Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Badge Submission

Ilovegoatse

Supernova
Here's where you'll be submitting your badged for the new blue moon. :] We'll hold a vote and decide which ones are the best. Good luck!

The announcement regarding the badge system is here

The badges have to be 150x25 and replace where the stars were.

Anything you don't or do want in there? like do you want the name of the group in the badge?

I take it if you do Multiple things you get a different badge? Cause I think some of us cross places (Ruby and I are both Supporters and Recruiters For Example) and then darkangel is Welcome Committee and Enforcer. >.>;

I just wanted to ask!~

I'm not too sure if that would be possible because of the system we're using. But, we can always try. It might end up that the default group you're in is the one you get the badge for. Or if you're in multiple ones you can pick which one you prefer. We're just replacing the stars with the badges, so multiple images might not be possible.

150x25? That's awfully strange size.

I'll see if there's something I can work on that could fit that.

I just saw in the USER CP that we can change which Group we want to display as our Visual of choice (I.E if you wanna show up as a Recruiter if you do both you just leave it as is. Or switch 'em off). I'm sure it'll be different xD

I would think if you're in multiple groups, you'd just pick to show the one that has the higher ranking. Like, I know I'm in two... both Welcoming Committee and Superheroines. Since, I think anyway, that Superheroines are considered more... I don't know the right term here... that would be the one to show since it'll clue people in. I mean, if I just showed Welcoming Committee, people might not think that they can ask me for things more specific to Superheroines, which has a bit more involved than just the Welcoming Committee does, etc etc. Does that make any sense??? Otherwise, I say that special custom badges might need to be made indicating involvement in whichever groups you're in.

Here are the ones I've done so far. I'll keep updating this post with more as I get to them.

Well, it only allows 12 images per post, so I'll just continue here.

Alright, I think that's all of them.

May make more. But I couldn't resist...

jailbaitbadge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom