Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random quote thread

DamningTheHeavens said:
"Everyone around me changes, leaving me alone and wondering who is the fool. Them, for following a herd mentality? Or me, for seperating myself from the fold, only to see the barren land they picked dry, and not a single soul who cares for miles?" -Me, while drunk

I understand now why you drink alone. -- me, while gagging.

o....kay. I'm adorable?

"You've got to stand for something now, or fall for anything. The time has come to shout loud, I won't go quietly. Won't be a face in the crowd, I'll stand defiantly. Keep on beating me down. You can't beat me out of me."- Seasons After, 11:11

Not for good reasons.

The memory stole over him: a desert is what you think it is. And now, you can think clearly...
There were no lies here. All fancies fled away. That's what happened in all deserts. It was just you, and what you believed.
What have I always believed?
That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.
You couldn't get that on a banner. But the desert looked better already.

-- Small Gods

I find your quote juvenile and that you think you're serious enough to be a "downer"/that you should share it to be sorta adorable? Maybe that's not the right word.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Oscar Wilde

Ilovegoatse said:
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Oscar Wilde
Definitely one of my favorites. I love Oscar Wilde

Pierce my flesh and drink my will. Hold me tightly and keep me still. You'll take my every last breath as you constrict my soul. Force feed me pain, i swallow it whole. Then watch me slowly slip away. -Me

Me : Do you want a hug?
Nothing Jr. : (pauses, thinking) No.
Me : Do you want me to rub my boobs on your back?
Nothing Jr. : (immediately) Yes.
-commence rubbing my boobs on his back-

-wants booby backrub now-

Me: Dude... you're sure you won't like... die, right?
Ryan: Dude, I've done this before. I was high as fuck though, so this time I'm nervous.
Me: Um.... maybe you should smoke a bowl first then.
He was about to ride his bike through his apartment livingroom, on a ramp from the balconey of his 3rd story apartment, into a pool. He's fucking crazy.

Hey Dan, want me to rub my boobs on your back? [: -rubs my boobs on your back-

Back on track!
The future has several names.
For the weak it is the impossible.
For the fainthearted it is the unknown
For the thoughtful and valiant it is the ideal.
- Victor Hugo

-purrs happily- I loves yer bewbies! ;)

"Sure. Life is hard. The future is scary. But not a damn thing in this world worth having isn't worth working for." - can't remember

Mr Master said:
Booby backrubs for everyone! Clubby, get to it.

"A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective." - Edward Teller

No. My thread. My booby back rubs. >:[ loljk

Whoa. Whoa. Let's just rewind everything for just a minute. Clubby doesn't just rub her love melons on just anybody's back! (Actually I really hate small spaces where I have to squeeze past people and brush my girls against randos. Eek!)

Oh. A quote!

Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it.
--Samuel Johnson

ooh, i feel all special nao!

"To know someone so thoroughly that you know them completely, to where they become part of you, to see the whole of what they are, is to love them."- Andrew Wiggin in The Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card.

Back
Top Bottom