Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookie here, I gots me a new maid!

The next morning, Benjamin woke up to a killer hangover. He groaned and got a cocktail to help with his hangover and within a couple of hours, he was good to go home. He grabbed his jacket and paid the girls anyways for helping him and then walked out of the brothel. he walked to his horse, untied her and got on her after feeding her a couple of sugar cubes. he rode her home and once home, he put her in her stall in the stables and then walked into the house. he hung his jacket up and then went upstairs. While doing so, people seemed to be staring. He just ignored it.

Leila awoke a little later then usual that morning. She assumed he would not be at home at the usual time he would be woken. She looked down. Why was she so heartbroken and angry. It's not like she loved him...she just , well she didn't know what to call it, but it was somewhere in between. She stood up. She hadn't bothered to change that night so she just fixed her hair and walked out of her door looking solemn.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he saw her and he looked at her. "Leila..." he bit his lower lip. She looked so sad. He hoped she didn't think he did go through with sleeping with those women at the brothel. He didnt. He couldnt. "Leila...I didn't." He had a feeling she knew. Or at least thought so.

Leila saw him as he came up from the top of the stairs. She looked at him for a few moments. He spoke and she just shook her head and said "Why did you go Benjamin, I don't understand...why would you want to hurt me...I'm so confused and angry and...I just...." she trialed off.

Benjamin went to her and he looked at her. "I didn't do anything. I just got drunk but I didn't do anything. I didn't sleep with any of the girls. I was just upset since I thouht you didn't like me and I felt like no guy like me could be loved or liked because of his reputation. So I just wanted to give into that but I couldnt go through with it. I pased out but nothing happened. i wasn't trying to hurt you leila. I was just upset since I thought and felt you didn't like me..."

Leila looked at him and walked over to him and said "Benjamin...I told you why I didn't want to spend the day with you....Please talk to me about things like that...I didn't mean it like that...afterword's, I talked to your mother...she wants to move me somewhere else so that I can be closer to you..." she said with a slight blush.

Benjamin bit his lower lip and he nodded. "I know. It registered as something else in my mind..." he muttered. "Y-You talk to my mother?" He asked with a blush, smiling a little bit. "How do you feel about that? ABout moving somewhere else to be close to me?"

Leila blushed a little and said "Yes...I did...I think it's a good idea..." she said blushing softly. She looked at him and smiled a little.

Leila smiled and said "I would like that very much". She smiled a little and said "Anyway, I think you should go talk to your mother, I think she's worried about you"

Benjamin smiled nad nodded. He wanted to hug her but his breath really smelt. "Alright, I'll see you in a bit after I get freshened up. I think I drank taht whole bar." He shook his head and then put his hand on his head. He smiled nad then walked to his mother's room knocking on the door. [can you play his mom for a bit?]

((Sure))

Leila smiled and said "Alright". She returned back to her own room and began to read.

Josephine was in her room. When her son knocked on the door, she got up and opened it. She stared at him and said "You didn't do something stupid did you? she asked him.

Benjamin sighed and he shook his head. "I didn't. I almost but then I passed out." he said softly. "So what is this that i hear you wish for Leila to move so she can be closer to me?" He asked with a smile, crossing his arms over his chest, very happy about this actually.

Josephine smiled and said "Well, I know you fancy her, and she had agreed to it" she said smiling at him. She walked near him. "I'm glad you haven't destroyed your chances with her Benjamin..."

"No, nothing, go have your bath, before you scare away the maid with that stench" she said grinning.

"Ha ha..." he said sarcastically. "You're hilarious Mother." he rolled his eyes playfully and then went off. He went to his room and grabbed his towel and then went off to his personal bathroom. Drawing his bath, he stripped down and then got into the tub.

Josephine grinned to her self with a smile before she watched her son leave. Smiling she walked back to her desk and sat down.

((Now what dude?))

Back
Top Bottom