Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Love ((Master_Wolf x Lady Nōhime))

Nicolai sighed as he held his bored face as he sat at the table of his home. He was "listening" to them by looking out the window and watching the cool breeze blow through the trees, bored as all hell. He was supposed to be out with his human friends, yes thats right, I said humans, which meant he wasn't, he is a Werewolf, or Lycan if you will. Anyway, Nicolai was about to fall asleep before he heard the one word that caught his attention. "Wait Marriage?!" He stood and looked almost pathetic, "I'm still a senior in high school, I have a long long LONG time before I need to get married!" His father growled, "Boy you don't take that tone with us now we went through alot trying to find you a good woman and her parents would allow!" Nicolai growled and looked at them, "Wait so pretty much what your talking about is I have no choice to get married and you two picked out a woman for me?" They nodded, and his mother, with his same white hair sighed, "Hunni listen...she goes to your school you may have seen her..." Nicolai went crosseyed and stoped and closed his eyes, "Damn it you guys..." They were taken back and Nicolai walked to get his coat, "I'm going out with my friends, I will talk to you later..." He applied the jacket and walked to the door but was stopped by his fathers hand, "Hang on...shes on here way to meet you now so you can go sit your ass on the couch!" Nicolai turned and cursed and sat on the couch, his father was the alpha, so he HAD to listen, if he was just another werewolf Nicolai would have walked out. Now, he just had to wait his...betrothed.

Marie was shocked and miffed at the fact that her parents had arranged a marriage for her, she was not even out of high school yet and a marriage an arranged marriage none the less to a werewolf of all people. She had known her father worked with them but not to what exstent, truth be told she did not want to know. Shaking it off as she the car driven by her father had pulled up to the designated house. Her eyes glancing towards the building, hoping that her fiance who from what her father said she might of knew from school. If that was the case she really did not want him to turn out to be one of the class idiots.

<Now Marie this is for the best, for our safety and thiers. Keeping the ties strong between Lycans and we humans is the only way to keep those damn Vampire bastards away. But do your best he maybe rash but I believe he is a good pick for you, I will wait here in case anything goes wrong.> She had only nodded to her father still angered by the fact her life was being decieded for her, but in no way was she going to argue knowing full well the power of these werewolves. Dressed in a white dress that was fitted to her every curve falling down halfway to her knees, hair falling down to the mid back in tight french braids. Breathing heavily ascending the steps to her fiances abode, knocking on the door twice before the door had opened seeing the man that looked like the father. The door opened wide she steped in before her soon to be fiance but Marie did not get a good look. <I am Marie Schovia.> Bowing slightly to show respects.

Nicolai looked at Marie, his jaw dropped, "M-Marie?" He stood and bowed in return, he was as dressed, he had on black jeans and button upped white shirt with black stripes. He stammered and smiled at her, "H-Hi..." At school, he crushed on her and they were good friends, actually she was supposed to be with the group today to go watch movies. He had almsot every class with her, and now, thanks to his dad, they were supposed to marry, perfect! Not really, he didn't want to force her into it, "Dad you didn't have to do this you shouldn't force us like this..." His dad shut him up by sitting him down, then his dad looked at MArie, "Hello Marie...Now then, we need to discuss somethings so due take a seat next too Nicolai..." Once she did, he spoke, "Nicolai...you will no longer live with us..." Nicolais face dropped and he paled, "Wait what? Where will I live!?" Nicolais father lifted his hand and Nicolai stopped, "Nicolai will move in with your family starting Monday after school...as your dad said that would be easier..." He laughed, "Anyway, you two need to get to know each other better, you have two weeks till the wedding..." Nicolais face was in utter shock, so much had happned, despite the fact that he liked her, he didn't wanna force her into it.

<Nicolai?> Maries heart had skipped a beat, feeling flush as her once tan colored cheeks turned a fleshy red because of a deepening blush. This was shock if she had ever expierenced one before, married to Nicolai. Marie had to admit she did have a typical schoolgirl crush on him, but it never had voiced itself because of her very shy nature. The movies were second rate now that she had been promised to Nicolai, her heart desired this but not marriage so quick. She knew hearing her dear friends destest about forcing them on to both Marie and Nicolai, but it was out of thier hands and placed in thier parents. Giving a quiet nod when his father told her to sit by his son. The surprises came one after another, now he was going to be staying them following school on monday?! Marie felt compelled to speak, but only did so after his father was done. <I humbly accept this, but my mind has lashed at me to ask a question if I may.> Watching his father nod before she continued to speak. <When Nicolai comes to stay at my house, I trust he will be sleeping in his own bed else where or do we have to share the bed like we are already married. Also sir we are already good friends so getting to know each other would be a point in futility, since we already get along splendendly.> Maries mouth often did more harm than good but she felt compelled to ask his father. Yes she like Nicolai, yes she wanted a relationship with him, just not marriage so quickly and everything being pushed on to both of them.

Nicolai had to put his face in his hands, what she had did, was just deepin there marriage without knowing it. Nicolais father nodded, "You already do huh? Then maybe I should make the marriage sooner?" Nicolai shook his head, "N-No....No...two weeks is good..." Nicolais father nodded and sat in his chair, looking at Marie, "Hm...well seeing as how you two are not yet married its up to the both of you...and or your father seeing as how Nicolai willl be staying there...." Nicolais father gave a laugh, and stood, "Marie, Nicolai, I want you both to go out and have some fun for today, altho this is alot to gather for two young kids...I want you to relax somehow..." Nicolai again was pale, "You tell us we are going to be married and you want us to have FUN!?" Nicolai sighed and looked at Marie, mouthing the worrds sorry. His father stood, "Okay, well me and your mother have to go tell teh rest of the pack, so you can either continue to go meet with your friends OR you can stay here and...talk." His father smiled and walked into the kitchen, Nicolai looked at MArie, "I-I'm...sorry about all this..."

Marie although shy, she could not help to open her mouth in certain circumstances which would do best if she kept quiet. When she heard of possibly a sooner marriage her heart missed a couple of beats, thankfully Nicolai had interveined and had stalled back the marriage date back to two weeks. She had taken a deep breath in relief but still two weeks was all so sudden. The sleeping arrangements would wait untill Nicolai had actually moved in with Marie and her father, it was all too fast but strangly enough she was okay with the fact of marriage to Nicolai even despite the young of the both of them. Fun had seemed so far out of reach right now but perhaps it might just be what Marie and Nicolai need to discuss this whole idea, but not the movies or anything maybe lunch or a dinner after the outting with thier friends. Waiting for his father to leave before Marie spoke after Nicolai, <Its okay, maybe we should have a lunch or something to talk about this. I am sorry too, I opened my mouth to soon.> Exhaling a sigh of relief since it was only the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom