Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vek is awesome

How awesome do YOU think Vek is?

• Pretty awesome

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • AWESOME!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Awesome is not a strong enough word

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Candira

Singularity
Vek is truly someone to behold. Look at how fast he got the site back up and running! Not to mention the fact that he's running the site and troubleshooting all at once. He truly deserves a TON of appreciation, so here's where you dump a load of confidence boosting "OMGTHANKYOUYOU'RESOAWESOME"s into his lap.

Thanks for making it all possible and keeping up the site. *nods*

I agree with Candira. I couldn't log in, sent him an e-mail, and in two minutes he had sent me an apology and assured me he would work on it. Short time later, problem solved. Vekseid is fucking awesome.

Zombies Galore said:
You know, I don't really get the feeling I'd be Veks' cup of tea. But don't worry, I'd be willing to video tape for the rest of you. Veks does deserve a memento.

Quite. Ladies only for sexual favors, please! >_>

Always hard for me to respond to these things. To deny praise is to seek it twice, so... thank you.

Honestly I think many of you just recalled the horrible experience with DRP losing everything, repeatedly, and expected the same to happen here. We're not all that incompetent.

DRP is hardly alone in that sort of shocking display of incompetence. However, your skills are above and beyond the norm. The sheer volume of work you do and your consistent standards of quality and skill put you squarely in the realm of 'Internet Superhero' for me.

I don't know much of anything about the DRP days, but I do know that you do a great job, Vekseid. Competence deserves to be acknowledged. Just know that we all appreciate you and what you do for us. *nods*

Indeed it is Edward Norton. From Fight Club. Pressed up against the moob of Robert Paulson.

Back
Top Bottom