Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Unmatched Hearts Fall in Love((Lustfull_SinxABagOVicodin))

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Yurie looked up, her eyes scanning what was before her. “So this is Ouran Academy.”she said, seeing how big the campus was, then again, the Academy had from an elementary school to a university, so it was no wonder there was lots of space. She still couldn't believe her good friend Haruhi made it to Ouran High on a Scholarship. Yurie was second after Haruhi, but she didn't care about not getting the scholarship, Haru neede it more. “Alright...time to go and find her..”she said and stepped forward, her eyes going left and right, catching the beautiful scenery there was. She saw a couple of students so she flagged them down. “E-Excuse me..”she called out and smiled, seeing them stop, though they looked at her as if she was lost, which was was. “Uhh..hello..you guys go to Ouran High, right?” They nodded. “Do you know someone named Haruhi Fujioka by chance.”

“Haruhi, yeah, he's in the Host Club. He's so cute.”the girl said, while the guy rolled his eyes. He spoke, ignored the chick. “He's in that building. Just go straight, head up these stairs to the third floor and go to the third music room. You'll find him in there.”And with that, they walked off.

Yurie wanted to say something about Haruhi. They called her a he, but maybe they were thinking of someone else. She went inside the building she was told, though at that point...she didn't know where the stairs were. “Awww man...where the hell are the stairs. “She said, seeing no one else, until a few minutes laters. She saw a male student walking towards her, though he seemed preoccupied with what ever he was reading. “Excuse me...”She called out, but he ignored her. “Hello..”she said again and walked over to him. She got a good glimpse of his face and she blushed. He had dark, black hair, a fine chiseled face and he was wearing glasses. Yurie was a sucker for guys with glasses. “Umm..excuse..can you help me.”She said, hoping he would stop and acknowledge her.

Another day, another stressful period of making sure that this Host Club was not falling into the depths of financial bankruptcy. Kyouya cracked his knuckles as he wrote down on the clipboard, looking at all of the Host members and their request status. He wasn't ignoring his own share of women, who were sitting on the same couch as he was, beaming up at him for being so cool. Kyouya moved his glasses back up his nose, and smiled as he looked towards the ladies. "Don't think that I have forgotten about you ladies. I will always care about your happiness." He replied. The woman around him let out squeals of delight, and started to ask him questions, all that were replied with in a cool manner.

Kyouya ran his hand through his straight, black hair, and he stood up from the couch, walking over to the entrance of the Host Club since he saw a new face. The women that were on the couch with him looked jealous, and eyed Yurie from far away. "Hello there Miss. It is a shame for you to stay at the entrance, and not even bother to help yourself to the many men that can spend their time with you." He said, a smile on his face as he talked. He motioned her inside, and then pulled out a purple rose from what seemed like nowhere. "Care to join me with my other women, in a discussion about what to do for the club?"

Yurie blushed, not believing what was just happening. He was talking to her as if she were his lover, but it seemed her was more like a pimp then lover. She took the rose and smelled it. It smelled rather nice and so she clutched it to her breasts, noticing the girls who were waiting for him.She cleared her throat, biting her lip for a moment, then spoke, remembering why she was here in the first place. "I'm not here to do anything for any club. I'm looked for a student named Haruhi Fujioka, have you seen her"she said eyeing him wearily. She emphasized the word 'her', so he got the gist that she was looking for a girl not a guy.

Pushing her glasses up, she looked around, seeing other fine, rich girls and other rather good looking guys as well, but there was one that stuck out. He had short brown hair and his voice was a bit higher pitched then the rest of the males. The male turned, then went wide eye, looking at Yurie.

"Y-Yurie?"He said and smiled. "Yurie, that is you."he said and walked over to her.

Yurie took a moment, then smiled, relealising who it was, though she wondered why Haruhi was dressed as a guy though. "Good to see you Haru-san."She said san, since Haruhi was just a few months older then Yurie, but she still used san instead of chan. "Hey, Haru...can I ask..why are you dressed as a guy..oh and.."She turned looking at the guy with glasses. "Thanks for the help, but I found the person I was looking for."She smiled, blushing a bit.

The girls that were waiting for Kyouya to come back to the couch, looked extremely mad as they waited for their love, to return to their domain, and to start to entertain them. It was a shame though, because Kyouya had to make sure that Yurie was not going to blow this secret. He looked from the left, and then to the right. No one heard. No one heard that Yurie called Haruhi a girl. He snapped his fingers, much like Tamaki would do, and the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru pulled the five of them into a nearby room. The other hosts were going to need to satisfy the other customers, while this meeting was called to order. And this was when Mori got more guests. The girls that needed to be satisfied by Kyouya, were now enjoying the quiet splendor of Mori. Kyouya turned on the light of the silent room, and he looked to Yurie. "Yurie, as you might have guessed, all of the students at this school are thinking that the lovely Haruhi is a boy. She certainly plays the part. She can lie easily, and she looks like a boy in the outfit." Kyouya began. "But as you can see, Haruhi has gotten into a sort of... Mess with this host club. Now she is entertaining these guests, to pay back what she has done." Kyouya then had the twins dim the lights, for nothing other then effect. "If you want Haruhi to be able to leave this host club, I suggest that you start treating the lady as if she were a boy. Understand? She owes us quite a bit of money, and is paying it back."

Haruhi scratched her head, wondering what to say to her dear friend. She was still surprised that Yurie was here. "Uhhh..well you see-"Haruhi gasped, her arm grabbed. She turned, seeing Hikaru. Then she looked ar Yurie, seeing kaoru grab her arm and tugged them to another room.

Yurie gasped, then she looked at Haruhi, wondering why the hell she was grabbed so rudefully by a hot looking guy.The lights were turned and Yurie was facing both Haruhi and the three new faces.

Kyouya spoke about Haruhi's dilema and all Yurie did was raise a brow."I see..."she looked at Haruhi seeing that it was true."Disappointed at you Haru-san."She said crossing her arms."And I guess there isn't anything else she can do, beside parade around as a guy, wooing girls for money.Truth be told...I think its disgusting. What does this club do anything..serve tea and cookies or what."

Back
Top Bottom