Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Tori & Rawrg] Up, Up, and Away! [Continued]

Sarah giggled as she watched him choke on whatever it was he wanted to say. She followed him back into his room, walking up behind him as he started cooking. He was so cute when he was embarrassed. As he cooked at the stove, she wrapped her arms around him from behind, pressing her body up against his. He was so warm. She pressed her hands to his stomach, pulling him back against her, her hips pressed against his rear. "I'll stay naked in our rooms." She informed him softly. "And go to class in clothes..."

"Well... ah..." he shrugged. If you use the plants, you could technically remain naked..." he murmured softly, stilll imagining her undressing in the middle of class. "or.... late at night..." he flushed even deeper. "Nah, you wouldn't do that." he finished, smiling as he cooked.

Sarah frowned slightly. He was pushing a little much. It was like when she gave him an inch, he took a mile... and she wished he would stop. "What are you making?" She asked quietly, removing her arms from his waist. She wandered off a ways, looking for her teddy and panties, which she'd barely worn a few hours before removing them...

"Burgers." he said simply. "S-sorry." he said, "You just tripped over a fetish, that's all. If you don't want to, that's fine with me." he sighed agt his own stupidity.
God, even I could tell that wouldn't work.
Tori nearly fell over from shock. Hat rarely spoke to him without using expletives, nor really, at all.

Sarah sat quietly at the table, looking at the grain of the wood. She preferred non-organic materials used for furniture and things because when wood was used, it felt very... dead. She felt as though she was sitting on a long lost relative who had been beheaded. It was extremely unfortunate for her. So, carefully, she moved to sit on the floor at the base of the bed, now wearing panties, but nothing else.

He quickly finished the burgers for her and went back, cleaning the kitchen quietly. He still felt guilty, unsure what to say or do to make it up to her. He wanted her to smile again, to be happy. Maybe she hadn't heard him the first time? No, that wasn't right. He shook his head, rinsing out the pan for the third time, staring into his reflection...
Just a little while. I ain't gonna hurt her.

Hattori walked over to the table, sitting down with a sigh.
"Don't go runnin' off. Please. I... I wanna 'pologize."

Sarah watched him apprehensively as he cleaned the pan. She was afraid of what she couldn't see, and what he could. She wasn't sure if she had the proverbial balls to hurt him again and get away like she had before. Sighing, she pulled Nutters into her lap, petting his soft ears. "You love me, don't you Nutters?" She asked the rabbit quietly. Tori hadn't responded when she'd told him she loved him, and it hurt really badly, especially when their relationship was so new. When she heard him speak, she looked up at him with a quirked eyebrow. "Apolo--" She stopped short of her question as she saw him. The scar was pulsating, his eyes had changed again... but they weren't what they had been. He looked far less angry than he had the last time, and his voice was gentle...

And Nutters wasn't attacking him.

Sarah cautiously set down the rabbit and moved to the table, sitting across from Hattori. "Apologize?" She asked softly, obviously apprehensive about this whole ordeal.

"For everything I've done to you." he said quietly. "For everything I've done to the furball." he paused. "Er, Nutters." he managed. "Look, I.... I love you, and so does .... he. I'm just.... I'm unused to the notion, so my methods of expression..." he scratched the back of his head. "I know I want you, and that I don't want anyone else to have you, but you can't own a person, so the next best thing is..."
He shook his head.
"I'm sounding weird, aren't I?"

Sarah searched his face for any sign that he was scheming or lying or tricking her into letting her guard down, but there were none. And he was making sense about it all, too. She shook her head when he asked the question. "N-no, I think I understand..." She murmured, poking at the burger in front of her. "You didn't want anyone else to have me, so you thought... you would just take me..." She swallowed hard, trembling a little, thinking hard about what she was about to say.

"...you should have just asked..."

"I understand this now, but, you have to understand.... there's a reason Tori is supposed to be in charge and not me." he admitted quietly. "I.... I'm dangerous. I'm not supposed to exist, I'm not supposed to even be alive." he looked at the table. "I juat hapopened to be the one they needed when the poor boy needed to live." he murmured softly. "And his father didn't want to lose his boy."

"Does that mean someone shouldn't care for you, too?" She asked softly, looking up into his eyes. "Obviously you aren't all bad." She informed him. For some reason, she did not feel compelled to cover her chest. "You're sitting here calmly, talking to me without grabbing onto any part of my body and forcing me to do something indecent and unfortunate." She sat up a little straighter, starting to cut her burger in half. "You aren't a monster. It's just that no one's ever talked to you before."

He blushed heavily.
"A-ah, w-w-well, maybe that's part of it." he mumbled. "I don't begrudge the boy." he added. "Listen, just... remember, I have episodes of calmness like this. But... Tori is the one you love, right? Not me. I can't leave forever, Tori would..." he looked at her innocent eyes. "He would... it wouyld be like the plants you make during a fight. He'd shrivel, and.... sooner or later, he'd die. The switching is also inevitable, most of the time. What I'm saying is.... if you notice me manifest, switch me back as soon as you can." he finished. "I'm a dangerous man. I'm not a monster, but I'm not always in control."

Sarah looked into his eyes and, after a while, murmured a soft "...alright...", looking away again. It was in her nature to want to trust everyone, to want to forgive everyone... she didn't like the idea of never talking to a person again because they thought they were dangerous. She picked up half her burger and bit off a piece, chewing it slowly, perhaps trying to avoid talking.

"One more thing. Tori loves you very, very, much, Sarah. He's better at this sort of thing than I am. But.... he has trouble with saying it, sometimes. So I'll say it in his place. Sarah, he loves you." he stood up, walking over to the sink. "I'm gonna go now. You be careful with him, okay? I hate to see a happy story like this end badly."

"Hey, wait--" She stood up suddenly, putting her hand on his arm, stopping him from looking into the sink. "I-I..." She blushed, pulling back her hand, folding it with its match in front of her stomach awkwardly. "Before you go... I... I would really like to know what your name is..." She told him softly, almost nervously. "Y-you know my name, but... I only know you as Evil Tori, which doesn't really seem right when you don't seem very evil at all..."

He raised his eyebrows, scratching the side of his head.
"I, ah..." he looked at his feet. "They used to call me George. Dun remember the real name." he said quietly, looking into those soft eyes. His fingers touched her chin gently, lifting it as his other hand slid through her hair softly. He couldn't help it.
His lips touched hers, ever so gently.

Sarah blushed when she saw him lean in for that kiss. She didn't protest, and instead reached up to place her fingertips lightly on his forearm, closing her eyes as she kissed him back. While it was Tori's body kissing her, she felt as though someone entirely different from Tori doing the kissing. Someone who was starved for gentle affection, not just someone who wanted to 'have some fun'. Sarah hoped that this was the real George, that he had always been like this, and that the violence was just something that had gone wrong somewhere. When they pulled apart finally, she looked up into his eyes, finding herself wanting another kiss. She had a feeling, though, that it might be a bad idea, and that he would want to let Tori take over again before anything happened.

He hugged her tightly.
"If.... If I was younger, and in my own..." he murmured, "Would you have saved me?" and that was that, for the change happened then, and it was Tori holding her. His muscles tensed with fear, that he would pull away and find her hurt or worse...

Sarah blushed and hugged back. When he spoke, she immediately answered with a soft yes, but it was too late. It was Tori holding her again. When he pulled back, she managed a little smile up at him. Her eyes were full of tears. "He's not that bad..." She informed him, softly, cupping his cheek in one hand. "He just wants someone to be nice to him..."

"That's never happened in the past. But then again, no one spoke to George but me." he said. "He's never been soft like this as long as I can remember." he held her tighter. "I'm sorry for being pushy, too. I didn't mean any harm."

Sarah blushed and nuzzled against his neck. "I, ah..." She wanted to tell him that she was ready to have sex, but couldn't bring herself to go it. "L-let's eat." She said suddenly, smiling up at him, then scurrying over to the table. She picked up her hamburger and bit into it, smiling up into his eyes. "Yummy."

"No one makes them properly anymore." he grumbled to himself as he ate, smiling at her compliment. "Th-thanks." he said. "It's not often I cook." he said, "Usually, I just buy it, but homeade meals have their own appeal."
He smiled over at her, his eyes blicking over her exposed body in breif glances.

Sarah was quiet as she ate. The vines that still filled the room were covered in bright pink flowers, betraying her emotions. She glanced up at him as well every so often, then down at her plate, which was growing steadily more empty. "I-I, ah..." She swallowed hard, the last bite of her burger gone. "I-I was thinking that maybe... i-if you'd like... I-I could sleep over tonight..."

"If you'd like." he said, blushing a little. He'd forgotten by now about his nudity, he might even walk out like that, he was so comfortable. "Pink looks nice on them." he mcommented before taking a bite of his burger with a smile.

Sarah blushed and quivered in her seat. After everything that had happened that day, it was already nearly eight. She looked down at her plate, running her finger over it in little circles. "I-I um..." She blushed a little more, trying to sink into herself a little. "W-what did Billy want?" She asked, suddenly looking up, thankful to have something to take her mind off the decision she'd just made.

Back
Top Bottom