Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None (Kade and Loveme)

Ferrah glanced over at her bed side table. Seeing what time it was. It was 9:00 am. Time to get up and get ready. She had a lot of stuff to do before that night. Her friends had set her up on a blind date. The female had not really realized she had agreed to it untill to late. Not seeing a picture of the guy or knowing his name or anything like that. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a shirt. She headed off to do her shopping and other stuff for the day.

Heading to the store, she thought of her blind date for the night. What he would look like, how he would act, all sorts of things. Snapping back to reality, she realized she had almost ran into a pole. Blushing, she quickly walked away

Liam woke up early that morning and he walked out of the door to head to work. He had a quick shift over at his friends computer store in the back room to keep him from having to hire someone else. He was always available and worked for money under the counter, so it was completely off the record. He walked into the door and then before he could even think about it he was already done with his shift. He walked out and headed back to his house to get ready for his blind date.

He never thought he'd go on a blind date, but his friend Sarah insisted that he would really like this girl, so he said yes. He went over to his shower and then got ready for the date. He drove to the restaurant and he waited for her to show up, wondering what she would be like.

Coming back home, she went up to her room. Changing into a black dress and black heels. Washing her face, she smiled. It was finally time to meet him in less than thirty minutes. Pulling her hair up into a neat little bun. Grabing her keys she went into the garage. Ready to meet him, she pulled out, arriving fifteen minutes later.

Parking her car, she got out grabig her purse. Walking into the restuarnt asking the person if anyone was waiting for her. Saying yes, she showed her to where he was waiting.

(oh gosh.. I can't rememer what they call the people that seat you for nothing!!!)

(host or hostess)

Liam ran a hand through his dirty blond hair as he looked over the menu for a moment and he just bit his lip thinking of the possibilities. She could be hideous, or she could be gorgeous. She could be sinfully boring, or he could fall for her instantly. What he didn't know was that this was going to be much more than just a blind date. He heard heels clicking and so he looked up with his deep emerald eyes and gazed upon his blind date.

She was stunning, and a wonderful surprise. He stood up to greet her and walked over to actually introduce himself, "I'm Liam. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he kissed her cheek softly and then pulled her chair out for her before returning to sit in his own, "So how'd they rope you into this?" He asked smiling.

Laying eyes on a man sitting alone, she prayed that he was her blind date. Seeing him rise and come over to her, she smiled. It was true, that was her blind date. Blushing as he kissed her on the cheek and pulled her chair out, she set down. Watching him sit down across from her.

"I'm Ferrah, its a pleasur to meet you as well. Let's see.. They would not leave me alone, so I caved."

Liam could see that she was a bit happy with his appearance just as he was happy with her's and he just sat down with her. "Ferrah huh? That's a lovely name." He said as he laughed lightly when she said that she caved because they wouldn't leave her alone.

"I understand what you're saying, and they did the same with me. Though I can't say I'm too mad right now." He said as he looked her over, "You're stunningly beautiful."

Ferrah blushed as he called her beautiful. Starting to like him already, she grinned. Her friends had made a right choice and she would have to remember to thank them later on. That is if this whole thing worked out.

They had seemed to be getting along pretty good fo far. "Well thank you, on both accounts. I will have to remember to tell them thank you for choosing such a handsome guy."

Liam knew that he was getting to her in a good way and he was hoping that this date would go better than his last few. He'd been out with several stupid girls who just didn't do anything for him, but she was making him happier than the other girls.

"You're welcome. And I will remember to thank them for giving me such a hot girl for this date." He said as he ordered his food and then just waited for their order to go through.

Ferrah blushed and smiled. She could see that their relationship would go far. She sure hopes it would. Ordering her food, she took a sip of the drink they had brought out earlier. "Well thank you. So tell me a bit about your self?"

He looked at her and smiled, "You're welcome. Um I'm 21 and I'm a journalist and an actor. I've been working my novel for a couple years just to break out of journalism, and finally be a full on writer." He said as he looked into her eyes, "So tell me a little bit about yourself."

Looking at him, she answered his question. "Let's see.... I work in a crime lab, as a Forensic Scientist. I am twenty and would love to get a minor in photography."

Liam looked at her and he was rather impressed with her record and he nodded, "That's very cool. What pushed you to get into such a field." He said as he looked into her eyes. He was slowly falling for her, but he couldn't tell that just yet.

"I have always been interested and intrigued with crimes and determining what happened." Smiling, she took a sip of her drink and smiled. He was an intriguing and handsome guy. Which she loved.

Back
Top Bottom