Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

Nathan- Yes...its confused me so much. The guards kept teasing me over the years.

He began to imitate what they sounded like.

Nathan- "You haven't lived until you had sex, slave." "I had sex with that one lady from accounting, really blew my mind." I really want to know what "Blew his mind"...

He watched her not even wondering why he was on the bed.

Listening to him, she smiled. Starting to take his shirt off. "Jave you ever heard of a kiss....?"

Nathan- Uh. Yeah, duh. Who hasn't? I mean even I know that.

He didn't mind the fact his shirt was getting off. She had seen him without his shirt before, he shouldn't have to worry.

Nathan- So uh...why the shirt strip?

Nathan blushed at her kissing him but strangely he kissed her back. Hearing what she said, he wondered why you weren't supposed to have clothes on. He began to take his pants off so he was nude as he kissed her.

Smiling as he took his pants off, she began to take hers off aswell. "What do you want to experience first?"

"There is different stuff you can do... Like a blow job.. Then theirbis actual sex..." She set down on the bed, holding her arm from where she broke it.

"Im fine. Don't worry about me." She smiled half-heartedly.
"there is a thing called a blow job, where I suck and lick your manhood, their us sex. Where your manhood slips inside me."

Back
Top Bottom