Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vek is awesome

How awesome do YOU think Vek is?

• Pretty awesome

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • AWESOME!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Awesome is not a strong enough word

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
That's why you send him Twinkies cause they won't expire and are resilient motherfuckers.

True...but twinkies are not not above being squished either.

TakodaVega said:
BUBBLEWRAP DARLINGS! It's the answer to anything that posses getting squished >.>;

Ummm, I don't think it works that way for cakes....

....There are many a things that have gone awry with that theory...but my question is that if you left it in the pan and had the lid for it, why would you need bubble wrap?

Because when boxes are shipped there is possibilities of the once in shipment damage being done to the box itself. That and I prefer not to use those Styrofoam peanut things because they end up EVERYWHERE. This way say even if something happens and say the box gets tipped over or some such (FRAGILE does not mean Immune) the goods inside are safe <3

I guess I just use different pans than you do. *Shrug*

See? We like Vek so much we're trying to find a way to actually mail him baked goods.

We'd never have to know that though. I think he'd be too nice to just flat out say no. And possibly too hungry.

A guy sent my friend some cookies by sandwiching them between two paper plates and sticking that in a ziploc bag. We were both like: WTF?

Mmmm, brownies...for Vek of course. :D

I wonder what we could all do to really show him appreciation though...

Hmm.. great job vek, for keeping the site up with all its posts. I really should donate something ><

Back
Top Bottom