Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Tori & Rawrg] Up, Up, and Away! [Continued]

G

Hat-tori said:
The morning came, after many an erotic dream with his new girlfriend. Most involving vines. Very... lewd.... vines. He rose from his bed and saw she was missing, perplexed. He began walking around the spartment, looking for her.

Sarah had woken up early and decided to shower before class. It was nearly eight, and classes started at nine, so she had originally planned on hurrying through. But as she discarded her lacy undergarments/sleep wear and stepped into the steamy shower, her mind changed itself. The warm water washed over her nude features, plump C-cups perk and round and cute, legs smooth and glistening, green hair plastered to her back, neck, and face... The steam wrapped around her spindly form to make one beautiful picture as she washed herself.

Tori heard the water running and knocked on the door gently, not wanting to barge right in on her.
"C-can I c-come in?" he asked, loud enough for her to hear. Unfortunately, the door never really shut all the way, so it swung open anyway.

Sarah squeaked softly when she heard the door thud open, his voice echoing softly in the room. It was becoming evident that her default embarrassment signal was a squeak. "Sh-sure." She managed, quietly, shivering even under the warm water that covered her skin.

He stepped inside, slipping out of his pants to reveal plain boxers.... which soon followed, revealing an average member and shaven pubic hair. He stepped in beside her, kissing the back of his neck.
"You look beautiful as usual."

Sarah blushed and shivered as she felt his lips at the back of her neck. "Ah..." She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, reaching back to shyly touch his hip. "Th-thank you..." She murmured, softly.

His hand gently lay atop hers, as his other reached for the shampoo and gently began to wash her hair for her.

Sarah shyly grasped his hand, closing her eyes as his fingers sort of massaged her scalp. It felt wonderful. She swallowed hard and, when he had finished lathering her hair, she turned so that the streaming water would wash away the soap. They were now face-to-blushing-face. Her fingers moved shakily to his hips and she fixed her eyes to the circular scar just above his heart, her whole body beginning to tremble slightly. She was obviously nervous, even after the previous night of fondling and experimentation.

Tori smiled, kissing her lips once, then looking into her eyes. "I'm not going to force you to do aqnything." he said softly. "If you ever, for any reason, have any doubt, let me know." he smiled. "Okay? I..." he paused. would this be the first time? Yes. Yes, it would. "I love you, Sarah."

Sarah blushed and smiled up at him shyly. Her stomach knotted up more than a discarded necklace chain and her face turned a lovely shade of pink. "I-I love you too." She managed softly, her trembling no better. She was so happy... he loved her? Really? It was strange to feel like this, to feel so warm inside, and nervous and scared and happy and excited and concerned and confused and--She swallowed hard and threw her arms around him, hiding her face against his chest.

The feeling of her soft skin against his sent rough shivers playing on his spine. he hugged her back, careful of his positioning as he nuzzled into her neck lovingly.
"We have to get to class." he murmured.

Sarah breathed slowly against his chest, taking in every sensation; the water running over them, the warmth from his body, the feeling of his smooth chest against her cheek and her chest against his abs... She wanted to remember this moment. All of the sudden, little leaves started poking out from between the tiles on the walls and under their feet, like little clovers. Small flowers formed with them; pansies that were royal purple with brilliant yellow fringing the black center. "...I don't care..." She responded softly, pressing her finger tips gently into his flesh, not hard enough to hurt.

"Then neither do I." he murmured softly, kissing her lips and holding her close to him, his hands slowly sliding down her back.

Sarah blushed and smiled shyly, kissing back, letting her wet body press forward against his. He was so warm and soft... She wrapped her arms around his waist, finger tips resting just barely above his rear. She was tempted to just squeeze it, as a joke mostly, but refrained, just letting the warm water wash over them. "I'm still tired..." She murmured after a while of silence. "Maybe we could go back to bed..."

He smiled, turning off the water slowly, and opening a portal beneath them.
Bam, bed. He smiled, not really caring about wet sheets.

Sarah giggled softly and held tight to him, closing her eyes as they whooshed through the blackness that was the portal. "Show-off." She murmured as she lay beneath him, looking up with those big, beautiful eyes of hers. Her lips parted slightly, green hair still sticking to her face and neck, legs pressing up between his.

Tori smiled, kissing her lips deeply, his tongue sliding inside to play with hers, his hands slowly roaming her soft, slick body.

Sarah kissed back, moving her hands up to the back of his head as he kissed her. As his tongue roved around her insides, hers returned his affections, and she moaned softly into the kiss. When they finally parted for air, she lay her head back a little to catch her breath, chest rising and falling quickly as she breathed.

Billy was not a subtle guy. So it was surprising when he stumbled into the bedroom, saying something about a favour. His face went through stages. First was surporise. Then, slowly, amazement. Then, after that, embarrasment. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry!" he managed, covering his eyes to leave, bashing his head against the doorway, then stumbling out of the room.

Sarah was, at first, too stunned to react. She had almost forgotten her nudity as she stared after the other boy, door having swung shut again. But then a draft passed over her and she squeaked, hiding her bright red face in her hands. "N-nyaa!" She whimpered, curling up a little, as if she were trying to hide herself.

Tori walked out of bed and pulled on his boxers, walking out to talk with Billy. The talk was quiet, hard to hear, until Tori almost yelled, "Are you insane?!"

Sarah blushed and crawled under the covers. The conversation lasted a good, long time as the boys bickered over whatever-it-was. She started to fall asleep. The warmth of the bed was too hard to resist, and within twenty minutes, she was asleep.

"Alright, fine!" Tori said. "But if anyone finds out..." he left it hanfging as he walked into his room to get dressed, opening his closet to reveal, humorously, that it was full of very similar dress outfits.

Sarah continued to sleep soundly even after he entered the room. She looked peaceful and sweet as she slept, especially now that her naked body was hidden under the quilt.

[Filler post, whee~]

After he dressed, he gently woke her up. "I'll be gone for a bit." he informed her. "Food's in the fridge, help yourself. Lock the door, and I'll let myself in."

Sarah smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips before he walked away. "Love you," she murmured, climbing out of the bed to close the door after him. Her mouth almost tingled after she said it--it was so exhilarating to be able to tell someone she loved them. "I'll be here when you get back." After he left, she closed and locked the door, then scurried to the fridge and rooted around for something tasty to eat.

Back
Top Bottom