Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walrus's Super-Mega-Awesome-Delicious 1x1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, well, maybe not...

Anyways, hey all! I've finally decided to stop being a slacker and throw up a search thread. Because I'm an incredibly lazy person, I'm going to go ahead and keep things simple. Or, well, at least try too.

Anyways, onwards!

==================================

Rules

1. Let's keep things classy, alright? I know this is an adult forum and all, but still I'd prefer it if the RP doesn't solely take place in bed

2. Ditching. It's fine. Seriously, if your getting bored with the RP feel free to drop out without telling me. I won't hold it against you.

3. Let's be polite. If your not a jerk to me, I won't be a jerk to you.

4. Length. I usually prefer at least a paragraph per post (about 5-6 sentences, let's say). But, if our characters are in the middle of a conversation than I'm fine with a sentence or two. Feel free to post-stalk me if you want an idea on how much I post (unfortunately, I don't have that many thread Rps ><). Personally, I'd consider myself semi-lit, though I'll try my best to match up with my partner!

5. I don't think I even need to say this, but use " " marks, alright? Sweet.

6. I'm willing to RP over PMs and threads. Please, no messengers.

7. Use common sense.

Interests

Alright, here we are. The meat of the post. I only do hetero pairings and I play the male. Not to mention, I'm mostly a switch (as in, partly dominant and partly submissive). Also, genre-wise, I prefer a fantasy-esque setting...though I'm not afraid to dabble in a sci-fi one as well. Modern...I'm a bit iffy about, however. Anyways, here we go!

Mix and Match (these ones aren't standalone, they have to be mixed in with another pairing)

• Younger Man/Older Woman (I've actually really been interested in giving this one ago)
  • Disabled/Non-Disabled

Fantasy

• Human/Witch (Really interested in trying this one, perhaps the human is a witch-hunter or something along the lines?
  • Human/Drow
  • Dragon (which can shape shift into a human)/Dragon Rider
  • Human/Merperson
  • Human/Naga
  • Prince/Queen
  • King/Queen

Sci-Fi

• Abductee/Alien
  • Human/Android
  • Experiment/Scientist

Classics

• Boy/Girl
  • Detective/Serial Killer
  • Super Hero/Villain

Scenarios of interest

• Apocalypse (I'd actually be interested in giving this a go in a more fantasy setting, though I'm up for it being in modern times as well. I'd prefer it if we don't have zombies involved as well)

I'm also up for any non-oc settings as well!

Contact/Other random crap that I may want to add later

If your interested, feel free to toss me a PM! Just give the pairing your interested in and tell me if you have any plot ideas in mind.

Anyways, that's...about it I believe. I'm probably missing a load of stuff, though I'll try to keep this updated.

Been a while (more than a while, actually) but I'm going to give this a bump!

The cravings still apply, though I'll try to go about and polish things up a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom