Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Mistress by Jugger82 and Loveme

Nathan blushed and rubbed the back of his head smiling a bit embarrassed.

Nathan- Ha ha...alright...

He looked down at his clothes and then looked at her.

Nathan- Done...where to Mistress?

"Hmmm.... Somewhere... I'll Decide on the way. Come on." She smiled and opened the door for him.

"What would you like to eat? Do you have anything specific?" She spoke softly, walking throught the door and waiting for him on the other side

She shivered, that was horrible. They would have a full breakfastof everything. "Come on, I know the perfect place," She grabed his hand and started off towards the restuarany.

"I was only trying to be nice...." She replied as he moved her hand away. Of course, just like everyone did. She arrived at the restaurant. "come on." She opened the door and told the waiter they had two people. she ordered some waffles, eggs, bacon, and grits. along with some orange juice.

"This is yours. When your my servant, you will eat like a normal person, because you are."

"Nothing Nathan. It's yours to enjoy. I promise." She smiled, it was his to enjoy along with hers.

She turned, trying to make him comfortable. She only wanted him happy. She had been lonely, and only wanted him to be happy and feel Like a normal person

She smiles and laughed.
"Not at all, it's all for you Nathan." She watches him, looking at the clothes he had on. It was tome for him some more clothes.

"Your no longer a slave, your an equal. You can be my right hand man. Helping when I need it. That sound ok?"

(I may not be online everyday anymore. I got a virus on my home computer so I can't use it anymore, so I have limited computer access now.)

Nathan- Whatever you want, I don't care.

"Your free." She spoke softly, watching him eat. "But please allow me to give you a place to stay

Nathan- Done and done.

He finished eating and pushed the plate away. He hadn't got anymore than the small portions he had.

Nathan- Thanks for the breakfast.

"Your welcome." Speaking softly, she paid for the food. Rising up from the chair. "Will you come with me? So I can buy you some more clothes?" Asking nicely, she opened the door and held it open, letting him pass by.

Back
Top Bottom