Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

"are you becoming more comfortable now? I sure hope you are..."

She smiled, holding her hand out for him to take

"I was just going to hold it. But never mind." She dropped her hand, starting to walking back home. Nothing she done made him comfortable. Maybe she should just leave him alone and let him be

Looking around as he placed his clothes down, she thought for a moment. "For now, I am going to go get all the decorations down from the attic... You can do what you please. You are free."

Nathan- Yeah yeah I heard that like....6 times already.

He looked around and laid on the couch and relaxed. He now didn't care what she'd say to how he was acting. She said it herself. He was free.

"I was just saying...."
Walking up the stairs, she looked back seeing him lye on the couch. She did not mind, after all. She had set him free. Pulling down the attic stairs, she climbed up them. Searching for the decorations she needed. Finding them, she moved them to the edge of the attice stairs, not realizing she was so close. Taking another step, she mis placed her foot and fell down from the attic. Crying out, she held on to her arm.

(Sorry, I hope you dont mind. I had to throw some action in there)

(Nah its fine. I go with the flow of RPs)

Nathan jumped up upon hearing something thump against the floor and Ferrah's cry out. He ran up the stairs to see her clutching her arm.

Nathan- What happened!?

HE ran over to her and gently touched her arm to see how bad it was.

Seeing him run up the stairs she blushed. She had always been clumbsy. "I kind of.... Well... I kind of...misplaced my foot... Fell out of the attic...." Ferrah winced as he touched her arm "Ow.... I think it's broken... or something...."

(Are you enjoying the RP? If not we can always chage it up or something)

(I'm alright with it. Whenever you want to change it up just let me know. Or if you want to start a new one, I made a request thread for RPs I am interested in if you want to just switch over to a new RP.)

Nathan- Dammit...!

He took off his shirt and made a cast for her arm with it.

Nathan- Wait here....um....how do you call the hospital....?

"Im sorry......." She looked down, feeling horrible about it. Knowing that all he wanted was to rest and do what he wanted.
Standing up, she glanced at him. "I'll call them....."

((Oky ill go check it out and if i see one we can start a new one if you like or we can change this up a bit.

(Why don't we just do two if thats okay with you. Or whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me.)

Nathan- Well...if its a broken bone...you should rest...let it heal...don't worry about the hospital...I remember an herbal remedy that can be put on your arm. I won't go into the nerdy details of what happens but just know the skin soaks up the remedy to take to the bone. You'll be fine. Don't worry...lay back while I go look for the ingredients.

(Thats perfectly fine with me)

Watching him, she smiled. "I'm sorry about taking up your time....." she spoke softly, walkin over to the couch and laying back on it. Pulling her arm up on a pillow, a tear slid down her cheek.

(K just PM me if you have any ideas and such so we can discuss)

Nathan soon found common household ingredients that could substitute for what he really needed. He walked over in a rush but stopped suddenly to see her tear.

Nathan- Mistress.......don't cry...

Ferrah wiped another away from her face, turning to him as she did so.
"It just hurts.... Did you find what you need...?"

Nathan- I found stuff that could...well it could work most likely but I'm not sure.

He began to mix the ingredients into a bowl until it was all watery. He took a spoonful and poured it on her wound.

"It's all gooey and cold..." She smiled and rested her head against the couch. Closing her eyes as he poured it on her.
"Im sorry for messing up your resting time...."

Nathan- I said don't worry about it...just relax...

He soon poured it all on her and wrapped the cast around her arm to keep the fluids from sliding down her arm to the couch and her clothing. He sat down next to her.

Nathan- IS there anything I can get you mistress...?

"Thank you...." She whispered softly, watching him wrap the cast around her arm. Following him as he set down next to her, she smiled softly. "No, I'm okay."

Smiling as his head fell onto her shoulder, she closed her eyes. Falling asleep shortly after.

smiling in her sleep, she felt the weight of his head shift around in her lap. Shifting around her self, her head was now lying on the arm of the couch

Back
Top Bottom