Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Addictive Than a Drug [[DreamerxZero]]

Zero

Super-Earth
Her stomach flipped softly as his kissed followed down around and even past her bellybutton. She was certain that he'd never done this before with her - Layna watched his eyes and swallowed back. Her thoughts were fighting a losing battled as the device convinced her that he was doing this because he loved her, that he had her best interest at heart here. Her breathed was slow but as he began to pull her panties off it became increasingly more ragged, faster.

"
Right..." she said quietly, watching him carefully, lifting her hips slightly off the bed so he could take off her panties all the way. "She's... Not good for me. Because she's trying to take away the things I want..." she said, glancing around for a second before her body shivered and returned her eyes to his face.

"That's not good enough Layna...." He told her as he used his chance with her hips up to pull her pants all the way down before he kissed along her nice smooth entrance, paying very specific attention to the little nub at the top before he stopped and just hovered over her to tease and torture her a little. Sure, he knew she was moving along at her own pace right now and was slowly turning away from her sister, but he didn't believe she was doing it fast enough, nor was it sinking in.

He decided he couldn't just rely on the technology and just be nice. It was time for him to revert back to his more, conventional methods. "Layna, why don't I make it simple for you? The more you hate her, the more I'll love you, understood? We can play a little game right now..., every new thing you can find that you hate about Taylor, I'll give you more of what you want. If you take too long, then I'm leaving, and we're done." He told her, hoping to strike her with a little fear, and now force her to speak or even lie, and soon turn those lies into her own opinions.

Layna looked at him and watched, her entire body shuddering against his kisses. He'd never really gotten so close to her like this, never done this with her - and she'd always been too embarrassed to ask it of him. Not to mention, if she was honest with herself, sex had always been for his pleasure, not really hers, though did always try long enough to get her excited about it. Swallowing back and listening to him speak, her eyes went wide when he continued. She seemed choked up for a minute, stuttering a bit before closing her mouth. Her breathing settled and her hips shifted as she tried to decide what to say.

Quickly she nodded and she tried to think of things that made her angry about Taylor, or more importantly really, what he would want to hear, not realizing soon she'd be convinced of those things herself. Swallowing back, she looked around and finally down at him. "
I hate... That she's trying to break us up. She doesn't understand us... Me, she doesn't understand me, her own sister..." she breathed, hoping that would be good enough to satiate him for a little while longer.

He smiled just a little bit at what she said as he moved and pressed his lips against her a little and kissed along her ridges, before he moved his tongue to touch and pressure her clit just a little bit before pulling back again, his hands now at her legs to make sure they stayed parted and so that she couldn't suddenly buck her hips to get more of what she wanted. This was his little torture session for her, and only by competely betraying her sister could she enjoy what she always wanted from him, a little caring.

"Getting warmer there Layna...." He told her as he breathed on her, making sure that her body continued to know how close he was, and that the pleasure was so close to getting to where she was. He wasn't sure to what point he would need to stop her, after all... as a quiet girl he hadn't really ever heard her say that she hated anybody much. In fact, he didn't even think he could count the number of people she even got remotely pissed at save for murders on television.

Layna cried out softly as he teased her so thoroughly. Her body tensed before relaxing when he pulled away, though she could still feel his hot breath against her skin. The feeling was divine. Taking another deep breath, she wracked her brain for something, ANYTHING else to say. Her teeth ground together slightly as she tried to think of something, closing her eyes and laying her head back on the pillow.

"
I hate... That's she's trying to plant things in my head... That she's lying about you... Telling me you're bad, that you don't love me..." she confessed, looking him over after she'd finally blurted that out. Swallowing back hard, her eyes fluttered slightly as she shifted her hips slightly to get more comfortable, but didn't try to get closer to him. Layna bit her lip and let her fingers trace light circles on the blanket of her bed as she waited to see.

This time however, he moved away from her body, taking even his hands away as now she was left without any touches. "Colder now Layna. Repeating after me without any feeling is no good. If you can't bring yourself to choose me over her... " Once again he was forcing upon her an ultimatum. If she didn't hate her own sister, then she couldn't love him. He was going to force her to go all the way with this, to distance herself so far that perhaps she would even get a little sick pleasure when he brought them to the diner and Taylor was humiliated.

He not only wanted Layna on his side, he wanted her brain to spark to life for him too. If he didn't think of something, he wanted her to back him up, maybe even suggest tortures for her own sister. Making her a little mindless doll would be boring, he had always admired how smart she was, how well she did in school even when he sucked all of her time away from her. Of course, her common sense was a little lacking, and clearly her choice in men which he had taken full advantage of.

But now he wanted all of her. Her body, and her mind for his use. If he wanted her to lie, he wouldn't need to give her the lie to give, she should be able to think of it herself. If he gave her something impossible to do, he wanted to hear her own opinions on the topic, and if all went according to plan, if she was to continue to suffer through this long enough... he wanted to see her distance herself from other people on her own, make enough friends to of course be useful, but realize that breaking ties on the fly would not be farfetched.

"No! No, no! Kai, wait... Don't leave," she pleaded, sitting up and grasping for his arm. Her body was on sensory overload, shivering at the heat that came off of his body even. She looked into his eyes and swallowed back, breathing deeply. "Please stay... I don't want you to go. I love you... Not her, you..." she said, tugging at his arm gently, hoping he'd come back to be with her. Her body ached for what it wanted, taking over what last bit of her mind seemed to be resistant.

"
Kai..." she whispered quietly, swallowing back. She'd have to come up with something good to get him to come back. "I want to embarrass her... Make her understand. Force her to know..." she said, emphasizing 'force' in her own voice. She cleared her throat lightly and shifted on the bed, suddenly feeling a little colder. Finally she released his arm, hesitantly putting her hand on the bed beside her, though she was still sitting up. Layna figured that if that didn't work, nothing would... At the moment she had nothing else in her head to say.

He watched as she tugged at his arm again, before she whispered again, getting closer and closer to what he wanted to hear. He moved back down as he moved his hands along her entrance now, deciding to tease her a little again as he kissed along her hips to once again hopefully get her excited. "Sounding a little better there Layna. I'll give you a little leniency, but you're treading on thin ice." And even as she said that, he moved in and his kisses dangerously close to her entrance.

Then, he gave her a nice big lick, hoping that she would enjoy such a sensation. Perhaps he was taking this a little hard on her. After all, he hadn't pleasured like this ever, and to perhaps bring her to her peak, it might just get the job done better than using fear and torture. Of course, if it didn't get the job done, she'd kiss this situation happening again goodbye.

Her body tensed when he placed his kisses so close, teasing her so much, making her skin shiver in anticipation. And then the lick and her body shuddered harshly, enjoying the new sensation and feeling. "Mmm..." she mumbled, letting her eyes close, but knowing she had to come up with something else. Anything else to make him continue. She bit her lip, breathing heavily as she waited a second to be able to speak, currently too choked up to quite say anything.

"
I want her suffer... Because she's made me suffer... Telling me you're no good and making me feel... Mm, bad..." she said her body tensing a little again as she lifted her head to look down and watch him, not sure if that was good enough. The problem with this was that, no matter how much control the thing had over her thoughts at this point, there were only so many ways to say she hated her sister for what she was doing. Even still, Layna tried to come up with more. "She's a snitch... And a spy... Too nosy for her own good..." she cried, her eyes closing tightly as she let her head fall back down onto the mattress.

Finally he smiled, as his fingers now went to her entrance as he slipped a finger in and out while his mouth continued to kiss around her before settling around her clit and began to lick and suckle it just a little. He was enjoying what she was saying, and this time didn't decide to goad her. Whether she wished to continue to enjoy or just think on what she was saying about her sister and the consequences of it.

Finally of course, he gave her what she really wanted, removing his finger from her before parting her entrance and then placed his mouth right on her entrance as he forced his tongue into her beginning ti lick and move around inside her as he slurped up any juices that might be coming out of her. Tonight he'd be giving her the show and the spotlight. Funny, that now that she had no choice but to be with him, he was finally giving her a little caring and what she wished for.

She watched him, her body shivering as her eyes were half-lided in pleasure. "Mm, Kai..." she moaned quietly as he pressed his mouth to her. She grasped at the sheets at her side, twisting her had into them as her knuckles turned a little white. Her breathing became more shallow and more erratic as she tried to deal with the way he tingled her nerves. He'd never done this before and now that he was starting, she was certain she wouldn't last long.

Her hips shifted slightly but stayed on the bed as he teased her sensitive spots. "
She... Hates you... Mmm, and we just... We can't have that..." she moaned, hoping to make him go faster, something different as her body shuddered. It was soon but her nerves were highly sensitive and her body wasn't used to this touch and so she knew she was going to have to release soon, though she tried to hold it back.

He moved his tongue around as he attempted to reach deeper but could not. So instead he did the next best thing and pressed as best he could against her walls while he pressed his teeth a little against her clit, hoping she enjoyed the new feelings that he was giving her. His hands continued to make sure her legs wouldn't close and hurt him. He continued not to speak, wanting to get her to her peak, to get her to continue to think these thoughts as he got her the pleasure she was craving.

Of course, he also wanted her rested and ready to lie to her sister. It was one thing for her to just lie while he was pleasuring her... it was whether it would stick with him that he was interested in. And that would just take time. For now, he was content with making her as happy as he would with him, and then sicking her on her sister later...

Layna moaned out, not concerned about anyone hearing her seeing as her sister and parents weren't home yet. "Mm, Kai... I can't... I can't wait... A-Anymore..." she cried out, her eyes closing tightly as her hands squeezed into fists. Her eyes fluttered closed and finally her hips pressed into the mattress while her back arched up and off, enough for someone to slide their arm under her. She tensed and her mouth hung open, though for a long minute no words seemed to come out.

Finally she shuddered heavily as his tongue caused her to go over the edge. Her inner muscles tensed around his tongue a bit and let some juices flow from her as well. Her jaw clenched as she let out another moan and slowly returned to laying flat on the bed as the waves of pleasure began to subside. Her breathing was heavy and hard and she couldn't speak at first. Finally she lifted her head and looked down at him, biting her lip gently, her cheeks lightly flushed.

He continued to lick along her walls in order to hope to continue her climax a little as there was a little rush of juices, but he didn't bother to really drink all of it, allowing much of it to begin to flow down her legs and upon her bed. When finally her body stopped being so tense, he pulled out of her before he moved over to her and then kissed her cheek, allowing her to just rest under him as he whispered to her.

"I love you Layna. I hope you know that... I just want what's best for us." He whispered just one more little note to her mind as he decided that there wasn't any more that he could tell her. He hoped that she might go over the plan with him, perhaps give him some input, but he knew that was most likely just wishful thinking.

Her body shivered as he pulled away, her breathing still heavy by the time he made it up to her face. She smiled softly and nodded her head, swallowing back while closing her eyes. She turned her head and looked into his eyes, then scanned over his face before kissing him softly a few times. "I love you too, Kai..." she whispered, shifting her body slightly, biting her lip a bit. "I don't want anything to come between us, Kai... Not even my own sister," she breathed quietly, kissing the corner of his mouth.

Whether it was the euphoria from her orgasm, her actual thoughts, the device, or a various combination, the words had slipped effortlessly out of her mouth this time. "
I'll do whatever I have to do... To keep you here. Because I love you... And you love me... Right?" she looked up at him, shifting herself on the bed under him once again, her breathing finally steadying out.

He watched as she told him exactly what he wanted to hear. That he was more important than her sister, and that she would do whatever it took to keep him. He watched as she asked if he loved her, and although much of the time he had to lie in some way or form since, she was far from his perfect girlfriend... although he wasn't even sure he had such a thing, for now... she was damn close to it. "I love you Layna, of course I do... and if you do exactly as you say, I'll keep loving you."

He continued to lay with her for a little while before finally he got off and looked at the clock. "Now remember what we discussed. I'll meet you at the restaurant in main street okay?" He told her as he moved to leave her home... but he came back for a moment to give her a quick kiss. He would go back home and take a quick shower before going to the restaurant to 'surprise' the two girls... and then he'd have plenty of fun with poor Taylor.

Layna nodded her head and seemed a bit sad when he had decided to leave. Breathing deeply her eyes watched as he left and even after he was gone, she just laid on the bed for a while by herself. Yawning, she finally decided to get up and went into the bathroom to take a shower, hoping to prepare for dinner. Just as Layna was getting out of the shower, Taylor came home and waved at her. "Hey you," she said quietly, walking up the stairs.

Layna stopped and hesitated a second before smiling. "
Hey Taylor. Listen... Kai really wants to take us out to dinner tonight... Both of us. He requested you come because he really wants to make a good impression on you," she said, touching her sister's arm lightly.

Taylor stopped and stared at her. "
He wants to what? How much did you pay him this time, Layna?" she questioned and started toward her room again, Layna turning to watch her. Holding her towel up, Layna followed after her and stood in the doorway to her sister's room.

"
Com'on now, Taylor... Please? For me? Just this once. Just get dressed up... We can wear those matching skirts we bought... Have fun with this. Please?" she begged, biting her lip. Taylor looked at her, stared and sighed lightly.

"
Fine. Fine. But he'd better be civil," she said and waved her sister away so she could get dressed. Layna thanked her happily and went to her own room and put on some fancy clothes. The matching skirts that the girls had bought were black and down to the middle of their thighs, a little flouncy, but not too much. As a shirt she put on a stretchy, dark purple top that showed off her back but was just classy enough for the restaurant that Kai wanted them to go to.

After another hour or two, she sent a text to Kai to tell them they were on their way. She stuffed the toy into her purse and bit her lip before gathering her sister and strapping on her shoes. "
Ready?" Layna asked, and her sister nodded, trying to be happy about this. Both of them hopped into Layna's car and headed toward the restaurant, prepared to meet Kai there.

Kai took a shower and made the reservations that he needed to in order to get to the restaurant and immediately get a seat. He got the text from Layna, right on time. He made his way to grab some public transportation... wanting to take Layna's ride back to their home when he time came for that. He was dressed in a nice navy polo, as well as some nice pants. He didn't figure that anything would happen too much in the restaurant. Oh no, that would just be the first step of tonight.

He figured that Layna would think that after humiliating her they'd be done, but he had other plans. Knowing that Taylor was a virgin wasn't just pertaining to how well she would respond to the toys... but rather how good she would be in bed. And now with Layna unable to say no, he'd just tell her to wait outside or go to sleep or something while he took Taylor all for himself. Or better yet, if he could convince Layna of something to help him...

He arrived on scene and got the table, as he sat down waiting for the two. He figured that when the time came, Layna would know what to do. When the meal came he had told her, the perfect time. The place was full, with a waiting line of those poor people whom didn't make reservations. Of course, they would be the main audience since they had no food in front of them. They'd get front row tickets to a little virgin squirming in her seat, a little girl betrayed by her sister and victimized by the boyfriend.

Best thing about it was... Taylor would be her sane self the whole time. No need to spike her drink, no need for any date rape. With Layna here with him, it would always be two against one. He could have her under constant surveillance and it wouldn't even be mysterious, no one would notice a thing. After all, sisters stuck together right? Them spending more 'quality time...' And he allowing the two to be ever closer to him.

Taylor and Layna were laughing lightly when they pulled up to the restaurant. Layna turned off her car and looked at the line and grimaced slightly. "I hope Kai called ahead..." she said, biting her lip gently. Once out of the car, they both looked around for him but didn't see him in line. "Com'on, lets go inside... Maybe he's already in there," she said and moved past people. The men and women in line looked at her scornfully before she made it to the reception desk.

Taylor stood there for a second while Layna glanced around the restaurant. "
Excuse me, I don't suppose there's a reservation for K-" she started, but stopped. Suddenly spotting him, Layna grabbed Taylor's hand so as not to lose her and moved her through the crowd of people, "[/color]Thank you, I found him," she called behind her.

Finally moving to the table, they each slid into a seat and Layna smiled at Kai, giving him a slight nod. Taylor hardened her face a little and tried to look happy enough to be there, though she wasn't really. She was trying to like him because of her sister. Glancing over at Layna, she smiled and then tilted her head. "
Is that a new necklace, Layna?" she asked, eyeing it quietly as the waitress brought over some menus and then promptly left.

"
Uhh, yeah... Kai gave it to me today," Layna smiled lightly, shooting him a light glance.

He was looking around, as he took out his phone and wondered whether he told her that he had already been seated. However, he finally saw as the two went over as he smiled to them as they both sat at this table. He was seated at a circular table, so that he could reach both Layna and Taylor. He was pretty happy with his spot although, this would be much worse for Taylor, since they were now in the middle of the room as opposed to a corner or a booth where she could hide herself easier.

"Yes, I gave her the necklace, it looks pretty doesn't it?" He asked, finding Taylor's intrusiveness a little upsetting to him. But soon he'd get her to stop talking, stop doing this. He figured out what he wanted as he got a waiter over and told him what he wanted. He patted her on the leg as he spoke again. "Don't you have something to give Taylor?" He asked as he decided he minus well do it now. He has pissed her off, so instead of letting her stuff herself with food in order to stop some of the sexual frustration.

Layna smiled softly, shifting in her seat a bit as she crossed her legs, attempting to get comfortable. She swallowed back a bit, sensing a bit of frustration in Kai's tone, though she wasn't sure why exactly. When the waitress came over, Layna ordered a bowl of pasta and Taylor wanted some shrimp dish. After the waitress had walked away and Kai spoke again to Layna, she blinked a bit before biting her lip. "Maybe in a bit," she said, squeezing his hand on her thigh, urging him to wait. She knew he wanted to do it soon, but she couldn't make it obvious. Taylor seemed vaguely oblivious anyways to the topic as she scanned the crowd for no real reason.

Suddenly Layna managed to knock a fork off the table, almost accidentally. Taylor glanced over and Layna shrugged her shoulders, flushing softly. "
I'll get that..." she said and glanced at Kai. Her purse was on the ground next to her and slowly she moved out of the chair and under the table, pulling out the small toy in one fluid motion. She hesitated for a second, but the device sent a chill down her spine and didn't give her a choice. Luckily for Layna, Taylor wasn't too much of a lady and not only wasn't crossing her legs, though they were together, had decided to go commando under the skirt.

She breathed in deeply and quickly pulled at her sister's knees with one hand. Because Taylor hadn't expected it, her legs separated enough for Layna to get her hand under her skirt and press the toy inside with small amount of resistance. She heard Taylor gasp, Kai's signal that it had been done and that he should probably start talking to her, telling her something and not to mention turning the toy on with the remote. Layna slipped the small remote into Kai's lap and then began to rise with the fork she'd gone under the table for, swallowing back hard, not sure what was going to happen.

Kai was quite alert when she dropped her fork, and was surprised at what relative ease that Layna had seemed to have done the deed, as Taylor gasped and she dropped the remote onto his lap. He quickly turned it on to medium as he smiled at Taylor, before his feet moved to lightly press down upon Taylor's, making sure she wouldn't do anything stupid like attempt to leave and remove it. "So Taylor, I heard from Layna that you didn't like that I was her boyfriend... that you didn't like how I was treating her hmm? So we thought up something to repay you for that." He told her as he moved and kissed Layna, waiting to see how Taylor would react.

After a little bit, he moved the vibrator from medium to low, and then back up, changing it up so that it wouldn't become something easily ignored by Taylor, before the food came, rather quickly actually for a restaurant like this. Of course, unfortunately for Taylor, it wasn't as if she could easily stuff her mouth full of her shrimp dish, unlike Layna whom had the pasta. Of course, he wanted her to suffer a little, and perhaps if she was receptive enough, he'd give her the extra push when they got home. "I think you should say you're sorry to both of us hmm?" He asked of her, egging her to speak and move her mouth, so that perhaps a noise she might not mean to come out might do so.

Taylor struggled a bit but any movement of her hips made the medium movement hit her in a different spot and her body shivered. Her lips were pursed tightly together and she turned her head only a little to glance at Layna before she glanced back at Kai. She refused to make a noise, though after Kai had kissed Layna she seemed to grunt slightly. Her eyes were gently widened at the pressure on her feet from Kai to keep her where she was. Her eyes quickly scanned the crowd once again when she realized what was going on and just how many people were around.

Layna kissed Kai back and settled herself back in the seat, watching as her sister struggled with the adjustment of the toy. She smiled at the waitress and Taylor didn't do a thing until she left, her body relaxing a tad. Taylor's jaw seemed to clench harder and she swallowed back, shaking her head no. She knew that if she opened her mouth something else might come up - her eyes were already fluttering from the gentle vibrations - and that she did not have any desire to apologize to Kai.

Kai watched as she just shook her head before he sighed. "Listen Taylor, you're not getting out of this, not even when we get home. So why don't you save yourself a little embarrassment hmm? Admit you were wrong." He told her before he raised the level to high now as he waited to see how long she could last like this. He looked over to Layna before he looked to her pasta and then talked to her again. "Why don't we eat hmm? Let's not wait up." He told her before he began to eat his meal, not paying any more attention to Taylor.

If she wished to continue down this path, he had no problems with taking her out after she had made a complete fool of herself. And then maybe he'd continue to do so since she was in his company at the time. Oh yes, it wasn't like Layna would complain anymore. In fact, he might just lie to her and get her out of the way, so he could have complete control and a one on one little session with Taylor.

Taylor swallowed back harshly and although she couldn't actually see the remote, she looked down through the table and into his lap like she could, knowing that he must be controlling it. Suddenly her muscles tensed and her body stopped. She gasped and quickly clenched her jaw once again, hoping not to loose it. The audible gasp warranted a few quick glances, but nothing lasting. She squirmed in her seat, her relatively virgin nerves tingling with sensation and anticipation.

She grunted softly, looking down at her meal but not daring to lift a hand off her chair to eat it. She didn't understand this, but knew she needed it to stop - her body was already shivering heavily from the vibration. Layna watched her for a minute before Kai suggested she eat. Biting her lip and glancing between her sister and him, she finally picked up a clean fork and began to spear her pasta as well as some of the vegetables that were on the plate. Occasionally her eyes fell to Taylor who was breathing a bit heavier now and was obviously rattled.

Finally, after a few minutes of struggling, she raised her head enough to speak, though it was soft and almost a whisper, "
I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Kai watched as she continued to struggle, but he ate his food normally and when she finally whispered that she was sorry, he smiled as he turned the remote to low, so that she could have a little to herself, and of course... not wanting to turn it off since he didn't want to let her off the hook so easily. However of course, that was just a guise. She had taken too long and he wanted her to feel what it was like to be under the gun now, what the concequences were of crossing someone like him. Once she relaxed enough and perhaps worked up the courage to take a bite to eat... he would raise it right back to high.

He looked over to Layna to se how she was reacting to all of this. After all, she had agreed to this although it clearly had to be bothering her. But the fact that she would not be helping out Taylor had to be hurtful to her, and that was all the more reason why Layna was here. She would be his insurance that Taylor wouldn't blab, that she wouldn't go out and attempt to ruin his plans. She would be insurance that tonight would be kept a secret...

Back
Top Bottom