known world.

Nathan- Have our people develop technology to travel from world to world and conquer them as well. The galaxy will be ours and then the known universe.

He led her back to his quarters. Alone. It had a bed and a strategy map on a nearby table with pawn soldiers to display how the men were supposed to seize the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom