Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Momma (Krad+Nadie)

Nadie said:
"mmmmmmm....I'm 38" she said as she moved her hips with his thrusts and kissed back.

"Really?" He asked, giving her a particularly deep thrust. "I would've guessed 30 at the most."

"mmmmmm...awwww you're sweet" she giggled then held him close as she moaned out again and again.

He sped up his hips, bouncing her off the bed as his cock went into her over and over. He buried his face in her chest, licking at her cleavage while his hands stroked her body.

She moaned out even louder as he thrusts hard "Oh god. I'm getting close" she said as she felt her orgasm builder.

Nadie said:
She moaned out even louder as he thrusts hard "Oh god. I'm getting close" she said as she felt her orgasm builder.

"Hmm?" He said, chuckling into her chest. "Already?" He sped up his thrusts, lifting her hips up to get deeper into her.

"ohhhh yes" She moaned as she bucked her hips then suddenly exploded, her juices coating his manhood and flowing down into the sheets.

He never stopped all the way through her orgasm. Her hot juices ran over his skin, driving his thrusts into a wild torrent filling the room with the wet noises of their hips. He groaned as her pussy sucked his length in, his hands going to take each of her breasts up to his mouth.

She panted and tilted her head up once again to scream out in pleasure as he sucked on her hard nipples. She held him tight as she experiences another orgasm.

He took to a slow grind as she squirmed again. It gave him a chance to rest, and something for her womanhood to suck on. "Too rough for ya?"

He sucked longingly on her tongue while his hands lifted, pressed, and squeezed her breasts all while his member ground into her moist pussy.

She moaned yet again as she moved her hips faster and lifted her chest up to his hands. "mmmmmmm~....."

"Let's see what you can do." He said, as he worked her nipples especially hard. He pulled out and got off of her, standing at the foot of the bed.

She moaned lightly then giggled at his words and watched him get up. She then crawled over and took a hold of his member, lightly stroking it as she began to lick the head.

He grinned as she crawled over. "You look good from this angle." He said, flexing his length against her lips.

She giggled at his remark and just continued, working her tongue along his manhood as she sucked him as well.

The tip of his length burned between her lips as he watched her. He sighed and closed his eyes putting a hand to the back of her head and pushing his member deeper past her lips.

Her warm tongue pulled another groan from his throat. He rocked his hips slowly against her, his hands holding her beautiful locks.

She continued for a while longer then pulled it out and licked up and down the shaft as she stroked it.

He took ahold of his member and stepped back. "You're quite talented." He said stroking it. "How bout we take this someplace new?" He asked, looking over toward the open bathroom door.

Back
Top Bottom