Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ocean (1x1 or Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiOanYR2ws&feature=related[/video]​

Current RPs
None.

Inactive RPs
Deus Ex Machina with darkangel76
A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum with Candira

While I'm not looking for a total grammar Nazi, I will ask you to just show some form of thought when it comes to RPing with me. I'll let some typos slip every so often, but if it gets to a point where I can't read it, then I'll unfortunately have to stop the RP. You don't want me to do that, do you? One more thing, don't be an ass. That's more than likely to get you placed on my ignored list quicker than a cheetah buttfucking a jackrabbit.

A few more things you need to be aware of.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone, (-5) so I'll definitely be posting/responding at odd hours of the day and night. However, I'm not afraid to pull all-nighters to get some posts through. I also have a dominant RPing style that doesn't bend easily. You would have to do quite a lot in order to get my characters to break. If we're going into IM RP's, then should you run into an AIM, Yahoo or MSN Away Message that either reads "I'm a little busy at the moment" or whichever, then that means I'm currently not available. During that time, just wait for me to come back or leave me a message. I promise I'll get back to you ASAP.

Movies
Scarface
The Punisher
The Matrix
Saw
Hannibal
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Death Proof
Planet Terror
Escape From LA
Conan The Barbarian/Destroyer
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Fight Club
The Dark Knight
The Devil's Rejects
Equilibrium
The Wolfman

Anime
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Ball/DBZ
Eureka Seven
Air Gear
Outlaw Star
Slayers
Basilisk
Black Blood Brothers
Elfen Lied
Darker Than Black
Chrono Crusade
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When The Cicadas Cry)
Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star)
Full Metal Panic!
Eden of the East

Books
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Eragon

TV Shows
The Sopranos
Law & Order/CI/SVU
CSI/CSI: Miami/CSI: New York
The Shield
Spawn (animated series)

Video Games
Final Fantasy (either 7, 8 or 10)
Resident Evil (preferably either 2, 3, 4 or Outbreak)
Mega Man/MMX
Grand Theft Auto III/GTA: Vice City/GTA: San Andreas
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid (1, 2, or 3)
Golden Axe
Soul Calibur
Left 4 Dead 2

Other
Action
Fantasy/Medieval
Incest/Taboo
Boarding School
High School
College
Demonic
Angelic
Romance (I'm a sucker for this)
Military
Sci-Fi
Survival
Horror
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Government Agency (i.e., ATF, FBI, etc.)
Post-Apocalypse

What I WILL NOT do
Yaoi (Sorry guys, no can do.)
Watersports (Hey, I gotta use the bathroom. Not a person.)
Scat (Same as above)
Vampires (Not a big fan of them anymore.)
Unoriginal Material (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. If it's been done before, then chances are I'm not gonna do it.)

What I WILL LIKE
Sex (This is a given.)
Kinky stuff (The kinkier, the better!)
Characters fighting back (I don't want it to be totally one-sided)
Violence (Also a given. Because without violence, how would've our forefathers settled things?)
Thrilling Stuff (This could be just about anything that keeps me on the edge of my seat and waiting for your next reply.)
Creativity/Ingenuity (Sometimes actions speak louder than words. If you can pull a MacGuyver out of your ass during a post and when the situation calls for it, I will shit a rainbow outta my ass in amazement.)

But, if you got something better or something entirely different, hit me up and tell me your ideas.

Contact Info: Can also be found on Trillian!
AIM: ribound08@aol.com
YIM: dstudley41985@yahoo.com
MSN: deadmaninne@hotmail.com
Jabber: dstudley@jabber.org
Google Talk: DStudley41985@gmail.com

RE: Blood Ocean

Just because I'm redoing my character thread doesn't mean that I'm not busy enough for an RP. So come on down and let's talk shop, eh?

I would be up for either the FF7 or 10 or any of the resident evil. But I would love, love to do a Basilisk (Anime) Rp, I loved the show and it brings up a top interest in that.

*cough*
Bump for Blistered because dammit he's awesome~
Plus he writes some of the best fight scenes ever.

Made some new additions that I think the whole lot of ya's are gonna like. Oh, and in case if you didn't know where the reference comes from, the answer's on the first page. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom