Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Weekend by RobBase and Loveme

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob and Nora talked about a camping trip for quite sometime now. They were up at the camping site now. "Nora where shall we set up the tent now? Do you see any place you want the tent at?" This would be their first time spending the weekend together in a tent or any place at all since Nora wanted to wait until marriage to have sex.

Nora looked around for a place to pitch the tent. She wanted a place that was shaded, but also in the sun. Finding a perfect spot, she pointed over at it. "Ummm Right there?" She turned looing over at him. "Is that okay?"

Loveme said:
Nora looked around for a place to pitch the tent. She wanted a place that was shaded, but also in the sun. Finding a perfect spot, she pointed over at it. "Ummm Right there?" She turned looing over at him. "Is that okay?"

Rob was looking around for a place for the tent as well. He was not sure where she wanted the tent at but will find out because he wanted to make sure that she was happy with the location where they would be staying for the weekend. "Yeah that will be fine baby!" Smiling at her as they start to unpack everything to set it up. It took them a good 30 minutes to get the tent up. "Yes that is ok there hun." He smiled at her. "We better get some fire wood so we can cookout. I even brought the protable grill for us to cook on over the weekend."

"You go and get the wood... I'll make sure a bear or anything doesnt get our food...." She laughed and kissed his nose softly. Truth was, she did not want to go and get any fire wood. She knew he would go and get it for her if she asked nicely.

Loveme said:
"You go and get the wood... I'll make sure a bear or anything doesnt get our food...." She laughed and kissed his nose softly. Truth was, she did not want to go and get any fire wood. She knew he would go and get it for her if she asked nicely.

"Ok I will go get the firewood. No problems at all!" He laughed with her and felt her soft kiss on his nose now. He would do anything to please Nora because she was someone he really cared about a lot.

Watching him walk off to find some fire wood, she pulled their chairs out and set them up, sitting down in one. They still had about an hour before the sun set.

Loveme said:
Watching him walk off to find some fire wood, she pulled their chairs out and set them up, sitting down in one. They still had about an hour before the sun set.

Rob went looking for firewood and filling up his arms full of plenty of wood for them to start a fire and cook dinner for themselves. What Rob did not realize was that tonight was definitely going to change things forever now. He heads back to camp. "So did you miss me while I was gone baby?" Smiling at her and then starting to set up some kindling and wood to start a fire now.

"Of course I did." She smiled and rose from the chair. Smiling. Leaning down by the fire pit, she started to help him. Not knowing of any meteor shower that was suppose to happen or anythign

Loveme said:
"Of course I did." She smiled and rose from the chair. Smiling. Leaning down by the fire pit, she started to help him. Not knowing of any meteor shower that was suppose to happen or anythign

"I missed you as well!" He began to prepare the fire now and lite it up. "I shall cook us a nice dinner tonight!" He grabbed some potatoes to slice up to place onto the grill. "What do you like with your sliced potatoes hun?" He was wondering because he had onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and parsely as well for it. He was not a picky eater at all. He started to slice everything up placing some olive oil into the tin foil he had stretched out onto the table. As the sky began to darken now. He cooked up the shish ka bobs on the grill.

"Hmmmmm... Put every thing on them.... I am extremely hungry tonight...." She giggled and set in the dirt. Writing their names in the sand. Glancing up she saw the sun starting to set. "Isnt it beautiful?"

Loveme said:
"Hmmmmm... Put every thing on them.... I am extremely hungry tonight...." She giggled and set in the dirt. Writing their names in the sand. Glancing up she saw the sun starting to set. "Isnt it beautiful?"

"Ok I will put them all in there. I am glad that you are very hungry and so am I as well!" He heard her laughing and saw that she was writing in the dirt now. He noticed the sun was setting. "Yes it is very beautiful!" As he cooked away and the food was prepared he then removed everything off of the grill and then handing her a plate smiling as he looked into her eyes. The sun had begun to go down. The sky began to darken. While they sit at the camp fire. A bright ray of light is coming toward them. "What in the world is that?" Rob wondered asking Nora about it.

Watching as the bright light came closer to them, she looked over at Rob. "I dunno... " She started to eat, watching the light fall unto the ground.

"I'll go look at it.... Stay here.... I'll be right back, I promise."

Loveme said:
Watching as the bright light came closer to them, she looked over at Rob. "I dunno... " She started to eat, watching the light fall unto the ground.

"I'll go look at it.... Stay here.... I'll be right back, I promise."

"It looks fascinating and very interesting too!" He was eating his meal.

"Nora I am not sure if you should do that or not. Are you sure you want me to stay here? I know you would come back to me." He watches her get up onto her feet now and walking away from him. Rob did not know that this will be the beginning of a new Nora when she comes back to him. She will no longer be the quiet shy good girl any longer but a new woman.

"I'll be fine" With that she walked off going to explore the meteor. Upon arrving on it, she noticed the glowing sensation coming from it. She wanted to touch it, but decided not to. Seeing a bat coming over the meteor, she looked up at it. It was attracted to it, just like Nora was. Smiling as the bat landed on her shoulder. Little did she know, it was a vampire bat. Rubbing its wings on her, she felt the radiaton from the meteor mix with something from the bat.

She felt like a new woman, feeling her new canine teeth break through. She wondered how this had happened, but she liked it. Hearing everything that was going on around her. Smelling new smells. Smelling Rob's blood.

She walked back up to their camp ground, knowing for sure that it was his blood. walking up to him, she kissed him passionatly.

((Hope that was ok))

Loveme said:
"I'll be fine" With that she walked off going to explore the meteor. Upon arrving on it, she noticed the glowing sensation coming from it. She wanted to touch it, but decided not to. Seeing a bat coming over the meteor, she looked up at it. It was attracted to it, just like Nora was. Smiling as the bat landed on her shoulder. Little did she know, it was a vampire bat. Rubbing its wings on her, she felt the radiaton from the meteor mix with something from the bat.

She felt like a new woman, feeling her new canine teeth break through. She wondered how this had happened, but she liked it. Hearing everything that was going on around her. Smelling new smells. Smelling Rob's blood.

She walked back up to their camp ground, knowing for sure that it was his blood. walking up to him, she kissed him passionatly.

((Hope that was ok))

"Are you sure baby that you will be fine?" He watched as she walked off to explore what fell from the sky. He did not know what was going to happen next. Rob noticed Nora walking with a little more confidence that usual as she approached closer to him and felt her kissing him passionately. "WHOA What brought this on?" Rob wondered because Nora was normally shy and timid when she was kissing him. This was a much more different kiss. It was as if Nora wanted to bond with Rob.

"Hmmm... Just figured I should try before I bite...." She laughed, literally she did mean try before she bit. Somewhat being able to taste him throught his kiss, she knew she was in love with him, and wanted him to be hers.... Hers forever....

"Rob... I love you.... I want you to be mine foreever..." She had gotten so much more confident. Kissing his neck, she felt the blood pulsating at his vein

Loveme said:
"Hmmm... Just figured I should try before I bite...." She laughed, literally she did mean try before she bit. Somewhat being able to taste him throught his kiss, she knew she was in love with him, and wanted him to be hers.... Hers forever....

"Rob... I love you.... I want you to be mine foreever..." She had gotten so much more confident. Kissing his neck, she felt the blood pulsating at his vein

Rob thought her last comment was strange but went with it though. "Well you can nibble away at me baby!" He smiled hearing her laugh now. He felt her sit onto his lap now as he held her into his arms. His hands moved down to her nice firm ass. He kissed her deeply and passionately.

"I love you too Nora! I woudl love to be yours forever as soulmates!" He wanted to consumate this by making love to her but was not sure if she would go for it though. Feeling her kissing his neck. He began to nibble on her ear lobe. His hands squeezed her nice firm butt and then playfully smacked her ass.

Smiling as he kissed her, she grabd his hand and led him to their tent. Sitting down, she closed the tent. Kissing his neck. She wanted to bite him, and was going to.... but wanted to make sure he would love her for her....

"Rob..... I have to tell you something....."

Loveme said:
Smiling as he kissed her, she grabd his hand and led him to their tent. Sitting down, she closed the tent. Kissing his neck. She wanted to bite him, and was going to.... but wanted to make sure he would love her for her....

"Rob..... I have to tell you something....."

He smiled back as they kissed. He felt her take his hand and lead him into the tent. They sat down and Rob could hear the zipping of the tent closing up behind Nora. He felt her kissing his neck. He held her in his arms while she kissed his neck.

"What is it kitten that you would like to tell me?" Wondering what it was that she wanted to say. He was not sure what was going on.

""When i went down to the Meteor.... Something happened..... A bat landed on my shoulder..... the meteor was glowing... As in radiaton.... I dont know how it happend.... But.... I'm a vampire now...." To prove it to him, she made her fangs show, slowly retracting them. Having no clue how she was able to do that

Loveme said:
""When i went down to the Meteor.... Something happened..... A bat landed on my shoulder..... the meteor was glowing... As in radiaton.... I dont know how it happend.... But.... I'm a vampire now...." To prove it to him, she made her fangs show, slowly retracting them. Having no clue how she was able to do that

"I sort of knew this would happen baby . That is why I wanted you to stay here with me. That is really strange that a bat would land on your shoulder. Well that is cool love. I think we should make love to each other and then I will let you bite me. How does that sound to you?" He loved her honesty but soon all of this will change because something more corrupt will alter how Nora thinks and feels. He watched as her fangs appeared and thought it ws amazing to see.

"I should of listened to you..... But hey... at least now i get to turn you....." she giggled and licked his neck. Kissign him passionatly. Knowing that they wold be together for eternity, was amazing to her.

Loveme said:
"I should of listened to you..... But hey... at least now i get to turn you....." she giggled and licked his neck. Kissign him passionatly. Knowing that they wold be together for eternity, was amazing to her.

"Yes but I guess this was meant to be Nora for us both together forever." Hearing her giggle as he laid her down onto his back. He kissed her deeply and passionately. As his hands explored her breasts. He started to remove her top now exposing her bra and then removing her bra. He kissed her lips once again. kissing and licking up and down her neck. His hands fondling her breasts as he squeezed them. His fingers playing with her nipples. He twisted and pulled onto them. Smiling as he looked into her eyes.

She smiled, loving the way he played with her breats. With such care. Kissing him deeply, she felt his throat against her mouth, she started to bite him, but not hard enought to draw blood or anythng. Not jsut yet. She wanted to have him as hers first, then bite him.

Loveme said:
She smiled, loving the way he played with her breats. With such care. Kissing him deeply, she felt his throat against her mouth, she started to bite him, but not hard enought to draw blood or anythng. Not jsut yet. She wanted to have him as hers first, then bite him.

He started to play with his fingers on her nipples. His fingers twisted and pulled gently onto them. As he then started to kiss and lick on down to her breasts now. His tongue exploring her breasts. He started to swirl his tongue onto her right nipple and then do this with her left nipple. He then started to suck onto her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom