Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole new World (Cerberus and lilypillyy)

Cerberus

Pulsar
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked around and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

Arianna reveled in the sweet Summer air, enjoying the feel of the warm atmosphere against her skin. Her brilliant, chocolate eyes taking in the night. She was walking home from the bar, where she had had a few drinks with some friends. Her black, skin tight dress complimented her curves and tanned skin deliciously, her brown hair hanging loose and blowing lightly in the breeze, framing her face.

She was but 2 blocks from her apartment when she heard the soft mew of a cat, and looked to her right to she a small, helpless kitten. Not thinking twice, she approached the animal with a soft smile. Arianna had a big heart; she was not one to let an animal suffer. "Hello kitty." she cooed at it, leaning down to caress its soft head. "What are you doing out this late?" she asked it, running her hand down its back.

Shadow just watched Arianna and mewled again before letting her see him by the side of the road. He acted like the curious little kitten and pawed at the ground for abit before pawing at the air like he was trying out. He looked up at Arianna and mewed again just to be cute be to wave her over before laying down on the road thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him and if she thought he was bad then she had no clue what was in store for her when King got his claws on her.

---
The lights of the city glowing off of the windows of a large house It had what looked like guards patrolling around it at all time but then again that was normal for any Celebrity. The man quietly walked into her room and looked at her before dimming down the lights. "Must you always have your lights on so bright?" His tail flicked from side to side as he watched her.

Arianna cooed at the cat, memorized by the seemingly innocent creature. "You're too adorable." she said to the animal with a giggle at its play. She followed it to the road, smiling at its cute behavior, it's defenseless playing. "Come here Kitty." she grinned as she walked out into the road, and bent to pick the black cat up. It was hard to imagine anything so delightfully benign could be even slightly sinful.

--

Lying on the couch, her eyes flicked up to the man who had entered so silently. "Not all of us like to live in the dark." she shot back, running a hand through her hair. What was he doing here again? Beyonce stood, frowning at the creature before her. "What do you want?" she asked curtly, her voice cool.

Shadow looked at Arianna as she picked him up and tucked him into her shirt. He just mewled slightly and pawed at the fabric of her shirt before he just laid down and relaxed giving off a slight purring noise and the soft vibrations that came from him when he purred. Shadow let her carry him back to her home for some food and something to drink. He would wait until he got her alone for him to change into his natural state. Shadow watched as she brought him into the apartment and set him down. Curiously Shadow just slowly walked around and walked himself into the kitchen looking like he was hungry as he started to paw at the fridge that she had now wanting some food.

Shadow had been able to smell that there was someone else also in the apartment and that would make it just a little bit harder to capture this female but then again Shadow was the best and so anything he had to do would be easy for him. But still they were given orders of not to be found or tracked and having another human around would probably complicate that.

--

The Prince or Vao watched Beyoncé and just shook his head when she turned on the lamp. He watched how she acted as he walked up to her. "Do I need a reason to see my pet?" He ran a hand through her hair and looked her over licking his lips. You look good tonight." He shook his head trying to focus on why he came up to the human's world. "My father has sent out Shadow to bring another girl to him..I think its soon time for me to seize the throne." Vao then moved and walked behind Beyoncé sliding his hands around her sides. "Now what shall we do about that?"

Walking back the the cat tucked in her shirt, Arianna was comforted by the purring and soft fur against her bare skin. Unlocking her door, she pushed it open, being careful not to wake Sophie, assuming she was sleeping. She let the creature down on the floor, and sat at the kitchen counter, watching it walk in circles. Noticing its hunger, she poured the small animal a bowl of milk, setting it in front of him. "There you go pussycat." she giggled, and turned to walk into the living room.

--

Beyoncé, who was in quite a bad mood due to her recent sour publicity, pouted at Vao. "You think so?" she asked with a coy smile, tossing her hair. She was glad he noticed her; she /was/ wearing a new dress, after all.

"Seize th- what?" she blinked at him. She almost didn't believe her ears; sure he had commented of his desire to do so. But to actually overthrow his own father? "You're serious?" she asked, a little distracted by his hands running across her body.

Shadow looked up at Arianna when she picked him up and placed him on the counter top as she went to get the milk. "Smart, on the counter-top where I could fall down..smart." Shadow just shook his head and pawed at her then pawed at the fridge. He looked at the milk and walked over to it. "Treated like a common pet, OOH you are so going to get it." Shadow just lapped at the milk and drank it up before walking to the edge of the counter beside the fridge and jumping up to the top of the fridge. "Get me down now huh?" He just stood on the top of the fridge and watched Arianna staring down at her. "You are going to regret bringing me into your house."

--

Vao looked at Beyoncé as she turned to face him. His ears twitched abit from the slight change of air vibrations. His tail wrapped around her waist. "Yes I will but first we must deal with this new girl he has sent for and, kate, Kate will proabably train this girl. That is why I want you to come down with me, so that when I take power, You can take your place beside me, and make sure she doesn't try to take control for herself." Vao couldn't help himself, He grabbed her by the waist and pulled Beyoncé up onto the desk, running a hand along her legs. "You look good, new dress, Hose and heels."

Arianna frowned, most of the messaged were for her sister, Sophie. She heard her soft snores coming from her room. Sighing, she turned to find the cat on top of the refrigerator, and frowned at it. "Bad kitty." she chastised, reaching up to pull the cat down. She lifted the small kitten down and held the animal to her face. "You're quite odd." she murmured to the kitten. It was cute, yet something was intelligent about the animal.

--

Beyoncé giggled as he pressed her down into the desk, his hands running over her long legs, the sensatiton causing her to gasp. "Thank you." she laughed, running her own hands through his hair. So she would be Vao's woman; the concubine. The idea enthralled her.

Shadow was pulled down from the fridge and looked at. He just tilted his head and mewled at her He then looked at her and yawned abit. acting tired so that he'd be able to get her off of her guard and a chance to make her realize just what kind of creature she had brought home. He would teach her a thing or two before bringing her back down to the lair for the king.

Vao nodded and Watched Beyoncé as he slid his hand up even higher pressing up against her crotch, gently rubbing the hose against her panties. "You know that you are only mine, to do with as I see fit, You dress how I want you do and do anything I tell you to." He grinned and leaned closer to her as he licked at her neck knowing that she loved it as she played with his tail. "You have always served me well and have never angered me, Now. tell me what you are wearing and how you can be tied in it for your master."

Arianna smiled at the kitten. "Tired, kitty?" she cooed, carrying him into her room quietly, as to not disturb Sophie, though she was a heavy sleeper. Her room was decorated tastefully modern, the colors neutral, her large bed covered with a tan comforter. She set the cat on her pillow, and kicked off her shoes, pulling the dress over her head and leaving her in black lace bra and panties. She sighed, happy to be free of the constricting material. She turned back to the cat, scratching it behind the ears before crawling into bed.

--

She ran her hands up and down his tail, moaning at his tongue on her neck. She was breathing heavily, his hands rubbing her tauntingly. "I have served you well." she breathed into his ear, biting at it. "I have done everything you ever asked." Her voice was low and lust filled. She looked down at her low cut, tight maroon dress, grinning at him. "Tied, my master?"

Shadow laid on the bed as Arianna started to sleep. He mewed at her and when she didn't respond he knew that she was asleep. Shadow gently jumped off of the bed and looked at her before he started to shift to his natural form. He slowly stood up and stretched. "There we go much better." Watching Arianna sleeping, He licked his lips before carefully tying her down to the bed. reaching under her he used her panties as a gag and covered her mouth with tape.

Shadow then sent back that he had gotten one female and would be bringing her back for king but first he would deal with her. He looked at Arianna and leaned over her. "Wake up Arianna, Your little kitten has made an accident." he laughed and mewed at her before crossing his arms over his chest waiting for when she woke up. Shadow curled his tail around his waist as his ears flicked in slight annoyance. "Time to wake up and see what happened."

--
Vao looked at Beyoncé and grinned as he licked his lips. "Yes my pet you know I enjoy tying you up and watching you squirm." He grinned and flicked his tail from side to side. "Tell me how I can tie you in that dress and how you look in it and maybe you'll have your master's hands all over you."

Arianna heard a low voice, one she did not recognize. Starting awake, she found herself gagged, and coughed violently. Finding herself tied down, she struggled violently, her eyes searching the room for an explanation; and it was hard to miss. There stood a man-- or was it a man? A creature, looking down at her with the same eyes of the cat who was no longer sleeping besides her. She tried to scream to no avail. She fought uselessly against the bonds, her breathing fast and shallow.

She did not know how or when, but this ... thing before her was tired to her bringing home the kitten. Her lean, athetlic body was still no match for her captor.

--

"You do enjoy that..." she laughed, recalling night after night when he had done so for hours. "Mmm, you can rip it in two with your teeth and tie me to the bed, and I'll be left in a nice red bra and... well that's it." she murmured in his ear, her hands running down his back.

Shadow looked at Arianna as she laid before him. He shook his head and loomed over her. "This should go to teach you not to pick up strange animals. You may never know who or what they are." He laughed and pulled away her blankets to show her that he had her tied down to the bed and exposed to him.

Shadow laughed and climbed onto the bed over her,running a hand up along her soft long legs before he then drew his hands up over her chest as his tail curled about her legs. "Hmm well I bet King wouldn't mind if I have myself some fun before handing you over." He laughed abit and leaned close to her. "Oh babe this is no dream" He grinned and kissed at her neck as his tail slipped up along her legs..

--

Vao looked at Beyoncé and grinned as he licked his lips. "I bet it would be of some use, but you know I love seeing you wearing your hose so." He pulled her back down to her chair and made her sit in it as he opened up her bottom desk drawer. Only 1 other person besides herself knew the combo to it and that was Prince Vao. Inside he pulled out rope which he used to tie her to her own chair. "Always keep this here for me my pet?" He grinned and finished up the ties before grabbing some silk cloth he found in there and made it into a blindfold.

Arianna looked up at him desperately, horribly confused and vunerable. How the tables had turned so quickly, she was the helpless one now. There she was, her body ripe for the taking, exposed to him.

Who was this king he referred to? Was he involved in this capture? Her mind reeled, but there were more pressing matters at hand, like the man looming over her. His tail swept along her legs, the sensation odd and new. His lips were against her pulsating artery, her heart pounding heavily in her chest. She fought weakly against him.

--

Her mind was spinning as he pushed her into the chair, and tied her to it tightly, blindfolding her soon after. Lust controlled her every movement, clouding her head. "You know me too well." she hissed, her voice loaded with heavy desire.

Shadow watched Adrianna and grinned as he squeezed her breasts and let his hands roam over her body. He laughed as he kissed and licked along her neck. "Like your gag, you should its your own panties. I thought it was a nice touch, a way to keep you quiet and to give me access." He grinned and leaned closer to her as he licked along her neck tasting her sweet flesh.

His coarse tongue ran against her soft hot flesh as he kept playing with her. He brought his tail up higher along her legs before slowly sliding it in between her thighs and pressing against her sex lips. "you can either resist and this will hurt or you can be a good girl and submit and it will be far less painful and far more pleasurable then you can ever imagine." Shadow knew that either way he would still have his fun with this girl then bring her to see the King.

---

Vao watched Beyoncé and grinned as he eyed her bound form over before digging through the drawer. "What have we got here hmm, Having fun without me?" He pulled up a small vibe and looked at Vicky. "Having fun without your master. I think then you'll have to be punished for that." quickly he reached up her skirt and pulled down her hose and panties before sliding the vibe into her and turning it on. enough to get her good and hot but not enough to get her off. He then licked his lips and pulled her panties and hose back up. "There we go."

Adrianna struggled for a few moments more, before giving in and letting her muscles relax, laying under his weight. His mouth was against her neck, and she had to admit, it felt good. Maybe it was a dream-- maybe she was hallucinating. Who knew, anyways? She did sputter though, gagging.

Adrenaline coursed through her veins, electrifying her every sense. His tail on her body was a new feeling, yet not unpleasant. She looked up at him, her eyes still heated with anger and a low growl reverberated from her chest.

--

She whimpered under the desire running through her, utterly helpless to him. She was dripping wet, shuddering for him. He was playing with her, teasing; something he did quite often. She needed him, but she knew he had no intentions of letting her off any time soon. "I've been a very bad girl." she purred.

Shadow watched Arianna's reactions and let his tail rub against her sex. Once she tried to spread her legs further He nodded and kissed her neck before slowly pushing his tail into her tight and warm sex. It seemed to fit her perfectly, plus all the little furs rubbed up against her on the inside and would heighten the pleasurable sensations.

He noticed that she tried to talk so he pulled the tape off and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "What was that my pet? Hmm what did you say?" He grinned and pressed himself up against her. brushing against her legs she could also feel his hard cock pressing against her. Shadow grinned and watched Arianna as he ran a hand up along her legs as he pushed his tail deeper into her as he pressed against her.

--

Vao laughed. "Oh I know..but you've been having fun with yourself with out your master.." He smiled and stood behind her letting her hands feel how hard he was behind her. "Hmm perhaps I should leave you like this, tied, toyed and teased with..I wonder what they would do, or perhaps I should take you back down with me tied like that. it is a LONG trip down, I wonder how long you would last before you beg your master to play with his pet."

Arianna gasped, her body shuddering at this very odd feeling that seemed to pulsate through her like electricity. It /was/ like nothing she had every felt; an entirely different set of sensations. She gasped a little bit more loudly as he pushed deeper in her, hands balled into fists.

Spluttering, she growled at him, "Fuck you." her voice was packed with emotion; but she herself was confused as to what kind. On one hand, she wanted this; it was better than anything before. Yet, on the other hand, here she was, tied to her bed with a man forcing himself on her.

--

She groaned at the touch of his hard cock, soaking wet for him. "Please." she moaned, almost not able to stand the torture he was putting her through. She imagined what they /would/ do if they found her; the idea was comical. Yet she was not in the mood for jokes; she wanted him.

Shadow looked at Arianna and nodded and put the panties away and ran a hand against her cheek as he looked her over. "You know though I must say you look very good all tied up." He looked her over and licked his lips. "You look good." He sat back. He wanted to get some entertainment out of her before he got down to matters. He grinned and watched her reactions. His ears flicking as he sensed that King was stirring and wanted Shadow to return soon. He looked down at her before laughing and pulling his tail from her and instead he slid his cock into her, filling her up just as well as his tail did. But his tail wasn't away from her for long. No he slowly slid it up her ass and pushed his tail deeper into her and started to move in time with his thrusts.

--

Vao watched Beyoncé and grinned as he untied her from the chair but still kept her legs and wrists tied as his tail flicked the lamp off and he pushed the drawer closed with his foot before he carried her out of the building using the same way he used to come in. then as they passed into the shadows it was the long way down. "Tell your master why you enjoy being tied and why you love your hose and stockings and why you dress as such for your master."

Arianna did not know how to react to his flirtatious compliments, quite confused. Her back arched violently, panting heavily as she was double penetrated. She moaned loudly, pulling at her restraints as she wroth under him. She moaned, biting her lip in frustration. It was all too much for her-- not that she was complaining. She was in ecstasy, her body reacting to his.

--

His strong embrace was oddly comforting, yet she was still pulsing for him. "I love when you tie me up, when you tease me and play with me. I love it all because it means I get to have your hard cock inside of me." she cooed to him. "I love my stocking and hose because when I want you, they soak right through. And my dress, because it makes me look hot just for you." she told him, looking up at him from under heavy lashes.

Shadow kept pushing against her thrusting his tail in and out of her knowing that he would be able to get her off but he wanted to leave her hanging so that she would submit much easier and not try to resist when King or any of the others wanted to mount her. "in due time my pet in due time." He pulled out of her and straightened himself up and untied her from the bed and untied her then tossed a nightgown onto her then retied her legs and arms and picked her up and carried her over his back before walking out with her and into the shadows. it was a bit of a walk before he finally got to the Lair. he set her down and looked at the King Before Kneeling. "I am sorry I am late king."

Down in the deep recesses of the city was King's lair. King sat back on what would be considered his throne as he reached over and ran a hand through His pet's hair. "Soon my pet you will receive playmates. I want you to train them well and play nice with them, can you do that for me?" He grinned watching her. King looked just like that, a King. He had the body of a muscular man but also that of a strong predator the Lion.

King looked at Shadow and looked at Adrianna and the state she was in before looking back to shadow. "I will deal with you later, Now go. My pet. Get her dressed up because more will be coming." He looked at Kate and licked his lips.

---

Vao groaned and looked at Beyoncé as he pulled her to his part of the castle and past his guards before he tossed her onto his bed. Quickly Vao climbed over Vicky and licked his lips running his hands along her hosed legs as he pushed her dress up exposing more of her legs. "Hmm what to do." He had a rather good idea as he was already very hard.

Arianna was left confused and hungry for more as he rolled off of her, untieing her. At first, she thought he was letting her go, but her hopes were dashed as he yanked a nightgown over her head, and retied her. She was frightened and scared; she knew not of what was ahead. She kept hoping to wake up, yet this seemed unlikely. Her heart beat loudly as they silently made their way down into the abyss, Arianna too scared to speak.

She was set on the floor of the lair, in front of what her captor called 'king'. She looked timidly up at the the King and his so called pet, terrified and uncertain.

"Of course, my Master." Kate grinned at him, before she stepped forward towards the timid girl, her head tilted to the side curiously. It looked as if Shadow had already had his fun with this one. "Come along darling." she purred to the brunette, untying her and leading her into a room off the main chamber, the girl stumbling behind her like a puppy. Here she turned to assess the new one. Yes, she was attractive, and fit. Yet she seemed uptight; something that the king would put an end to one way or another. "Love, we have to find something for you to where." Kate trailed off, surveying her.

--

Still tied, Beyonce was helpless to his will, as she always was. She whimpered loudly underneath him on the bed, barely able to keep her mouth shut. His teasing was endless, yet electrifying. "Fuck me." she suggested.

The King watched as Kate had taken Arianna away to get cleaned and changed. He stood up which prompted his guards to stand as well and walk beside him. "You have done well my old friend." Shadow nodded and smiled. "I am sure she will do well for you My king and produce many Hybrids which will give a chance for our kind to flourish, My king." King nodded and smiled. "I am glad you understand what I do for our kind." Shadow nodded. "I understand My lord. I know what you do for all of us." King sighed. "I just wish that Vao did as well. He doesnt seem to understand the Balance we must keep with the human society."

--

Vao looked at Beyoncé and grinned as he pulled down her skirt and gently pulled down her pantyhose not wanting to ruin it as he always loved the look and feel of pantyhose on her legs. He gently crawled over her and reached in between her legs and pulled out the vibe that was within her. "I bet you want something better." Vao licked his lips and quickly thrust himself into her sex.

Arianna felt as if she were in a fog; for indeed, she was. She followed the blonde around blindly, not comprehending her situation. Kate studied the young woman closely, realizing she was dazed. Most of the newcomers were, it took them a while to grasp the system. "Listen, dearie, you just do as I say and you'll do fine." Kate assured her, watching her carefully. "Now undress. You need a shower." Arianna did as she was told, and stepped into the shower. Noticing a small tattoo on her lower back, Kate did a double take. It seemed almost like a clan tattoo... But she brushed it off. It was probably just a normal tramp stamp-- most kids those age were into the fad. She gave the young girl new clothes, and watched her pull them onto herself. Once Arianna looked somewhat presentable, or really not at all which seemed to be the point, she escorted her back into the main chamber.

--

She moaned loudly and happily, her breathing now heavy and labored. "I do, please, master." she begged him as his cock pushed into her, filling her completely. Her body was shaking slightly, welcoming the end to the teasing. Her back arched and she squirmed under him in complete euphoria.

The King looked at Kate and nodded He then walked into his chambers and looked at Arianna and licked his lips before setting down upon the bed. He looked at her and grinned. "Well my newest pet.. Hmm well now that I have You I want you to beg for your master." He grinned and started to undo his belt and pants as he walked over to her Unlike the other warriors who were pretty much fine to just being what the humans would call naked.

--

Vao growled and held onto Beyoncé as he kept pumping away inside of her letting his hands quickly take her dress off of her leaving just her bra on. "Silk, good.." He let his hands find her breasts as he squeezed them before he pulled down her bra and licked along her neck and chest before he finally bringing his mouth over her breasts and sucking on them as he pushed away at her with his cock and soon his tail joined in under him and pushed into her ass.

Back
Top Bottom