Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach me not to be weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
In the Asian area it was common for men to carry swords and women to be submissive. Though it was common to see the farmers to have their whole families out to do their crops but one family had arranged a marriage with their daughter for money to survive with what they have. For weeks the young woman was put through hell and back until she knocked her fiance out then took off in the middle of the night.

Days have come and gone as a cloaked woman was walking through a thick forest where bamboo grew in bushels. The woman shifted the large pack on her back as it was filled with food, water and bedding for her travels. The woman was was named Aiko Tuisho, she stood around 5`3 and weighted around 130 pounds. Under her hood she had long brown hair with slight ornage streaks from walking around under the sun. Her large breasts were bound to her chest by her brown kimono a nice couple gave to her to help her get away.

Her travel along the slender path was quiet until she could hear screaming in the distance.

"Stop it! PLease no! Help!!!!"

Aiko walked on with her putting her head down as the voice belonged to a young woman. The sound of her voice tore through Aiko's heart as she figured what was happening. It wasn't her problem right? The blood chilling scream was what made her bolt into the bushes, to find the source. The tiny woman darted through the bamboo shoots until she came upon a few men who held a teenage girl down. Her kimono was open with her body in plain view. Aiko gritted her teeth as the girl was slapped then her throat was clamped down by a strong hand. Aiko's mind went blank as she grabbed a large thick stick then charged into the clearing. The stick slammed against the man who held the girl down.

The man rolled off with Aiko kicking the men away from the trembling girl. The men didn't know how to comprehend what was going on since they were the men who patrol the area.

"Get up..." Aiko said to the girl as she struggled to get to her feet. The girl was in shock as she grabbed onto Aiko's pack to stable herself.

"Get her!" The captain shouted as his men bum rushed the girls. No matter what Aiko could have done she gave the men some bruised but she was slammed up against a tree being hit across her head. Dazed as she went limp while the Captain ripped her kimono open to reveal her large tender breasts. The man smiled in greed as he took one nipple into his mouth to hear his first victim screaming at him to leave her Savior alone.

Aiko could barely move her hands to push the man off as all she could see was his hunched over shoulders which reminded her of her daily beatings. Shuddering as she reached up grabbing hold of the man then kicked him in his groin. He released her but she ran to the young girl trying to free her but she was captured once more. "Stop this!" Aiko screamed out hoping for a miricle to happen even in this darkest of days.

His tongue swirled over her soft nipple, as he sucked on it, laughing and drooling all over her. It was just moments before he decided to reveal his manhood, reeking of salt and urine. "This is going to be it, beautiful. You should learn to mind your damn business!" He tried pressing himself against her chest, and then her mouth, but the girl still showed slight resistance. He finally thought that it would be best to just try and push it where it counted. He tried undressing her, hoping to shoot a wad of his semen inside of her, a proper punishment for butting in.

"Now, gentlemen... that is no way to be treating innocent civillians." Said the voice of a male. Was he with them? Was he playing along to watch them have their way with Aiko and the other female and then maybe join in himself?

The men turned towards him as two of the four men walked towards him, the other two still pressing on the girls, their leader managing to push her breasts together and suck her nipples roughly.

The man's dark hair blew in the wind. "You boys know better than this..." He closed his eyes. "Don't make this a bigger mess than it is. If you leave them alone, they won't say a word to anyone. Your positions won't be compromised. I don't want any trouble here, gentlemen."

The men drew their blades, this fool was going to be killed!

Aiko was struggling as the Captain sucked and man handled her tender breasts and sucked them roughly. The smell of the exposed cock was turning her stomach as she looked over to the man who was telling them to stop. Aiko gritted her teeth as she winced with the man holding her wrists and the Captain ignoring the man who asked them to stop. Her eyes were on the unknown man wondering what he was going to do but yelped as the man bit on her large tender breast.

"Ah! That hurts!" She glared at him with her trying to kick him but the one who held her dug his muddy nails into her arms making her still.

The other girl was held down but she yelled out to the man who arrived. "Help us! Please!" She winced as the man who had her twisted her hair making her go quiet but Aiko bit the Captain on his head making him yell but he slapped her hard across her cheek thinking it would knock her out but she looked at him as the slap was nothing.

"Who the hell are you? Idiot!" They called out, the man closing his eyes as if he was going to walk away. "I'm not looking for trouble... just let the young girls go..." One of the men had enough. He ran towards the mysterious wanderer and tried to cut his stomach open for interfering in people's business. In a quick motion, the attacker's left want went flying, blood spurting from his wound. "AGH! SON OF A BITCH! MY HANND!"

The swordsman put his blade away after whipping off the blood. "Now then. Let the women go. Please." The other attackers really wanted no part of this. The captain himself turned from sucking her breasts, "Kill him now!" He screaming pushing the tip of his dick against her lips as the man watched with squinted eyes.

Her eyes went wide to see the man's hand go flying off of his wrist after that cut. The awe had distracted her from what was hapening to her but when the Captain yelled it snapped her back to reality. Her eyes went to him seeing him trying to shove his cock into her. "No!" Aiko shook her head trying to get away from him. The feeling of his dirty cock touchign her soft folds made her jump.

She done everything from yanking back from him but he pulled her back to him. She twisted her hips away from his throbbing cock but he twisted her back around then grabbed her leg, lifting it up to his hip. She rammed her heel into his lower back but it seemed to turn him on even more as he pressed his nasty unwanting cock into her and she could feel the tip of his cock trying to enter her. "God no..." She looked to the wandering man as she remembered earlier he was going to leave the two women there. "For god Sake's help us!" She screamed to him but instead of getting slapped the man who held her stepped back and punched her rather hard that sent her flying to the ground with a busted lip that was bleeding freely.

Dazed as Aiko laid there on the ground with her head throbbing but with her laying there she felt someone climbing on top of her and someone else screaming. Aiko blinked several times with her shaking her head to feel her legs being spread open then the smell of nasty flesh reached her nose. There she felt the Captain trying to take her virginity. "No..." Aiko said weakly as she could fight back from the punch.

The man shot a glare of digust in the direction of this so called captain. He immediately rushed forward, pushing the hilt of his blade into the ribs of one of the goons. "Kyah!!" Gasped the unexpecting thug, coughing and drooling all over his own chin, at least a broken rib to keep him down. The wanderer ran past him, and swept his blade over the second man's ankle. He closed his eyes and felt a tight pinch. He looked at the wanderer and started to run, his left foot staying on the ground as he toppled over the knub of bleeding meat at the end of his left leg. The wanderer had cut his foot off clean.

With the captain's sweaty dick literally pushing into her slightly, the wanderer grabbed his throat, shoving him into his other accomplice, the two of them falling on the floor. The man who Aiko screamed for reached for the overweight captain and dragged him over to her. "Take a good hard look at that woman. That's going to be the last one your eyes will ever see." The large man struggled, but the swordsman seemed strong enough to hold him. "I hope you stay knocked out for this..." He said to Aiko, hoping she wouldn't have to see this man's punishment. The wanderer tripped him, the ground shaking slightly with a loud thud. Fists rained down on his face, all rights from the tall, seemingly careless man. "I hope you've enjoyed all the women you've raped. Now suffer the pain of losing your eyesight forever!" He screamed, pulling a small knife from his clothing, immediately placing his thumb over the fat man's eyebrow and slicing quickly through the pupil of his eye. The man screamed louder than anything Aiko had ever heard in her life. And then the scream was heard again when the swordsman split his second eye horizontally through the iris. He stood up, cleaning his knife and putting it away, kicking the fat man's head once, sending him into ultimate pain. His only remaining comrade was scared for his life. "Take this tub of lard and get out of my sight." He immediately checked on the other female victim, nodding over at her before kneeling near Aiko. "Come on, kid."

Aiko's hands were pushing against the large captain when the wander rushed over to knock him off of her. Over comed with relief Aiko rolled onto her side having her kimono cover her naked form. She opened her eyes slightly as the man was forced to come near her. All she could do was look away from him with her hair covering her face. She felt like she was about to pass out from the hit when she heard the screaming which brought her out of it some what. When it was over the teenager girl smiled weakly to their savior then looked to the woman who nearly gave her life but more likely her body to keep her life in tact.

Aiko groaned softly as she opened her eyes to see the wander looking down at her. Slowly she sat up having her kimono slip from her shoulders revealing older bruises and scapes on her back. With Aiko forcing herself to reality she gasped with her covering herself once more with her cheeks turning red. "Thank you..." She said to him as she fitted the kimono over her body and tied her sash tight around her tiny waist. "What sword style do you study?" She asked as this was the last straw of her not knowing anything to protect herself against ungrateful men in this world. So far this man was the only one who hasn't tried to rape nor beat her in a long time.

"Ouch." He said quietly, having really no shame in seeing her injuries. He smiled at her however, she was plenty tough. He handed her a white cloth to push against her lip since it was bleeding a bit. "You know... in my country with start with names." He said standing up. "My name is Hirokotsu." He stood up slowly. "It looks like you're doing okay now." He rose up and put his blade at his side, he bowed his head lightly. "Good day now, ladies. Stay out of trouble." He turned, and started walking onward, as if nothing had happened.

She took the cloth and wiped her lip then pressed against the wound. She winced at the pain but it was to stop the bleeding. Though she looked up at him seeing him standing as he told her his name. "Wait!" She said as she jumped to her feet when he started to wander off. "I'm Aiko...Please Hirokotsu...Will you teach me to fight and die by the blade?" She said as she reached him, her hand grasped him by his left wrist but she was careful not to add pressure to set off a fighting instinct in him.

Hirokotsu stopped walking when she reached over for him and turned to her slowly. "You want to learn how to fight?" He said with a half smile. "It means you'll have to travel with me. You'll have to live with me. I've never had a pupil. It seems like a lot of trouble." He slowly pulled his arm away from her, putting his hand onto her shoulder. "This isn't a pretty world... Aiko. I'm not sure if I can be responsible for your life. I'm sorry, but... I think you should see your way out of here." He said, smiling at her. "If you want, I can help you to the nearest village."

Aiko smacked his hand off her shoulder. "I came close to losing my life several times. I don't want to be beaten or see any woman be beaten bwecause we are seen as weak and we have to take the abuse. I want to learn how to fight back!" She snapped only to have her voice echo through the bamboo brush. Tears were close to running down her cheeks. "My...A man I was promised to has beaten me everyday and kicked me when I wouldn't submit to him. I came close to being raped because I don't know how to fight. I don't want to go to another village and have to pray someone would help when this happens again. I want to protect myself or another other person who needs it." She told him with her standing there. Her brown hair had high lights as her once white skin had a slight tan as there were scratches and bruises on her legs which only meant she traveled minles before she rested.

Hirokotsu waved his hand after she hit it, as if he was trying to take out a fire on his skin. "Damn it... that hurt a bit." He said, looking at her eyes as she spoke. His eyes shifted for a moment, checking on the other woman who he had "saved." "Come. We are going to the village. We'll allow this girl to find comfort there, and we will discuss this later. Will you allow me to buy you a bed at the inn tonight? I don't talk to many people nowadays." He said calmly. "Keep your thoughts aligned. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Come now. It will be dark soon." He began to walk again. "If you rather stay, stay. I am not promising my teachings to you. I don't think I would know how to teach you. But I don't want to see your life wasted. You're a good person, it's easy to see... So follow me for now."

AIko nodded as the girl rushed over to join them. Though Aiko didn't like the idea of him buying a bed at the inn. To her it sounded like he wanted her to rest while he took off on her. All she wanted right now was to learn how to fight for herself or to have a fighting chance in this world and not have to rely on strangers. Though Aiko followed behind the pair with her looking at the darkenign shadows. Though the teenager looked back at her feeling bad that she came close to being raped and perhaps had to bare the Captain's child. Sighing the teenager looked ahead seeing the fire light. The girl thanked Hirokotsu and took off to her home while Aiko walked to his side but didn't say a word to him.

"The inn is closeby. Come... we can drink a small bit and get some rest. You've had an... eventful day." He said to her, smiling. He didn't seem like a bad person, but she knew better than to judge men by their first impressions. He just managed to prevent her from being raped by corrupt officials. "Do you know how to use any weapons? Are you skilled at all?" He asked, trying to get her into the mindset that he would take her in. For her own safety, Hirokotsu was going to in fact leave her. She was a beautiful young girl with many years to live if she lived them safely. Surely the small village could provide her with honest work, he just wanted her away from the world he once knew.

Arriving at the local inn, called Lotus Flower, Hirokotsu held the door open for her to enter. The keeper was a kind looking, older woman who had her hair tied into a bun. "Good evening... may I interest you in a room?" Hirokotsu smiled at her, "Yes please, two, if you don't mind..." "Two? But why two? I see, I see... a couple and their struggles..." Hirokotsu looked over at Aiko and then back at the woman. "Well, yes. We've been having trouble staying on good terms. I just want to leave her here and take off mid-night." He said laughing. The older woman snorted along with him, "Foolish. I have a great deal for couples. Please take it... it will save you plenty of coin." Hirokotsu again glanced at Aiko. "Well... I guess we have little choice. For you my good lady, I'll try to reason things out with my woman here. Thank you for your hospitality." He placed plenty of coin on the counter. "This is much more than the room is worth..." "Don't worry my good woman. Enjoy your night." He said, looking over at Aiko, "Come. Honey." He said, taking the key from the woman and bowing slightly as he walked.

She tried to inform him she had no weapons training but he moved quickly inside. Sighing as she entered the inn only to hear him he'd take off at Midnight. Even if he was joking it seemed to confirm her supsions even if he played the troubled husband with him walking away to their room. Silently she followed him to the room with them arriving she looked to the front of th einn seeing this was a waste of time.

"You're not going to teach me are you?" She asked in a hushed tone with her leaning back against the wall. "What do I have to do to convience you to teach me..." She said with her looking up at him. "I'm tired of being lied to and I don't need another man to lie to me so tell me the blasted truth and save me the trouble of getting you to teach me to defend myself and perhaps my future family." She said softly to him as she crossed her arms under her large breasts. At this point she made up her mind if he was going to refuse her still then she'd leave him standing there after he wasted his money on the damned room.

Hirokotsu opened up the door and tilted his head in. "You shouldn't ask a man a question like that... it sounds like you're willing to do anything for it, and anything can sometimes be quite dirty.

He put his hands on her shoulders and tried pushing her in. "I am thinking about what kinds of things I could possibly do. But more importantly, I want to know if you'd be worth it, Aiko. No offense. My style isn't exactly practiced too much. I don't want you to worry about the problems I have dealt with." He took it upon himself to walk inside, a single, spacious, comfortable bed being the best decoration in the room. "I believe they have a bath if you'd like... I don't like to peek at girls who don't know it... so you have little to worry about." He sat down on the edge of her bed, putting both of his blades aside.

With him pushing her into the room she stumbled inside glaring at him. "WORTH IT?!" She snapped at him now pissed off. More than likely the people at the front of the inn heard her very clearly. She was nearly growling at him as she wanted to kick him in his nuts for this. She was begging him to teach her as she didn't want to be helpless. "I guess you love women being helpless and having to depend on the men." She snarled at him with her walking to the curtained off area. There she dropped her pack and saw the water was there already. Gritting her teeth as she unleashed her sahs having her kimono fall to the floor. She didn't worry since he already seen her naked. Though she stepped into the water and closed the curtain. She couldn't calm down as she ran the sponge over her soiled body to wash away the stench and filth from the struggle earlier. It was normal to be so in rage she was close to tears. She was asking help in being taught to defend herself and anyon ewho needed it and here was the man she could learn from and he was toying with her. What a fucking bastard. Silently Aiko wiped the tears from her eyes as it felt like this was her last hope before she was hunted down then killed.

Hirokotsu ran his hand over his neck, removing his fur-ended haori and trying desperately to look away after she began to remove her clothing. He couldn't deny her body, it was alluring and yet honest and while perhaps not innocent, plenty untainted.

"I don't like... I don't like the idea of you being helpless... I just don't think you can keep up with my lifestyle, girl." He said, trying to not cross over the curtain. "I am not speaking down to you, I am not playing around with you. I live a dangerous life... I don't want some kid girl dragged into my hell." He said sternly. "I like you, kid. I like you a lot. Your eyes tell me you have promise. I just don't want you pulled into my world of woes because you want to protect yourself. I will admit, I do like coming to the rescue... did that fat dog do any damage other than your lip?" He quickly changed the subject. "I will stay with you tonight. I promise you that. My mind is not yet made up. I won't leave you without telling you."

When he called her kid she nearly lost it, well she did. She flung the curtain open with her arm over her breasts, thankfully the water covered her womanhood. "KID?? I do have a name pig. Its Aiko and I'm nearly twenty, Jerk." She glared at him as she was ready to fling the sponge at his head. "Your life is dangerous I don't think you've been beaten on a daily bases. The life I had is hell and I am being hunted down because I ran from that monster. If that man comes around I want to fight him on equal ground. I was begging you but I am way past begging right now." She said but he quickly changed subject. Gritting her teeth once more as she closed the curtain to finish her bath. Once she was done she didn't answer his question as she dried off then got dressed in her kimono.

Once the curtain was pushed aside she walked to the bed and laid down not even going to speak to him seeing this conversation was over and he wasn't going to teach her. Aiko laid there with her back to him seeing her fate was nearly sealed now. What can she do? She can't keep running and she can't fight back so death by the monsters blade was her only choice. At that thought Aiko curled up into a tight ball with her hiding her face in her knees. She wanted to fight back but no one was willing to help her because of this "Dangerous lifestyle".

Hirokotsu laughed quietly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can kinda see you, please cover up a little..." His head then bounced back lightly as the sponge hit him. He couldn't help but to smile a little. "Listen... it's not like I wanted to disrespect you, obviously you're a bit younger than I am... let's not get into that..." He closed his eyes and watched her exit, get into the bed. "Hey, Aiko." He pushed her shoulders. "You've been very brave."

He waited for her to begin to drift into sleep. Then he began to write her an apology on a small note:

"I'm sorry, I could not take you with me. You will be much better here in this village. I have left you some coin, take it and ask the old lady if there is some way you can help her run this place. Thanks for keeping me company last night, and I wish you a ton of luck."

Hirokotsu

He reached into his haori, and found himself leaving a fat, handful of coin into a small silk bag. He placed it one the bed, taking one last glance at the sleeping girl.

"Take care of yourself, Aiko." He said quietly, taking his weapons and heading for the door.

"Get the hell away from me.." She hissed at him with her curling up further away from him. Slowly she drifted to sleep and had one of her nightmares of being beaten then well it always stopped there. The sound of coins shifting wake her up as she sat up slowly seeing Hirokotsu was heading for the door. "Hirokotsu..." She said softly but the shadow at the window got her attention. "No..." She muttered as she jumped out of bed when the large figure burst through the window.

She moved to her pack to grab her dagger but the man threw his knife at her hand, cutting it. Aiko winced as she turned glaring at him seeing he spotted Hirokotsu. The man didn't think he was a threat as he moved to Aiko as he grabbed her by her hair. "Come wrench. Master Kenji is waiting for your return."

"I'm not going back to him!" She yelled with her struggling hard until she kicked him in his inner thigh making him let her go which she fell to the ground trembling. They found her? How?! She was careful with concealing her tracks.

Hirokotsu immediately brought himself into the action, getting in the way of the man which entered and immediately attacked Aiko.

"Enough there... she's just a damn kid." He said, not hesitating to draw his blades. "Please leave, and we'll pretend this never happened."

Hirokotsu hadn't felt like this in a long time, this man radiated with murderous intent, he was no rookie. Was this the type of people Aiko wanted to get away from? She wouldn't stand a chance.

Aiko struggled ot her feet only to see another man entering through the door. Her hand dripped of blood as she backed away further into the room as the men drew their swords.

"She is Kenji's bride to be. She has ran off and he wishes her back immediately." The man who attacked Aiko made it clear as he approached but sliced in a downward with the other attacking from the side. The plan was to keep Hirokotsu distracted long enough to where one of them would work around to grab Aiko then bolt out of the area.

Hirokotsu was quite good at fighting with a single blade, but there was no way he would win without using both his katana and his wakizashi, the partner blade, at the same time.

With his right, Hirokotsu defended his side, with his left, he defended his the low frontal assault. But both men had him overpowered, Hirokotsu's strength couldn't hold, as his shorter wakizashi was pushed away, the enemy's blade cutting into his mid section. The blade slid away, as Hirokotsu tried to kick the man away on pure instinct, to recollect himself and try to pick them off.

Aiko reached her bag as she grabbed her blade and a powder which was made to burn on contact. Moving in silently but saw one man moving towards her but she blew the powder in his face making him yell in pain. The powder got int ohis eyes as she sliced his throat open from below. The other who came through the window saw his friend being killed by Aiko and smirked. He loved a challenge but now wasn't the time to admire as he bounced back. "Till we meet against, Lady Aiko." He bowed his head with him darting away.

Aiko's hand was covered in blood as she went to the corps and took his blade and money. There was no way in hell she'd take Hirokotsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom