Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still searching! // Much variety, very yes // Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyPrincess

Of fire and blood.
Introduction

Just gonna put this out there...

I may not respond every time I'm online. I may not post every day. Sometimes I write slowly, sometimes quickly. Other times I just don't feel like it and need a break. Sometimes I'm on the site jut to click buttons. I am very busy - I work 4 twelve hour days a week and so my responses may be slow and may be a little spotty, but I will do my best. If you expect posts multiple times every day, I may not be the partner for you. Please try not to hound me for a reply. :)

F-List.
This first page is my likes/dislikes. The second post has some plot ideas, but please feel free to submit your own!

Shady is...
- Female
- 26 years old
- Like to be a switch/play with a power struggle in RPs
- In the bad habit of dropping RPs due to lack of interest/writers block and not saying anything. I know this annoys a lot of people and I'm sorry in advance. I am trying to get better about this - saying something if I think a RP is going south and I'm no longer interested in continuing - but it is still not an automatic thing for me. Sorry!

She likes to play...
- Girls
- Heterosexual (MxF)
- Submissives/Switches/Dominants

------ I prefer to play the dominant in FxF roles. Prefer to play switches/subs in MxF. Subs in furry/anthro plays.
- Characters between 17 and 28
- Can play multiple characters
- PMs or threads

------I do NOT do IM RPs at all any longer.

Currently very interested in...
- New, original plots!
- Something with swinging and/or voyeurism.

------ Husband watches his wife have sex with another man/multiple men, etc.
- Incest
- Playing a punk sort of girl

------ Someone with an attitude - Also piercings, colored hair, tattoos - I think girls like Kat Von D and Pixie are hot
- Furries/anthro
------ Prefer wolf/dogs
------ Prefer to play a more traditional sub in these
------ Would only like to play opposite to your male character in this case.
------ Interested in exploring marking/watersports with this, external or internal. Please let me know if this is something you'd be willing to do. Definitely NOT necessary.

In her partner she likes seeing...
- No one-liners
- Detail
- Acceptable grammar/spelling
- Speaking in the 3rd person, past tense
- Use of quotation marks/some sort of denotation for speech

She gets bored easily by...
- People who can't move the plot or situation along
- Posts lacking detail
- Repetitive situations
- Most series-based RPs

She hates...
- No capitalization
- Use of chat speak/emotes in the RP
- When people hound me for not responding right away

------ I get bored pretty easily these days it seems. If our RP is not holding my attention I'll likely let it sit for a day or two (if it's over PM) to see if anything comes to me. If not, I may cancel.
------ Please also realize I have a job and work 12 hour days most of the time.
- People PMing me for RPs but not knowing what they want to do
------ Have an idea or choose something from my list... Or at least narrow it down to two or three!
- Mary-sues or Jo-shmos. Give me personality!

She does NOT do...
- Scat
- Sexual blood-play/Gore
- Vore
- Magic
- Hypnosis, mind control, etc.
- Magical penis/breast/bodily growth
- Disproportionate people/Macro breasts/etc

------ i.e. breasts bigger than a character's head or overly large chests in general - I like proportionate people
- Vomit/Roman Showers
- Most futuristic settings
- Shota/Loli/Characters under 18

------ Please also note that it's against the rules for characters to be under 15 for this site! Just reiterating that point...
- Overly muscled men/women
------ my characters OR yours
- Playing a futa
- Most fan based things (books, movies, etc)
- Mother/son(daughter), Aunt/nephew(niece), etc.
------ Incest with my character being older.
- Playing/Playing with someone who is just an animal

She does like...
(Please note that just because it's listed here doesn't mean it has to be included - if you want something specific or don't want something in particular, PLEASE tell me)

- Public sex/getting caught risk/exhibitionism
- Light abuse/humiliation
- Stereotypical "bad boys"

------ Think 'the guy your mother warned you about' kind of thing. I also lovelovelove cunning, suave, smart-asses who think they own the world and whatnot
- Incest
------ father/daughter, brother/sister, brother/sister/brother, cousins, etc
- Modern settings
- Ancient Civilizations

------ Egypt, Rome, Greece, etc
- Medieval Times
- Romance as well as smut!
- Teasing/Seduction
- Talking dirty/name-calling/humiliation
- Toys

------ having them used on me and using them on others, in public is especially good (think hidden)
- Groups/multiple partners/double penetration
------ 2+ in one orifice or in multiple at the same time
- Big cocks (8+ inches)
- Bukkake/cumshots/excessive cum/facials
- Giving oral

------ This includes deep throating, some gagging/choking and swallowing of semen
- Forbidden relationships
------ includes royalty, incest, etc
- Interracial relationships
- Ethnic Partners

------ people from different backgrounds; i.e. Latino, Mediterranean, etc ESPECIALLY someone who speaks multiple languages/has an accent <3

Re: A Dreamers Request - Plots?! O:

Hwello xD

I'm interested in the Moden Incest, or Moderate Threesome.

I know the basic premise. Liberal use of gene modification is always interesting, of course, since it can easily set up such problems. And genetics aren't a stable thing.

I'm interested and willing to incorporate these into the roleplays.

- Punk sort of girl
------ someone with an attitude - Also piercings, colored hair, tattoos - I think girls like Kat Von D and Pixie are hot <3
- Sex in the rain
- Light abuse/violence/force
- Stereotypical "bad boys"
------ think 'the guy your mother warned you about' kind of thing. I also love love love cunning, suave, smart-asses who think they own the world and whatnot
- Incest
------ Incest with my character being older

Plots Interested in:

*~* How Didn't You Notice? - A girl is dating one boy of a set of identical twins. This could go two ways: One of the boys is enough in love with her that he willingly goes behind his brother's back and does things with his girlfriend, pretending to be his brother, that he shouldn't. Or, the two boys plan to switch between each other ever-so-often so that both of them can have her without her knowing. Either way, she eventually finds out (maybe she catches them talking about it or one of the brothers walks in on the other one or something) about it. But what to do about it now? Possible twist: both brothers have girlfriends and decide to start switching personalities to be with each of them. One of the girls finds out... What does she do about it?
------ Possible twist: both boyfriends have girlfriends and they switch between the two (I'd play both girls) until the girls find out... Either the girls get angry but eventually submit to the exchanges, or they plot something (not saying what - if you like surprises, pick this one xP) - these twists would probably include some yuri, so if you don't like it, don't choose it
------ Also willing to switch so that it's a set of identical twin girls dating one boy and switching.

*~* How Did you Find Out? - A girl starts to fool around with one of her brothers (we can determine how later) but they swear not to tell anyone. Accidentally he lets it slip to their other brother what's been happening. As a price for his silence that brother insists that he gets to fool around with her too. She can either be in on this or he can surprise her while she and the other brother are doing something.

Also interested in anything else you might want to do incest wise (as long as I don't play parent).

Come With Me, Babe... All We Need is the Open Road! - Based off of the song "Animals" by Nickelback (sorta). Basically a girl is in love with a guy who is constantly in and out of prison. Her parents don't approve. But, two nights after he gets out of prison on his last charge, he comes to pick her up at her house. The go to spend a night at a motel so that they can 'enjoy each others company' and in the morning, when her parents discover she's gone, they call her. She ignores it and he convinces her to go with him, to run away. After a bit of a fight (maybe he accuses her of having another guy because she doesn't want to go at first) she decides to go along - what she doesn't know is that not long before picking her up he was part of a robbery of a convenience story and now they're both on the run...

I do like this idea and I assume you would want to play the girl? I can play the guy if you're interested :) Is this still up for grabs? If so please let me know and we can discuss ideas or stuff over PM or here depending on what you like to do, I don't mind either way although PM is easier so I don't have to scroll through stuff xD

If/when we start a story together I have no problem starting it up *smiles* just to let you know!

recommend new type color
second man discovers he has sister he never knew about, or half sister

Might you be at all interested in a spacey sort-of Sci-Fi? :s
Excessive gene modification is fun and all, but I don't think I'd be able to pull that off, unless my character was a major fuck-up at the cloning lab...

And yet another appreciator of accents.
I'm quite proud of my Russian accent. Or, at least, an attempt at one... I haven't met a Russian to tell me to quit bastardizing their accent.
It's rather interesting to try to type out accents.
(I's rather interestin' to try 'an type out an' accent.)
Yeah, I can't even do a proper job with British.
('Eah, can' even do a proper job wiff Bri'ish)

RE: A Dreamers Request - Back at it after a long absence...

Would you be up to doing a RP similer to Pirats Trade off but FxF if so I'll explain the plot.

RE: A Dreamers Request - [MxF] [Some plots] [Smut!]

>>;
<<;
><;
Let's see if this little bump brings up anything interesting, I s'pose... ::sigh::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom