Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Momma (Krad+Nadie)

Krad_Nogard

Supernova
The sound of football and billiards filled the bar while Krad sat drinking, looking across the table at _______ while they chatted. He found this older woman very interesting. She was beautiful, sexy, and laughed at all his jokes, even though she was 12 or so years older than him. He hadn't asked yet, wanting to act like it didn't matter. "So where did you grow up?" He asked, then took a long drink of his beer.

Nadie had her legs crossed, a martini in her hand as she talked with a very handsome young man. She sips on her drink as he asked her the question then places it on the table "Well I grew up in a small town a few miles north of here" she said as she looks over at him, smiling. "How about you?"

"I've lived here in the city my whole life." He said, then waved at the waitress for two more martinis. "What do you do for a living?" He finished the beer and set the glass aside. "The president of a company or something?" He smiled.

"I'm an investment banker" She smiled then sipped on her fresh drink. "and yourself?" she asked as she set the glass down.

"I just got into advertising." He sipped his martini with her. "Have you... ever been married?" He asked after another sip.

"mmmm..no" she said "I was too busy with my career" the bar started getting more and more crowed and louder. She leaned in "How about we go somewhere more quiet?"

"Sure. Where?" He asked, finishing his drink quickly. He ran a hand through his short hair and stood up, pulling on his leather jacket.

she giggled "How about my place" she smiled then got up, grabbing her cashmere sweater. She led him out and to her silver Mercedes Benz.

Nadie said:
she giggled "How about my place" she smiled then got up, grabbing her cashmere sweater. She led him out and to her silver Mercedes Benz.

"Ooh!" He exclaimed as he saw the car. "Very nice." He walked around it, admiring the vehicle. He got in and looked around, feeling the soft seats and looking at all the electronics.

"Why thank you" She smiled. She was very proud of her car. She got in and started it up then headed to her up place. It was a penthouse on the top floor of a high rise. She led him up and inside.

"I'm beginning to think you're rich." He laughed, looking around the penthouse. It all looked very extravagant, every room was big and beautifully decorated.

"Oh you catch on quick" she said as she came in "This is just one of the places I own" she said as she slid off her shoes then grabbed a remote, turning on the stereo. Light music plays. "ahhh~ much better than that stuffy bar."

He felt a little out of place as he looked around at all the stuff. "Much better." He moved over to her, glanced toward the music then back into her eyes. "Dance?"

Nadie said:
"I would love to" she smiled then took his hand and let him lead.

Thank god for those dance classes his sister made him take. He was able to move about the room easily, occasionally spinning her, then pulling her back in close. "So how come a woman like you doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"Well like I said, I was busy with my career" she said as she moved with him "You're very good" she said then a slower song came on the stereo.

He slowed down to a gentle rocking. "Well what about now? Since your career is going so well." He held her against him, talking quietly as the swayed.

"I have a lot of free time now" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "With the internet and smart phones these days I can work wherever" she said as she swayed with him.

He held her hips as they continued moving. "What do you plan to do with all that free time?"

She giggled when she felt his hand "I think it's the same kind of fun you're thinking" she smiled.

(ok I'll probably be gone when you come back on but I'll be back on later tonight)

His hand gently groped her rear, pushing her pelvis into his. "Yeah?" He said, letting her feel his erection.

Back
Top Bottom