Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Momma (Krad+Nadie)

"Yup" She smiled. The room was huge. A queen sized bed, walk in closet, and a balcony that over looks the city. She sits on the bed.

"Ready to have some fun~"

"You bet." he asked, sitting beside her on the bed. He looked at her for a moment then grinned. "So what kind of fun do you like to have?"

He let her guide him down, straddling her thighs as he eased his body against her's. He placed a kiss on her neck and inhaled her scent while his arms wrapped around her. He held her gently, leaning his weight against her as he nuzzled and kissed at her earlobe.

She giggled as she felt his kisses "mmmm...you're so gentle~" she said as she pulled him closer, moving her hands up his shirt.

He shivered a little, feeling her fingers on him. "Would you like me to be rougher?" He questioned, kissing her neck again.

"mmmmmmm....just a little bit would be fun~" she said as she started pulling off his shirt.

He slipped out of the shirt and tugged at the straps of her dress, his lips kissing her neck all over.

She looked at his bare chest and ran her hands down it "mmmmm..." she smiled then helped him take her dress off.

Nadie said:
She looked at his bare chest and ran her hands down it "mmmmm..." she smiled then helped him take her dress off.

He gently cupped her breasts in his hands once they were free. Then begun massaging them, working her pink nipples with his tongue and lips.

Nadie said:
She moaned out "oooooohhhh~" she bit her lip then started working on removing his pants.

He rolled over beside her and helped her get his jeans off. He pressed his body to hers, his hot manhood burning into her thigh.

She looked down and grinned at the sight of his member. "Oh my~ Such a big boy~" she said as she reached down and wrapped her hand around it.

Nadie said:
She looked down and grinned at the sight of his member. "Oh my~ Such a big boy~" she said as she reached down and wrapped her hand around it.

He leaned in and kissed her hard, flexing his member in her hand. "So how about it?" His hands kept working hard on her chest.

She kissed back and took off the last article of clothing she was wearing, her underwear then pulled him on top of her.

His hot length burned into her, nestled into her bush. His hands stopped mauling her breasts and went to her hips as he sucked hard on her nipples. He gently thrust his hips against her's, sliding his cock up and down her stomach. With each pull back it rand over her clit, slowly lathering the underside with her juices.

She moaned with each touch, pushing his head more into her breast and lightly tugging on his hair. "I want you deep inside me~" she said as she tilts her head up to moan again.

He pulled back a little further this time and let the head of his member slowly sink into her folds. He pushed into her tight hole as he sucked hard on her chest, until he was completely sheathed inside her pussy.

She moaned loudly as he sucked on her sensitive nipples then even louder when she felt his member enter her "ooooohhhhh yes~"

Nadie said:
She moaned loudly as he sucked on her sensitive nipples then even louder when she felt his member enter her "ooooohhhhh yes~"

He chuckled, bathing in her moans as his thrusts started off slow. "I take it you like that." He whispered, kissing her neck.

"mmmmmm...yes I do" she said as she held him close and tilts her head up for him. "Don't be too gentle. I can take it" she giggled.

Nadie said:
"mmmmmm...yes I do" she said as she held him close and tilts her head up for him. "Don't be too gentle. I can take it" she giggled.

He took one thrust, then leaned into kiss her again. "So...I'm curious, how old are you?" He asked in between soft kisses.

Back
Top Bottom