Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

A short while after, she awakened. Whimpering out as she hit her arm against the couch. "Ouch...." Rubbing her eyes, she looked up, seeing Nathan no where. Getting up, she searched for him. "Nathan.....?"

Nathan didn't hear her. He finished making sandwiches and brought out two plates with a sandwich on each. His eyes widened to see she was gone.

Nathan- M-Mistress....?

She had walked through the whole house, coming back to the living room. Seeing Nathan standing their with a plate that had sandwhiches on it. "I was just....just looking for you...." She smiled as she walked over to him, sitting down on the couch.

Nathan smiled and set the plate in front of them.

Nathan- Want me to feed you mistress? You must be hungry.

He picked up a sandwich and began to eat it.

Smiling as he offered to feed her, she grinned.
"I'm fine... I think I can manage..."
Laughing as she tried to pick up the sandwhich with her left hand.
"Maybe I can manage...:

"Im fine." She whispered as she finally as able to grab the sandwhich and eat it. It was amazing.
"this is really good Nathan, thanks...:

She smiled taking a bite of one. They were really good. "Thanks, these are the best sandwhices I have ever had I do belive...."

"Although I am Royal, I still am a normal girl."
She smiled, finishing the sandwhich up. Grabing some of the water that was on the side table

(Did you ever make the new RP?)

"You have no idea what to do now do you? Have you ever been a free male?"

(Ah damn. So sorry I forgot T__T I'll make it tomorrow cause I gotta go right now. Gnight. And it was the thing about the android or something like that right? Sorry, I deleted all my mail cause I was getting my inbox full sorry sorry sorry)

Nathan- Uh.......when I was 4 I was kidnapped and trained...though I kept individuality and my actual soul. I don't know alot about the world.

(Gnight)

"Would you like to learn about it....?"
She was all for teaching him about the world, showing him all the different places there was.

(its okay. have a good night)

Nathan- Um............yes but....what I hear about most among the guards....in the slave house....it confuses me....whats...this "sex" they keep saying about?

blushing as he spoke about this "sex" thing, she smiled. "Well..... I honestly dont know how to explain it.... It's where a woman and a man get together if they love each other or like each other. They make love..." She watched him carefully, smiling

Nathan showed a clear expression of confusion.

Nathan- I REALLY don't understand anything you're talking about. "Make Love", I never heard of that phrase before. Maybe you're talking about...what did they call it.......uh........anal or something like that....

Smiling, she answered him. "Well, that is part of it... There is oral also. It's a bunch of differnt stuff you can do during sex."

Nathan- There's so much to learn about this new life you've given me.......will you teach me...what this "sex" is? The guards said it was like....what did they call it....well, they said it made their tension go away or something like that.

"Maybe, but your not even comfortable being around me, as a free man. More the less me teaching you about sex...." She sighed, she would teach him but he would have to be comfortable

2lxawev.jpg

Nathan-I never said I was uncomfortable around you. I said I was uncomfortable with the way I'm learning things and how different they are from what I know or the fact I never knew simple things...I do like your company, but I don't see how being uncomfortable around you has anything to affect whatever "sex" is...

"Do you honestly wanna know what it is? I can only show you."
She smiled softly, taking his hand

She smiled, he trusted her now. Which was great. She led him to her bedroom. Lying him down on the bed.
"Are you sure you want me to show you?"

Back
Top Bottom