Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random quote thread

-agrees- lol.

Cassie "You guys are crumbelievable."
Lauren "WE'RE nerds? You just referenced a CHEESE COMMERCIAL in everyday conversation."

You agree that my personality makes you want to fuck me? LOLWUT? He also said I had attitude problems and wreaked of megalomania.

"We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead. but there's no use crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science get's done and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive." -Portal: Still Alive.

I freakin love portal. It makes me happy.

"Well, fuck it. Let's jump. If we get hurt, we'll go to the hospital, THEN jail." My friend Josh, recounting running from the cops, he was on a roof

2AM_Club said:
You agree that my personality makes you want to fuck me? LOLWUT? He also said I had attitude problems and wreaked of megalomania.

Pfft. That's blowing things out of proportion. Anyways, your attitude problems are around half the reason you're so attractive.

Zombies Galore said:
2AM_Club said:

Pfft. That's blowing things out of proportion. Anyways, your attitude problems are around half the reason you're so attractive.
What's the other half?

My friend Ryan about blowjobs: It's like Christmas on my dick.

The other half would be the lulz you provide.

"Anal leakage? This shit causes ANAL LEAKAGE! I don't need a boner that bad." My ex's grandpa. Awkward

"Don't judge a ballsack by its cover yo!" [sic] - bathroom wall at a drive-in

"The four protectors fired forty one shots, hitting him nineteen times. Searching the body, there were no weapons found. He lies with all who died in vain." Trivium, Contempt Breeds Contamination, Album: The Crusade

The world condemns liars who do nothing but lie, even about the most trivial things, and it rewards poets, who only lie only about great things. - Umberto Eco

"I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. But the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had." -Tears For Fears, Madworld

"Every time i look at you a piece of me dies inside." -Me, don't remember why or when it started.

"Here's to burying hatchets in those who you never called your friends." Atreyu- Shameful.

"I just thought of this. If sperm tasted like hot chocolate, there would be endless blowjobs." - Me during my morning shift at work and drinking a hot chocolate.

It isn't life that weighs us down - it's the way we carry it. - Elizabeth Potier

"Satan's the best friend the church has ever had, as he's kept it in business all these years." -The Satanic Bible by Aanton Szandor LaVey

Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there. - Eric Hoffer, Passionate State of Mind, 1955

"How come you see me as an enemy? We just think in different words. I see beauty in dead flowers, I let the tide show me what's next, but all you do is fade away."

"How come you see me as an enemy? We just think in different words. I see beauty in dead flowers, I let the tide show me what's next, but all you do is fade away." In Flames- Another Day in Quicksand

"Her life's not my problem" said about me. Followed by turning off wifi. Glad I have my blackberry

It is a popular fact that nine-tenths of the brain is not used and, like most popular facts, it is wrong... It is used. And one of its functions is to make the miraculous seem ordinary and turn the unusual into the usual. Because if this was not the case, then human beings, faced with the daily wondrousness of everything, would go around wearing big stupid grins, similar to those worn by certain remote tribesmen who occasionally get raided by the authorities and have the contents of their plastic greenhouses very seriously inspected.

-- Small Gods by Terry Pratchett.

im going to make a call shaped like a booty. - my ex friend Chelsie

"Everyone around me changes, leaving me alone and wondering who is the fool. Them, for following a herd mentality? Or me, for seperating myself from the fold, only to see the barren land they picked dry, and not a single soul who cares for miles?" -Me, while drunk

Back
Top Bottom