Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookie here, I gots me a new maid!

"Yeah. It's hard to believe that I had treated so many other women with disrespect when I treat my sister's so well..." he sighed softly. "But taht's how it is. but I am changing. i assure you that as well as myself." he told her. "My eldest sister, Gloria has a two year old son and the next sister, Amelia, is due any moment. Then Lorraine, my third eldest sister just showered the news about a week ago taht she is pregnant and my fourth oldest sister, Noelle, well she recently got married so unless she and her husband did it before marriage, she isnt expecting right now. Now to my knowledge.'

Leila grinned and smiled and said " Oohh uncle Ben" she cooed to him like a child. She grinned at him and poked him playfully.

Leila smiled and said "It dosen't seem to be too difficult" she said smiling.

((I suggest a time skip soon, becouse there not going to be able to do much while she's in bed))

((hhmm okay, Lets move on then))

Over the next 2 weeks, Leila's foot slowly began to heal. Soon she felt fit enough to leave her bed and have a long deserved bath, being extra careful no to slip on the tiles this time. She returned to her room and got dressed into her maids out fit. The cooks greeted her with smiles when she picked up Benjamin s breakfast. She walked to his room and knocked on the door before walking inside.

During those two weeks, Benjamin spent a lot of time with Leila, being her servant and just being with her. Right now he was asleep but he was waking up. so once Leila walked in, he was already awake, and just need to robe up. he sat up and kept the blankets covering him and loked at her, smiling. He rubbed his eyes and extended his arm out. "Morning gorgeous."

Leila smiled and she put his breakfast down and picked up his rob and handed it out to his extended arm. "Morning" she said smiling. She grinned a little at him and said "Hear you are"

Leila cried out for a moment when he pulled her onto the bed. She looked at him and grinned a little and said "It's feels good as new" she said. When he kissed her, she kissed him back softly, before she pulled away and said "What do you plan on doing today, sir" saying the last word with a grin.

Leila looked at him and she poked him in the chest at that and said "Down boy!, there will be none of that" she said

Benjamin laughed and he shook his head. "i was kidding." he grinned. "i wouldn't mind it but I wouldn't force that on you." he smiled. "What do you want to do today? i will talk to Mother and I am sure she will let you spend the day with me."

Leila looked at him and said "I haven't been able to work for two weeks, and the day I can you want to whisk me away" she said looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom